Once more and Firefox is history.....

Name:    Dennis Kochan
Email:   dgk196atptddotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Once again, firefox updated itself and all of my bookmarks have
disappeared. This is something like the third time in as many months!

IF THIS HAPPENS ONE MORE TIME FIREFOX IS HISTORY ON MY COMPUTER!

I'll spend the day trying to build it back up, it took weeks last time.
The really sad part is, I don't see any changes or additional fuctions.
In short, all this headache for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.8) Gecko/20061025 Firefox/1.5.0.8
0
Dennis

Feedbacks: Can't give histories tags at one time, and firefox can itself not automatically translate 2 forms of Chinese
Name: Icarus Chan Email: chssos1999atyahoodotcomdothk Product: Firefox Summary: Feedbacks: Can't give histories tags at one time, and firefox can itself not automatically translate 2 forms of Chinese Comments: (i am a user of hongkong, so my english is not good, i wish someone is able to read this..) First, when i have to do projects i will check for materials online, using google, wiki etc, and, say i have inside a window a dozen of tabs for project A, and inside another window a dozen for project B, when i need to shut down the machine, i can only choose to save tabs fr...

Option to start firefox with no Browsing History, Download History, Saved Form and Search History, Cache, Cookies, saved passwords, authenticated sessions.
Name: Poul Wittig Email: poulwittigatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Option to start firefox with no Browsing History, Download History, Saved Form and Search History, Cache, Cookies, saved passwords, authenticated sessions. Comments: I own a laptop, and there are many situations in which a classmate/parent/whatever wish to borrow my computer to either check there email, calender or simply just surf the web. Now it would be great if there was an option to start Firefox with no personal information such as Browsing History, Download History, Saved Form and Search History...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Feedback Firefox
Name: Stefan Constantin Email: kostas001atrdslinkdotro Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Firefox Comments: I compared Firefox 2 with Firefox 3 beta5. Is much more faster. But I couldn't transfer all add-ons to New Firefox 3 beta5. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback about Firefox !
Name: N C TRI Email: arsenal0709atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback about Firefox ! Comments: I am who take Firefox web brower, and satisfy very muching with all the friends's product. Thank you very much! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

FIREFOX history
Sorry ! ! ! I asked the history question and meant Firefox...Not TB. Again......sorry. So here goes again. Using the latest FIREFOX, one of the options is to clear personal data. I have attempted to delete web 'history' by checking the appropriate box and selecting clear data. The web site history is not cleared. Any ideas ? ? Thanks Zork wrote: > Sorry ! ! ! I asked the history question and meant Firefox...Not TB. > Again......sorry. So here goes again. > Using the latest FIREFOX, one of the options is to clear personal data. > I have attempted to del...

Firefox Feedback
Name: Chris Myers Email: msbcxheatatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback Comments: I just was writing an informal compliment to the folks behind Firefox. I wanted to state that I use Firefox in my everyday life, at work and at home. It has been great in many ways, and I definately appreciate the hard work that went into creating this product. More importantly, the company's "image" of creating free-open-ended is a phenominal thing to do. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) G...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Joao Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Sirs, Up to now my Firefox is running great. I don't remember to have had significative bugs in my home or in my fianc�e's house. Really a great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5 ...

Firefox or not Firefox

feedback firefox
Name: rajpal Email: rajpaldotmarjurieatgmaildotcom Product: Namoroka Summary: feedback firefox Comments: i have personally thanks all firefox and beta ver. team , i have always use firefox its search engine very useful to me my new years wish advanced all of you thanks all team Rajpal( firefox user) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (n...

firefox feedback
Name: heath Email: raindog7atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: firefox feedback Comments: I LOVE the firefox! like, firefox is my other half! ;-) VERY friendly program! i am looking forward to new update in the future! Thank you so much, firefox! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox feedback
Name: John James Email: jjames_at_jtds.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I was, at one point, hoping for the next edition of IE primarily because of the difficulty I was having with PDF's. Now, though, I am very pleased with Firefox and find RC1 to be rock solid. I am in it 12 plus hours a day nearly every day and have had no problems. Except that this update seems to have done away with all my installed extensions (which I just noticed) and did not warn me that it was going to even though I have that option checked in my options dialog. Br...

Firefox history
Last week I downloaded the latest version of Firefox (v1.0). Before that I was using version 0.9x. One of the differences I have seen is in the history side bar. When I open my history bar (ctrl+H), I am unable to select multiple entries, for example, by shift clicking. In the old version I could multi-select entries and press delete on the ones that I dont need any more. This doesnt seem to work in version 1.0. Has anyone else observed this? Is there a solution? -- Fahd Shariff http://www.fahdshariff.cjb.net "Let the code do the talking..." ...

Web resources about - Once more and Firefox is history..... - mozilla.feedback

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox