Had some problems getting it to start

Name:    Pontus Ottosson
Email:   pundanatgmaildotcom
Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1

Comments:
Had some problems getting Minefield to work. It
crashed on startup, eventually used a program that
searches for old system files (findold.exe) that
found a non working Active-X file that I deleted. It
now works, Microsoft-bug.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061214 Minefield/3.0a1
0
Pontus

Problem Getting Started
In have run the 1317set.bat file and still get the following error: Unable to get your db version please run version script against your db and restart your web application (go to update/scripts/ folder and run 1317set.bat). Any help to get me started would be much appreciated.www.creativenrg.co.uk | www.therivercard.com Have you checked your connection string? This is sometimes caused by a faulty db connection. I am new to Rainbow and get the same error when trying to run it for the first time. Does not matter which of the following I comment out in web.config: <!-...

Getting started problem.
I will try to be brief here is my web page layout. It is a pre existing page I updated it Atlas TreeView  |  Buttons  Select All   Deselect  Download                  |  Data Grid fils based on selections from Treview. Goal: to stop the flash that occurs to the treeview and the buttons when the DataGrid is updated. The tree view is already limited to not call the server until its time to load the DataGrid and that works great. No repainting the entire...

problem in getting started
Name: H. Shamir Email: r_daatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: problem in getting started Comments: I have setup smtp.1and1.com as outgoing server, pop.1and1.com for incoming, and have an account with 1and1. However, attempting to send and receive e-mails using Mozilla is refused . What is wrong??? I followed instructions!! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; SpamBlockerUtility 4.8.4) ...

Problems Getting Started
I have been trying to get the Control Adapters going for the last day. I don't have a clue what's going. My CSS menu is called 'fireMenu'. It is in a themes folder. It is attached to the webpage. My CSSSelectorClass is set to "fireMenu" Here's the code on the source page Here's the link in the header: The webpage does not seem to communicating with the CSS page; none of the changes I've made show up on the menu. What is showing is a vertical menu with a grey background with no separation...

Problems getting started...
Just installed May CTP on W2K3, and am trying to get the ASP.NET Pro Web Parts sample to work (Stephan Walther - MSDN October 2003 - Meet the Web Part Framework)... So how do I use the Web Parts sample aspx and ascx files with VS2005? There doesn't seem to be an ASP.NET project type in the VS templates, so I tried "new web site". But when I create an empty new web site (containing only a default.aspx) and build it, it doesn't create the virtual directory under IIS. And if I then manually create the virtual directory, IE can't display the default.aspx (gets 404 error). But I can...

problems with getting started...
I have SQL and IIS installed on different remote machines, running Windows Server 2003. I have Visual Studio install on an Windows XP machine. The installation of the portal starter kit procedes without a hitch, as well as the remote installation of the database files. I followed the instructions in the readme file, under the setup folder. I get an error for the trusted connection when using uid=PortalUser and pwd=PortalUser. Has anyone been able to get the starter kit running using a hardware setup as I described? Can anyone define what my issues are with this setup? Thanks, ...

Problems with getting started
Hi all, I am facing some problems when running the getting started tutorial. I followed each step from this tutorial until the chapter titled a Simple Database Application. In this chapter I configured a query object, a transaction object and test both succesfully. But when I tried to Run the program I get the following errors: The java console sends the message: --------------------------------------- starting ContacManagerAll Internal Debugger Error: StartDebugger() failed: java.net.NoRouteToHostException : Operation timed out: no further information And then PowerJ send...

Problems getting started...
Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting started with asp.net I'm new to asp.net but have some old asp experience. I've got a webserver running Win2k server with IIS. I'm trying to learn asp.net so I decided to take the webmatrix tutorial. I installed MSDE and the .net framework onto my server as illistrated in the tutorial, built the sample database from section 2, and then the sample DataGrid.aspx page from section 3. (I'm connecting to my web server from a development system running the webmatrix tool and sql server 2000 [for enterprise manager], and using a mapped drive t...

Problem getting started
This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format. --------------ms010607060502000306080601 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'm trying to get started playing with hacking mozilla et al, but it seems I'm missing something fundamental. I started with something basic and what should be easy: adding a radio button to thunderbird's settings in preparation for implementing encryption "when possible". First, content/messenger/am-smime.xul: <radiogroup id="encryptionChoices"> <rad...

Problems getting started!
Hi,  I'm having some trouble getting started. Installed visual studio 2005 ex on my pc, installed ASP.NET Ajax extensions on my pc. Toolkit and everything previews in browser fine with full ajax functionality. Framesworks 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 all installed also. Everything apart from visual studio 2005 installed on new web server. Copy web site to server, no ajax page will work? "could not load file or assembly AjaxControlToolkit or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified" The file is in the bin folder!   Can anyone help? Thanks... Hi unkle, can you ...

Problems Getting Started

Problems getting started...
I installed everything into the gogela.com/blog/ directory in my website and had my host create a DSN database called "blogdata" So far so good. than I changed this string: <add key="SiteSqlServer" value="Server=(local);Database=blogdata;uid=CCCC;pwd=XXXX;" /> where CCCC is my user id and XXXX is my password. Is that the correct way to write localhost for Server= ??? Now, I get a runtime error: www.gogela.com/blog I canged the custom errors mode to: <customErrors mode="Off" /> so I could see what the error was... but it's...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Web resources about - Had some problems getting it to start - mozilla.feedback

The problem with the RBA's terms-of-trade forecasts
Most commodity markets have proved too reactionary to offer much insight into future price developments.

6 problems with the Moto X Play and how to fix them
... every other smartphone and tablet out there, the Moto X Play is not without its issues. Which is why, we've rounded up some of the common problems ...

Apple is working on an iOS app for troubleshooting device problems
... with knowledge of goings-on at Apple’s Infinite Loop HQ,” the in-development application asks customers “basic questions to boil down the problem” ...

Sleeping in on weekends linked to health problems
... morning snoozes (however glorious they may be). Sleeping late on days-off—and other sleep-time adjustments—are linked to metabolic problems ...

DeAndre Hopkins Having No Problem with Darrelle Revis, Burns Him for 61-Yard TD - Bleacher Report
Many believed Houston Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins would be stranded on Revis Island this Sunday. He hasn’t been—at all...

This is not just some oddity from Ottawa: Yoga really is a cultural appropriation problem.
Here 's a story from Canada. At the University of Ottawa, the Centre for Students with Disabilities has decided to end its program of free yoga ...

Oil Patch Problems: Rigs Down 60%, Production Down 3%, $40-$50 Price Doesn't Work
... has not hand a monthly close below $40 since mid-2004. And $40 to $50 is not even profitable, putting producers into a bind. Oil Patch Problems ...

E. Coli Isn't Chipotle's Only Problem
Brand perception was way down even before the latest outbreak.

Yahoo's board suddenly has a big, looming problem and it could mean the end of Marissa Mayer
... winnable for Starboard. And with the Alibaba stake looking more risky, this argument is potentially worth fighting harder for. The IRS problem ...