Bookmarks and Bookmarks toolbar

Name:    Pete Alonzo
Email:   aralonzoatsbcglobaldotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I set my most visited websites and online email sites into the bookmarks
and bookmarks toolbar several times. With no apparent reasons there all
are gone or reset to nothing. I did not reinstall or update my firefox.
Is there bugs or virus on my PC?

Thanks,
Pete

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2
0
Pete

Swappable Bookmarks Toolbar: Make it so you can take any Bookmark "Folder" from your bookmarks and make it the active Bookmark Toolbar "swap toolbar"
Name: Glen Burton Email: glenburton2004atearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Swappable Bookmarks Toolbar: Make it so you can take any Bookmark "Folder" from your bookmarks and make it the active Bookmark Toolbar "swap toolbar" Comments: Swappable Bookmarks Toolbar Basic Idea: Make it so you can take any FOLDER (from your bookmarks), and make it the active Bookmark Toolbar... "swap toolbar" Summery: Make the contents of every Folder in "Bookmarks" a possible Bookmark Toolbar. Make it so you can take any Bookmark fol...

Bookmarks in Bookmarks Toolbar
Name: Paul Email: wettervogelatgmxdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Bookmarks in Bookmarks Toolbar Comments: It appears that double bookmarks (i.e., the same bookmark in the ordinary bookmark list and at the same time in the very useful Bookmarks Toolbar are no longer possible. I see no reason for this, and I miss my bookmarks that have been in my bookmark list for years now being removed from it just because I duplicated them to the Bookmarks Toolbar. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008061004 Firefox/3...

Bookmarks and Bookmarks Toolbar
Name: Jacqui Email: jhgeorgiatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Bookmarks and Bookmarks Toolbar Comments: I have had multiple problems with bookmarks on the latest version and this beta version of Firefox. I am using the beta version because it is the only version of Firefox that will run on my computer (running Windows XP). I can not get the bookmarks to work even after following instructions on the support/help page. Some of my bookmarks are accessible through the "Organize Bookmarks" option, but the rest seem to be in the wind. Will not load backup bookma...

bookmark/bookmark toolbar
Name: Email: mgoglioatheadroycedotorg Product: Firefox Summary: bookmark/bookmark toolbar Comments: Hi there, I'm just about to dump Firefox for good. I've been plagued with problems through a couple of versions and though I hate to, unless I can figure out the solution soon, I'm jumping ship. When I open Organize Bookmarks, I see nothing in my library. I tried dragging the icon from Markup.io to my toolbar and was unable. I can't modify my toolbar because the customize feature under View doesn't work. I spent several hours trying to fix the problem wit...

Bookmarks on the Bookmarks Toolbar
In FF 12.0 I suddenly noticed that the Bookmarks Toolbar has the Bookmarks link at the very far right. I must have done something to get that there, but I can't figure out what. As I have already Bookmarks on the Menu Bar I like to remove Bookmarks from the Bookmarks Toolbar. How can I do that? Dempsey wrote: > In FF 12.0 I suddenly noticed that the Bookmarks Toolbar has the > Bookmarks link at the very far right. I must have done something to get > that there, but I can't figure out what. > > As I have already Bookmarks on the Menu Bar I like to remove B...

Deleting a bookmark on the bookmarks toolbar deletes the bookmark completely
Name: PGD Email: firefoxatdrangedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Deleting a bookmark on the bookmarks toolbar deletes the bookmark completely Comments: (Firefox 3.0.11, Ubuntu) If you bookmark a page to the bookmark toolbar and after a while decides you don't want the bookmark to be in the toolbar, it gets un-bookmarked. This happens even though you click the star several times and add tags. Firefox should detect whether or not you have actively bookmarked it again and use that information when you delete it from the toolbar. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Lin...

bookmarks toolbar, bookmarks menu & unsorted bookmarks
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: bookmarks toolbar, bookmarks menu & unsorted bookmarks Comments: Millions of people hate bookmarks toolbar, bookmarks menu & unsorted bookmarks! But you seem to be arrogant enough to continue to force them onto everyone. This is the sort of thing that Microsoft do all the time to their users! The end user must be able to decide what they want to do with them by allowing us to remove, keep or hide them. Why is Mozilla Firefox acting like a Microsoft clone? Shame on you Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-...

Bookmarks Toolbar, Bookmarks Menu, Unsorted Bookmarks stay untranslated after reinstall
A friend of mine had Fx installed by someone, but that someone installed the wrong version (en-US). So I downloaded the Dutch (nl) version and installed it on top it. Everything seemed fine, but then I saw these were still in English: Bookmarks Toolbar, Bookmarks Menu, Unsorted Bookmarks. Everything else is, as you can see, <http://oi51.tinypic.com/2hn42tl.jpg> in Dutch. I can't seem to be able to rename these three (already tried uninstall and reinstall, with the same profile). Is there a way I can change them /without/ doing a complete uninstall and reinstall? ...

Icons for bookmarks in the Bookmark Toolbar
Name: Scott Email: scottvcatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Icons for bookmarks in the Bookmark Toolbar Comments: Hi guys, I'm thoroughly enjoying Firefox RC1. Just one thing though: On my XP machine i can create bookmarks in the toolbar, then remove the Name field and it would load the bookmark with just the image of the website (eg: a 'G' for google.com), see the link below. http://i27.tinypic.com/r0zcq0.jpg this helps alot as i can add a lot of bookamrks without running off the screen. But on my OS X (Leopard) computer, th...

Cannot drag a bookmark to bookmarks toolbar
Name: MAdhukar Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot drag a bookmark to bookmarks toolbar Comments: After upgrading to firefox 3.5, dragging a url to bookmark toolbar is no longer working. This was my favt. way to bookmark frequently visited sites, now its gone ! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Bookmark Toolbar Bookmark woe
Name: Marc Auslander Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Bookmark Toolbar Bookmark woe Comments: 3B5 I tried to move the Bookmark toolbar entry in my bookmarks - don't need it at the top level. Instead of move, it copies. And the copy can't be deleted. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Bookmarks Toolbar does not contain bookmarks!
Name: Danny Thompson Email: dannydotthompsonatblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Bookmarks Toolbar does not contain bookmarks! Comments: I have just downloaded Firefox 3.0 RC 1 for Mac OS X Leopard and the first thing that I have noticed is that the Bookmarks Toolbar does not display any of the bookmarks that I have stored there. If I use the Menu Bar to view the Bookmarks Toolbar I can see that the bookmarks are indeed there. They are just not visible on the Toolbar itself. The new 3.0 RC 1 with its Aero look and feel is much preferable to th...

Bookmark toolbar not showing any bookmarks
Name: Manikanth Email: amanikanthatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Bookmark toolbar not showing any bookmarks Comments: Hi, While i was using the older firefox, it shows all the links that i've saved in the bookmarks toolbar. I've installed the new firefox beta version and now its not showing any links on the bookmarks toolbar, but the toolbar is visible and also when i right click on the menubar and select the customize option and then add a new folder from there, its not adding the new toolbar, but the browsers options including the menu bar options ...

bookmarks toolbar: max bookmarks
I wish there wasn't a maximum. That is, when the bookmarks get too long to show on the toolbar there is a little '>>' sign that you can click to show the extra ones. But, it can show up even when there is enough space to show all the bookmarks, because it doesn't allow more than ten bookmarks to show up there. Thus, if you have bookmarks with short names, you can have all this blank real estate yet still have to click on a drop-down menu... ~d ...

Web resources about - Bookmarks and Bookmarks toolbar - mozilla.feedback

Smart Bookmarks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smart Bookmarks are an extended kind of internet bookmark used in web browsers . By accepting an argument they directly give access to functions ...

Is Facebook Testing The Ability For Users To Save Bookmarks To Places’ Pages?
Facebook appears to be testing a feature on certain pages for places that allows users to save bookmarks to the pages, in both desktop and mobile, ...

Facebook Adding App Bookmark Reordering to the Home Page Soon
Since the new Facebook home page launched a few weeks ago - making a few application bookmarks more prominent on the home page - one of the usability ...

Why no toolbar/bookmarks in Chrome on tablets?
... has. Why no icons at the top of the window? For example, this is what the browser window I'm using now has in its chrome. This kind of bookmark ...

Search Apps - You can use bookmark,history and explore hot apps. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Search Apps - You can use bookmark,history and explore hot apps. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Roomy Bookmarks Toolbar-01 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore 異塵行者's photos on Flickr. 異塵行者 has uploaded 10502 photos to Flickr.

How to recover bookmarks in Google Chrome - YouTube
Did you lose your valuable and hard-to-get bookmarks in Google Chrome or other data in it? Here is how to recover all of them completely and ...

Bookmarks: News, views and more from the literary world
Farewell the tweeting Prof; the hard-working Graeme Simsion; the absent Bob Brown; the treasures of Laurie Clancy; bad timing for the lost; and ...

Bookmarks: News and views from the book world
Bookshops under pressure but there is some bright news. In the US James Patterson backs up his strong opinions with financial assistance.

Bookmarks
More red faces; going Dutch with Ellroy; tough questions; the Pulitzer effect; from Scotland, sober; a celebration for authors; and Hardie Grant's ...