can't send email or write, reply or forward...incoming is all blurred & can't read it

Name:    Ellen Wood
Email:   sienna8841at1gotodotcom
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
Please send me back some info. to help me get back on my thunderbird...I
can only receive mail, but can't even see it to read it.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.0.8) Gecko/20061025 Firefox/1.5.0.8
0
Ellen

Can't install Email-Send & Can't access Bugzilla in Browser
Hi All I am facing this problem for many days now and actually am stuck at this point can somebody please help me in resolving this (platform is Windows Server 2003, perl 5.8.8, Apache 2.2.4) 1) When I runchecksetup.pl command it give me error that Email Send and Emil MIME Modifier are not installed ..... I followed the instructions and run the commands but am unable to install these two C:\Bugzilla\bugzilla-3.0>ppm install Email-Send Downloading ActiveState Package Repository packlist...not modified Downloading theory58S packlist...redirect Downloading theory58S packlist...

WindowsApplication can send email,but WebApplication can't send,and don't show error.
WindowsApplication can send email,but WebApplication can't send,and don't show error. this is code Dim strBody As String = "This is the body..." Dim OLApp As New outlook.Application() Dim msg As outlook.MailItem msg = OLApp.CreateItem(outlook.OlItemType.olMailItem) msg.To = "sbzhong@cclmotors.com" msg.Subject = "Automated e-mail" msg.Body = strBody CType(msg, outlook._MailItem).Send() ...

Can't save and/or can't read mail
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060900090409060907050501 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I created a few new accounts in SM to read administrative addresses. When I went back to read my main mailbox I got a message something like "can't save mail, do you have permissions" and yes, I do. I note that the permissions in various accounts are not all the same, some directories are 755, some are 700. Same for Mail files. In any case I have permissions, so what is this really saying. (...

Can't send; can't fetch -- no passwords!
Whatever file holds the passwords for the IMAP, POP and SMTP servers on my new computer has apparently gotten hosed! Without having to recreate each and every account, how can I get TB to ask for passwords? Thanks. Peter Holsberg wrote: > Whatever file holds the passwords for the IMAP, POP and SMTP servers on > my new computer has apparently gotten hosed! Not necessarily. You didn't actually present your trouble; you just presented your diagnosis without history of the present illness, symptoms or signs. > Without having to recreate each and every account, h...

Can't send: Can't recv: messages in errorlog
I am trying to find out what causes the following messages to be posted to the errorlog... Cannot read, host process disconnected: 10119 spid: 77 and Cannot send, host process disconnected: 19575 spid: 48 and nrpacket: recv, Connection timed out We put a new application into production (with approx. 150 users on average now) in October. Once that happened the number of these messages went up significantly (1 or 2 per day (10-15 users) to 30-40). The users do seem to experience lockups on their PCs. This may be the result of a long query Sybase is processing and will return th...

1. Can't report crash via Quality Feedback 2 I Can't send images, files etc from within Adobe Standard 8, Open office, Paint Shop Pro XI
Name: Tom Turner Email: turnipstwoatbigponddotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: 1. Can't report crash via Quality Feedback 2 I Can't send images, files etc from within Adobe Standard 8, Open office, Paint Shop Pro XI Comments: 1. I am told to correct my proxy but my computer expert advises me that they are OK. 2. If I add manually add these things as attachments they go The problem only arose with v2.0.0.22, not with the previous version. I have an .rtf screen shot I could send if I had an address. TT Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; r...

Can't base report on stored procedure--'Can't create Datawindow'
I installed IM65 today to give it a try. I made a db config to our local ASE 11.9.2 engine via Sybase' odbc driver that came with 11.9.2. I start a new report, tell it to be tabular and to get data from a SP. It asks which SP and I tell it. The result is an odbc error: Cannot create DataWindow Intersolv SQL ODBC driver: Incorrect syntax near '='. 1 execute dbo.sp_si_addressbest_;0 RETURN_VALUE = :RETURN_VALUE' I can execute the SP fine from SQL Advantage or from Crytal Reports. Thanks. -- Frank Burleigh Indiana University School of Law Bloomi...

update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email
Name: martha Email: mjhartleyatchampmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email Comments: The directions about bugging aren't helpful to me because I don't know what you're talking about. You offered an update, I tried it, now it is in an endless loop of trying to install, failing, and trying again. It is very frustrating because I can't even get into my old email files to get addresses, photos, etc. I have turned off my firewall and have rebooted the computer, per some of the suggestions in the...

I can read from a XML file on my ASP.NET 2.0 page, but I can't write to it
Hello, this is the code I'm using.  I got it from a tutorial website but I can't remember.  Anyway, it reads the XML file just fine, but XMLTextWriter reports the following exception: "Access to the path 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wikicde\applicant.xml' is denied."=== Start of Code === <script language="VB" runat="server" ID=Script1>    Sub btnReadXML_OnClick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)  'Read and display existing file   ReadXML(Server.MapPath("menu.xml"))End SubSub btnWriteXML_OnClick(se...

Slashdot
A couple of weeks ago, the tags feature on Slashdot stopped working. The arrow that you click on to bring up an edit box to tag stories doesn't click any more. Any ideas why this might be? Also, Slashdot is the only web site that Firefox can't remember the user name and password for, because they use a pop-up log in window. Very annoying. Phil Hibbs. ...

Web resources about - can't send email or write, reply or forward...incoming is all blurred & can't read it - mozilla.feedback