firefox 4.0b10

Name:
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
I cannot save my tabs when firefox closes. I know it normally does that
when multiple windows are open (only asking to save the last closed
window). But it is doing it when I only have one window open. I lose all
of the tabs I have open and lose all of the tab groups. Strangely
enough, app tabs come back, but I am guessing that they are separate now
and act sort of like home pages.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

firefox 3 beta 4 feedback #4
Name: Kingma Email: kingmaatBtinternetdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: Hey Mozilla Firefox 3 is great! I especially like the text finder function (search for text while typing), the new download bar and the search function in the address bar. However can you make the home button go to the navigation bar instead of the bookmarks bar? Cheers and keep up the good work! Kingma Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback #4
Name: Broc Email: bwoodworatgonzagadotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: A couple of issues: Sometimes graphics do not load correctly, such as the poll results on ESPN.com's main page. When buying tickets on ticketswest.com, the "please wait" screen never went away while the site looked for tickets. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #4
Name: Pierre-Guillaume Dufour Email: pierredotdufouratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Everything has been great so far. I only wish you could close all the tab and have just a "new" tab to start with. Keep up the good (the greatest !) work. PG Dufour. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

4.0b10 no feedback
Name: Product: Other (please state) Summary: 4.0b10 no feedback Comments: The feedback buttons (firefox made me sad/happy) are gone. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox feedback #4
Name: Chris Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: So I've been testing out the new firefox beta version. Everything is great but there has been one problem, every time I try to delete one of my bookmarked links, it would return if I restart firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback on firefox #4
Name: Valerie Brooks Email: sendmail2valerieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox Comments: I have had a couple of system crashes recently. However, I am still pleased with firefox and I use it more than IE. Also, I like the way I can customize my internet browsing and the add-ons I can use with it. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.2) Gecko/2008091620 Firefox/3.0.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but...

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Firefox 4 #4
Firefox 4 runs good on Ubuntu. -- Just West Of Nowhere ...

Firefox 4 #4
Name: Stephen LaRusso Email: slarussoathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Comments: Hi, I just read info on the new FF on nexus404.com/Blog/2009/12/24/firefox-4-ui-mockup-revealed. I am disappointed that Mozilla feels compelled to go down the same road as MS and Google regarding their interface. The 'Ribbon' is a thing best left to MS since they like messing up a good product, and I tried Chrome for about 10 minutes and then dropped it because I disliked the interface, not user friendly. I will stick with FF 3.5.6 until any future version beyond 4 ...

Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion.
Name: Tor Øystein Skog Email: toroysteinskogatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion. Comments: No feedback yet. Just started use it. Looking forward using it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them ...

FireFox 3 Feedback #4
Name: hannah Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3 Feedback Comments: I wanted to provide feedback on one of the features of FireFox 3. When I begin typing an address into the address bar, it begins to prepopulate for me and starts to bring up my history for that particular site. This feature is EXTREMELY annoying. Its one thing for it to prepopulate just the address but its quite unnecessary for me to see all the parts of the website that I have been to. I.E. when I type in gmail.com it gives me all the emails that I have been through. This is annoying. This is what the HISTORY...

Firefox 4 Beta Feedback
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Comments: Why make the orange menu bar if it's just going to waste the same or simliar amount of vertical screen real estate as the old version? Terrible. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

feedback on Firefox 3 #4
Name: Denis Murphy Email: dmurph66atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Firefox 3 Comments: still missing a lot of my favourite add ons I loved with Firefox 2 but was very impressed with speed of version 3 Beta 5. Will monitor this version and advise any complaints ! I'm a Google fan so please make their ad ons more compatible asap ! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox beta 4 feedback
Name: Jordane Email: jordane--athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta 4 feedback Comments: the beta version of firefox is amazing!!! it is fast, easy to use and practical what could i ask more ? keep on with the good work! love you ^^ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; fr; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it....

Web resources about - firefox 4.0b10 - mozilla.feedback

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox