BACK PAGE BUTTON, URL, create page

Name:    Ratanamata
Email:   HAPPINESS2ALLatGMAILdotCOM
Product: SeaMonkey

Comments:
the back page button doesnt work. Not the entire URL is published. And
when I view created pages created with internet explorer then the page
is different. you dont see what you get unless I use a mozilla based
browser.
And with this browser I get questions like what is 5+2 on the hendrix
homepage. It could be a code verifying algorithm, but I think you mean
how much is 5+2 together?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/1.1.4
0
Ratanamata

Paging Paging Paging
I am trying to do paging with my search results and it isnt working very well. Here is what I've tried and I feel I've tried everything, lol, please help me out. Sub DataGrid1_SortCommand(Sender as object, e as DataGridSortCOmmandEventArgs) DataGrid1.DataBind() End Sub Sub Datagrid1_PageIndexChanged(Sender as object, e as DataGridPageChangedEventArgs) Dim ds as dataSet DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex if Session("Search") is nothing then 'Session probably has expired, get the datasource from database Datagrid1.DataSource = ...

Maintaining page state when going "back" to previous page from browser back button
Hello All, I have created a ajax enabled web application. In page 1st i have used the Update panel and gridview that navigate to the 2nd page and when I tried to back page 1st using the browser back button. The page looks fresh no record.  Is there a way to save the state of the last viewed page   regards,   ali Hi Ali, While refresh the page, your data has lost. to overcome this problem. you write the two method. 1) LoadViewState() 2) SaveViewData() if you use this method, your data ill not lost , while refreshing the page.ThiruHope this help someone in ...

How can I save my previous page so that i can go back by clicking back hyperlink button from my other page
hi thereHow can I save my previous page so that i can go back by clicking back hyperlink button from my other pageif any one can help me out , its would be thanksplease show ur answer with code if u couldthankssyed If I understand you correctly you want the Browser back button to take the user back to the previous page and not to the expired page. Use Page.SmartNavigation = true; in all your pages so that the postback url is not added. In this case you will only see the initial page not the ones that are result of a postback because they require form submitted data from even pre...

How to preserve values in a web form when navigating to a different page and then going back to the original page using the back button ?
   I am working on a C#/ASP.NET web application. The web application basically consist of 3 web forms. Each form contains several controls such as an edit box, and some drop down list box controls. Basically I need to find out how to preserve the values in a web form when a person navigates to a different page. For example, suppose that in my web application I navigate from my first page (First.aspx) to my second page (Second.aspx). Now if I press the browsers back button, I want the application to retain the values for the controls that were in my first web form "first....

How do I create a page with all the links to the other pages that I can put in all my other pages and how do I do this?
Might sound a bit confusin Basically the situation is: I have created already a few pages for my site and still have loads more to create. But I would like to have a common "Links Menu" in all of them, to take the user to index pages and other pages. Is is possible to bring that menu thingy to the pages I already created without changing anything on them. Hi, Alohavik:Might sound a bit confusin It sure does. But I think you're looking for a sitemap functionality? This article shows how to create a sitemap provider that's based on the physical layout of your site...

page resets when back button pushed on detail page
I have a page that allows the user to make several choices on drop down boxes, datagrids, etc. until they are given a list of detail pages to choose from. Once they are on the detail page I'd like them to be able to click the back button and find the my choice page exactly as they left it. The page is currently reseting itself so that when the user clicks the back button on the detail page it looks as if no choices were made at all on the choice page. How do I get it so that the page doesn't reset itself but allows the user to cycle through all thier choices (in reverse order of cour...

How To create a pop up page or a small page within page.
Iam  developing web application using visual studio 2003  and Microsoft .Net framework 1.1. The programming language I a m using is Csharp. How can I create a pop up page  or a small page within a page. I want if a user click on one hyper link or a record on datagrid it opens the content of that record in a new small window or page with a same page where the datagrid is.How can I achieve this?? on our heyperlink click call window.open("yourpage",..Google windw.open  for detail Kamran ShahidSr. Software Engineer(MCP,MCAD.net,MCSD.net,MCTS,MCPD.net[web...

Gridview paging problem
Hi guys, I have a gridview with paging enabled. Currently I have 3 pages. I can navigate successfully from page 1 to 2 and back to 1, but when I go thruto the last page and try to go back to Page 2, I get the following error   Server Error in '/PODWebApp' Application. Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. E...

Page Down / Page Up
I have tried this on the google groups - advanced search, but get nothing. So, here is what I am trying to do ... PB 11.1 / Postgres : List datawindow on top with all desired records. : Form Datawindow on bottom showing the detail information for the selected record : I share the datawindow buffer with the detail and manage the scrolling accordingly. Now, in the detail window, I have multiple line 'comment' fields. when the cursor is in the comment field (again multiple lines that usually scroll outside the 'box'), the user wants to be able to hit page down /...

how do i disabled back button in IE for Master.Page, those who have content pages
how do i disabled back button in IE for Master.Page, those who have content pagesIts all about coding! There's no way to disable the back button in IE.Ryan Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question Hi,Why do you feel the need to disable it? You can impair its functionality by expiring the Response so that the browser has no cached page to show. See this thread for more details:http://forums.asp.net/thread/1380064.aspx Regards,VivekSocial Networking Platform in ASP.NET || Join now: CodeASP.NET Community Please mark the most help...

Page To Page
Hi How can i call to a Text that has been written in a different page(in a TextBox). I want to call him to make a SELECT quastion. Thank's....

page up / page down
Name: Kyle Morrison Email: kymorris_at_cisco.com Product: Deer Park Summary: page up / page down Comments: page up and page down do not work mac osx 10.3.9 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8b3) Gecko/20050712 Firefox/1.0+ ...

when i click submit button,then this page close and new page open.Problem is that after submit button click page take too much time to close.i want to put something like page loading image after "subm
when i click submit button,then this page close and new page open.Problem is that after submit button click page take too much time to close.i want to put something like page loading image after "submit button" click & i want to display this loading image till page will be close. please help...... Dim strscript As String strscript = "" strscript &= "window.close();" strscript &= "window.opener.location.reload();" strscript &= "" 'Literal1.Text = strscrip...

How to disable browser back button of a particular child page (Master Page)
I have a problem to disable a browser back button of a particular child page(Not all child pages of a master page). No problem when i use in a separate page. I may use history.forward script to onload property of a body tag in a page. but now i m using master page. that's why i dont know to implement the rule. Could you help me regarding this. Advance thanks G Nathan  Put the below script inside your page content<script language="javascript">        window.history.forward(1);</script> Rajganesh________________________...

Web resources about - BACK PAGE BUTTON, URL, create page - mozilla.feedback

Button - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In modern clothing and fashion design , a button is a small fastener , now most commonly made of plastic , but also frequently of metal, wood ...

50,000 Websites Add Facebook's Like Button And Social Plugins In First Week
50,000 Websites Add Facebook's Like Button And Social Plugins In First Week

Chrome 48 Beta brings custom buttons on notifications, casting from the web, more
With Chrome 47 currently rolling out to desktops and Android, Google has announced the Chrome 48 Beta and the new features that will come with ...

Facebook Testing ‘Buy Tickets’ Button for Concerts
... to rock out with their, um, devices out. The social network confirmed to BuzzFeed News that it is testing a “Buy Tickets” call-to-action button ...

Chrome Beta v48 adds custom notification buttons, Presentation API support and more
... compatible devices. This version now allows mobile sites to present to Google Cast devices. Also new in this update is support for custom buttons ...

Take a trip to the future in One Button Travel
One Button Travel Rules! Lifeline... Take a trip to the future in One Button Travel is a story by AppAdvice.com AppAdvice - iPhone, iPad, ...

Enhancements to the Classroom Share Button
... Engineer, Classroom API and Michael Stillwell , Developer Advocate, Google Apps By popular developer request, the Classroom Share Button now ...

Why Apple might want to remove the home button from the iPhone
Gene Munster of Piper Jaffray explains how the iPhone could be improved without the home button. Produced by Justin Gmoser . Additional camera ...

The labor ruling that's now a hot-button political issue
NLRB's decision to hold companies accountable for staffing agency violations is enmeshed in the wide-ranging federal spending bill

Hot-Button Issues In The Climate Talks
... so far) have now submitted their nationally determined contributions to reducing emissions and keeping global temperatures [&hellip Hot-Button ...