NOT RECOGNIZED/SUPPORTED BY att tech support

Name:    wwill connelly
Email:   willconnellyatBELLSOUTHdotNET
Product: SeaMonkey

Comments:
I cannot send/receive email with seamonkey on newly assigned
att.yahoo.com pop incoming and smtp outgoing server addresses, and
ATT DSL help desk does not even recgnjze existance of seamonkry

I hate being forced to use  outhouse ...sorry, that's outlook ...
express.  II hope you caan straightrn those  anal orifices out.

WIILL CONELLY

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
wwill

support/what support
Name: William Johnson Email: william0992atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: support/what support Comments: your support? department for Firefox issues is nothing but a circular maze of unbelievably confusing information that is of no use for the layman and I would dump this piece of trash if I didn't need it for certain websites. I don't know how to reprogram the many bugs or fix the many websites broken by this thing and its "error console" with no directions as to what to do with it. What is it's purpose if there is no help function for it? ...

Tech Support
Name: Dale Diller Email: dadill1atjunodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Tech Support Comments: I am having trouble connecting to the internet. I called AT&T tech support and was told I had to pay to get tech support for Firefox. They will give me free tech support if I use Internet Explorer but I must pay to get tech support for Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

tech support
Name: Jim Smith Email: JimTSmith Product: SeaMonkey Summary: tech support Comments: I have tried to install Seamonkey email. With help from Qwest tech support till they said it was a Seamonkey problem they could not help They are my server. I spent days randomly changing the parameters for the server connection. Finally success. Two days of glory, then the send mail con was refused. Tried every thing. Back to qwest. nada. I gave up... SUGGESTION: HAVE A LIVE TECH SUPPORT PHONE FOR CONNECTING PROBLEMS ONLY. How can you sell the world on SeaMonkey if the populace can not ...

Feedback support
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback support Comments: I can't feed back via the standard browser button because it says that 4.0b11pre isn't the latest version of the browser, even though it has just done the automatic update to make sure it is the latest. Your download page is still saying 4.0b10pre is the latest version. Get them inline please. I wanted to say, GET the copy and paste function working properly as it stops working completely after the browser has been open for an hour or 2. I open any other version of browser (including other ff's) an...

Tech support
Dear Tech Support, My computer doesn't work. What's wrong? Distressed in Linbo Input device to infrastructure substratum interconnectivity data path malware interrupt error. Please correct and call us back when the error has been eliminated. Bob Crandell wrote: > Dear Tech Support, > > My computer doesn't work. What's wrong? > > Distressed in Linbo "dan c." <dytcheung@hotmail.com> wrote in news:W_KSi.16735$NG7.1952 @kovat.provo.novell.com: > Input device to infrastructure substratum interconnectivity data path &g...

Support feedback
Name: J. Cobe Email: jcobeemailatearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Support feedback Comments: I realize that you have stuff in beta and everyone seems to be a volunteer, but the lack of help, especially considering I can and do have real-time online chats with other companies, is too frustrating and time consuming. I'm on my bosses computer now and sending attachments, which is absolutely necessary in my business (Entertainment), that are unreadable is unacceptable. I am resorting to Safari, which may not be as secure according to you, but it does what I ne...

tech support
I just read this on a newsgroup and couldn't stop laughing... > Yesterday, I was asked why a document could not be saved from en e-mail > message. > > I looked at the message, and instead of an attachment, the sender sent a > html link to: > a:\document.doc > > As the helpless victim clicked on the link, I showed him how his floppy > drive was going crazy trying to find a diskette. I sarcastically told him > the only way that link would work was if the sender gave him the diskette. > At that point, I replied to the sender to "AT...

tech support
Anybodys from sybase reading this newsgroup? I wish they do since i got a lot of bug report for them and they wont give support rightway unless you pays. PB has a lot of BUGS!!! This newsgroup is a user community only. If you want to communicate to Sybase, you can log issues free through CaseExpress, in the support section of the Sybase web site. But then again, people around here have been known to solve a problem or two. <g> Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On Thu, 10 May 2001 03:50:11 -0400, lame wrote: >Anybodys from sybase reading...

tech support
How can I open a case with tech Support. Go here: http://support.sybase.com/ Click on Support Centers on the left Click on the area on the left (ie Europe, Asia, ... ) This will list the number you should call. -- David Fishburn Sybase Please only post to the newsgroup TechWave 2000 July 30 - August 3 /2000 http://www.sybase.com/techwave2000 Sybase Developers Network http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/mec/mec_home.stm H�seyin Altun <haltun@posltd.com.tr> wrote in message news:NII1m7Fo$GA.202@forums.sybase.com... > How can I open a case with tech Support. > ...

Tech. Support
I saw a reference to Tech. Support in one of the messages on line. Is there a number where I can speak to someone and discuss the problems I am having with Jaguar CTS and try and resolve them. Please let me know. Thanks, Sherry. 1-800-8SYBASE option 3 Dave Wolf Sybase Professional Services Sherry K. wrote: > I saw a reference to Tech. Support in one of the messages on line. Is > there a number where I can speak to someone and discuss the problems I > am having with Jaguar CTS and try and resolve them. > Please let me know. > > Thanks, > Sherry. ...

TECH SUPPORT
Name: JR SIMSER Email: NOT FUNCTIONAL Product: Thunderbird Summary: TECH SUPPORT Comments: NO ONE ELSE CAN SOLVE THUNDERBIRD'S PROBLEMS, INCLUDING THUNDERBIRD AND THEY HAVE NO ONE THAT'S INTERESTED IN TALKING TO THE CUSTOMER. TIME TO QUIT THE BUSINESS ?? YEH ! I KNOW, " DON'T EXPECT A RESPONSE" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Please support mailto support
Hi Group, I submitted Bug 488330 to Mozilla today. This is the gist if it: The URI schema 'mailto:' is not supported when submitting form results. It is needed on the <xf:submission>element, action attribute. When I attempt to use it I receive an error. See the example at the end of the bug report. See the XForms recommendation, section 11.9 Submission Options: "Other bindings, in particular to the URI scheme "mailto:" may, and the schemes "https:" and "file:" should, be supported." I know that 'mailto' is not required...

Support
Name: James Colvin Email: wizard1atwwtdotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Support Comments: I just switched ISP's and cannot change the outgoing server and cannot find anything on your site regarding this issue! ! ! ! ! Please help. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

support
When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse compu= ters in Brazil. Why does it happen? The community could change this? It is = a safe and fast browser, but the setup is difficult. Windows 7 does not all= ow the SeaMonkey work properly.=20 Regards, Ribamar On 31.12.2015 15:27, pedro wrote: > When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse computers in Brazil. Hello, I haven't a clue what you are talking about. Please simply report a bug <http://www.seamonkey-project.org/community#bugreport> considering <http...

Web resources about - NOT RECOGNIZED/SUPPORTED BY att tech support - mozilla.feedback

List of states with limited recognition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Some contemporary geopolitical entities that wish to be recognised as de jure sovereign states have been hindered by a lack of diplomatic recognition ...

Twitter recognized by Online Trust Alliance
... that have adopted key technologies to help protect users’ privacy and identity from abuse. We’re very pleased that this year the OTA has recognized ...

ENDTIME California Allows First Ever State Recognized Human Animal Marriage - YouTube
- Read more at: http://gistonthis.com/endtime-california-allows-first-ever-state-recognized-human-animal-marriage/ What kind of report is this? ...

Women leaders in security recognized
Each year, the Executive Women's Forum announces their "Women of Influence" Awards at their annual EWF event.

Syria's main opposition group recognized by U.S.
U.S. President Barack Obama declared Syria's main opposition group the sole legitimate representative of its country's people Tuesday, deeming ...

U.S. says planned independence vote in eastern Ukraine will not be recognized - CTV News
The Obama administration denounced as illegal a planned weekend referendum by pro-Russian insurgents pushing for autonomy and independence for ...

Alberta talent recognized by Emmys for work on ‘Fargo’
Alberta-born cinematographer Matthew J. Lloyd always thought he'd have to go to New York or Los Angeles to find success.

Henrik Nilsson's Owl Photo Recognized By National Geographic Photo Contest
A North Vancouver photographer has been recognized by the National Geographic Photo Contest 2014 for his striking image of a wild short-eared ...

Student news recognized by Canadian Online Publishing Awards
Student news organizations were among the winners at this year’s Canadian Online Publishing Awards. Student news organizations were among the ...

Xinhua Insight: What after China's past glories get recognized by World ...
Xinhua Xinhua Insight: What after China's past glories get recognized by World ... CCTV BEIJING, June 22 (Xinhua) China had made marathon ...