How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.

Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp
browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation
section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file.
I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a
customer's will.
Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me
exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the
systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to
pester me.
Thank you for an answer.
Richard
0