initiate next time with home page or last page(s) button

Name:    Javier Ormeño
Email:   ormeno.javier_at_gmail.com
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi,

I thought it would be a great imporvement two button's that permits to
close your browser in to way's. One, the traditional close button in the
upper right corner. And a second on a upper bar, that closes your
browser to open the next time in the last page(s) (like a reset).
It's similar to the undo-close tab button plugin.

Great work with ff2.

saludos

Javier

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; es-ES; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0
0
Javier

I want to use this type of pageing with NEXT,PREVIOUS buttons in my search page "Page 2 of 3591 (71804 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »"
"Page 2 of 3591 (71804 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »" I want to use this type of pageing with NEXT,PREVIOUS buttons  in my search page which is given above.any body can help me thanks.......  You have to use Gridview PagerTempalte<pagertemplate> ... template definition here </pagertemplate>Kamran ShahidSr. Software Engineer(MCP,MCAD.net,MCSD.net,MCTS,MCPD.net[web])Netprosys Inc.www.netprosys.comRemember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps U http://www.sqlnetframework.com/Articles/GoogleDataPager.aspx&nbs...

How to stop the last detail row to print on next page together with the group trailer and summary even the second last page has lot's of space for the last row but not for the summary...
Hi, Can anyone please help me on this : My reports have quite a lot in the group trailers and summary, so that the last detail row will print on the last page with the trailers and summary even though the second last page has a lot of spaces for the detail, but just not enough for the trailers and summary. Therefore it looks very odd that there are lots of space in the second last page, and clients thought the report is finished while the last detail row is printed on the every end page. How can I force the report to fill up the second last page before printing the las...

3.5 Beta- when I click on the home page button-4 pages load in addition to my home page, MSN, NoScrips,addblocker&welcome to Firefox 3.5. I want only my chosen home page to load
Name: Holly R. Blagg Email: hrblaggatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5 Beta- when I click on the home page button-4 pages load in addition to my home page, MSN, NoScrips,addblocker&welcome to Firefox 3.5. I want only my chosen home page to load Comments: From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Paging Paging Paging
I am trying to do paging with my search results and it isnt working very well. Here is what I've tried and I feel I've tried everything, lol, please help me out. Sub DataGrid1_SortCommand(Sender as object, e as DataGridSortCOmmandEventArgs) DataGrid1.DataBind() End Sub Sub Datagrid1_PageIndexChanged(Sender as object, e as DataGridPageChangedEventArgs) Dim ds as dataSet DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex if Session("Search") is nothing then 'Session probably has expired, get the datasource from database Datagrid1.DataSource = ...

when i click submit button,then this page close and new page open.Problem is that after submit button click page take too much time to close.i want to put something like page loading image after "subm
when i click submit button,then this page close and new page open.Problem is that after submit button click page take too much time to close.i want to put something like page loading image after "submit button" click & i want to display this loading image till page will be close. please help...... Dim strscript As String strscript = "" strscript &= "window.close();" strscript &= "window.opener.location.reload();" strscript &= "" 'Literal1.Text = strscrip...

Home Page Over-written after loading first time after setting home page
Name: Marlyn Email: marlynatmarlynzdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home Page Over-written after loading first time after setting home page Comments: I change my home page to MY home page. I exit the program. (Firefox 3.6.6) I restart the program - MY home page shows up just fine. I look at the Tool/Options home page setting and find that it has been changed to an ask.com search engine prompt page (thanks to Foxit plugin?). I open 'about:config' and change... extensions.asktb.hpr-url;http://www.ask.com/ to... extensions.asktb.hpr-url; That's right - I REMOVE...

After updating Firefox, problem to access my home pageS from the "go to my home page" button
Name: MuadDib Email: muaddib_at_scarlet.be Product: Firefox Summary: After updating Firefox, problem to access my home pageS from the "go to my home page" button Comments: After updating Firefox, a "you've have update Firefox" page replaces my home page. At the bottom of this page is a button, "go to my home page". When I click on it, Firefox tries to open a new tab with the URL of my home page. Or, my declared home page is a set of 2 pages, the 1st being a URL on my hard drive ("file://...") and the 2nd being the Google URL...

page redirect and button click on the redirected page at the same time...
I have this scenario: Initially user is  on Page1 and when user click on hyperlink on this page it redirects the user to another Page2 and click the button on Page2 at the same time.  The reason i want to click on button at the time Page1 has been redirected to Page2 because 'button click' on Page2 opens a pdf kind of report. Please suggest , how i can implement this?      why you don't move the code that shows the report from page2 to the first page , this way the user just click a button then you show the report .let me know if it...

Cross Page Posting: What button was clicked on the initial page
I have a series of link buttons on page1 that have different values for the CommandName and CommandArgument properties. Each link button is set to post to page2. Is there a way on page2 to figure out which button was pressed so that I can retrieve the CommandName and CommandArgument values of the linkbutton? There is two ways: The first is to make a common event for the 2 link buttons. And in this event you convert the "sender" of the event to "LinkButton": System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton btn = (LinkButton)(sender);and then you redirect to the page depending on the link button "...

i want my home page not the last page i closed. ty
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: i want my home page not the last page i closed. ty Comments: when i close a browser window, generally it's for a reason. so when i open a new window, what i really really really don't want is to have my time wasted waiting for firefox to open the page I JUST CLOSED i checked the options, apparently you can't turn it off. great. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.2) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no ex...

Page To Page
Hi How can i call to a Text that has been written in a different page(in a TextBox). I want to call him to make a SELECT quastion. Thank's....

Calling other page's button event being in another page
hi, I have a webpage which contains one button to perform certain work. Now I want to call that event being in another page.  Can I do that, Thank you,   surenderkumar : I want to call that event being in another pageWhat event? Regards,Vinz"Code, Beer and Music" that's my way of being a programmer!How to get your Forum Question Answered | Blog | CodeASP.NET  Why not factor your event handler code into another class, and call that from both pages?My Blog It is not possible in web applicarion.    I'm ...

page up / page down
Name: Kyle Morrison Email: kymorris_at_cisco.com Product: Deer Park Summary: page up / page down Comments: page up and page down do not work mac osx 10.3.9 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8b3) Gecko/20050712 Firefox/1.0+ ...

Page Down / Page Up
I have tried this on the google groups - advanced search, but get nothing. So, here is what I am trying to do ... PB 11.1 / Postgres : List datawindow on top with all desired records. : Form Datawindow on bottom showing the detail information for the selected record : I share the datawindow buffer with the detail and manage the scrolling accordingly. Now, in the detail window, I have multiple line 'comment' fields. when the cursor is in the comment field (again multiple lines that usually scroll outside the 'box'), the user wants to be able to hit page down /...

Web resources about - initiate next time with home page or last page(s) button - mozilla.feedback

The Initiate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The book is divided into two parts: an anthology entitled “ Justin Moreward Haig ” and describing a mysterious person identified only by that ...

Manus Island inquiry: Justice Cannings initiates new inquiry after PNG government stalls current hearing ...
A PNG judge initiates a new inquiry into the Manus Island detention centre after the government puts the first on hold.

UN envoy calls on Syrian government to initiate ceasefire
The international envoy to the Syrian conflict has called on President Bashar Assad's regime to take the lead in a ceasefire during a major Muslim ...

Ministry of National Defense to initiate social network accounts
Ministry spokesmen had previously interacted with Internet users through the official account of the People's Liberation Army newspaper.

China initiates level-III response for typhoon Kalmaegi
People's Daily Online China initiates level-III response for typhoon Kalmaegi People's Daily Online BEIJING, Sept. 15 China's flood control ...

Burger King Beats, Initiates Dividend
Burger King Worldwide Inc. ( NYSE: BKW ) reported third-quarter 2012 results before markets opened this morning. The fast-food restaurateur posted ...

Columbine initiates title defense
LAKEWOOD- When Columbine starts rolling there isn't much an opposition can do about it. After a slow start, the Rebels rolled to a 42-9 non-league ...

Apple to initiate new ‘Pathways’ training program for retail employees
Tonight, Apple Stores held quarterly meetings across the United States. These meetings rarely unveil anything of significance for consumers, ...

Beijing initiates second-round online sales for self-occupied flats
BBMG (02009.HK)'s Gem Real Estate announced it will initiate online sales for two of its Beijing ...

Kleinfeld: Most of the time, wife initiates divorce
Our stereotype is the middle-aged man ditching his wife for a younger woman. The statistics show otherwise. Women initiate two-thirds of divorces ...