Accessing reports from Realty trac.com

Name:    Andre E. Vixama
Email:   avixama_at_aol.com
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I use to get the reports from your sight. However from yesterday I have
been able to get to Realty trac only. I cannot access the info I need.

When I go through Internet Explorer I get the info. Since Firefox is my
default browser I will have to change that. I believe you are blocking
me from getting the information I need.

Please advise. I really like Firefox.

Thank you,
Andre

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5
0
Andre

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Can siteA.com access an "Access Database" on siteB.com?
Practically, can siteA.com access (for reading and writting purposes) a "Microsoft Access Database (.mdb)" on siteB.com? Knowing that, both siteA.com and siteB.com have the same administrator and the developer knows everything about them (db path, username, password, etc...). I know I could do that locally on my machine; putting the db file in a particular path and both projects/sites (localhost/siteA and localhost/siteB) could read and write to it. But I am asking, could I do that practically? I mean when I do hosting for both sites, could I do that? If so, is there any rules/conditions t...

if im creating the report at microsoft access..how actaully im going to access the report?
  1)if im creating the report at microsoft access..how actaully im going to access the report?2)if im using dataReader to display the records from database...how should i actally do it?while(dtrData.Read()){display records....}how to code the print, page navigation,go to page,zoom and so on using asp.net c#??can anyone help me..thanks im using web matrix You may take a look at this KB:How to automate Microsoft Access by using Visual C#Welcome to my SQL/ASPNET forum for Chinese http://51up.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=38...

Steps for setting up ScreenReader JAWS for access to grc.com/feedback
Hello all, I always tried to obtain Access to the www.grc.com/feedback page and found it very challenging. Steve, you provided information regarding the page and a friend of mine who has sight told me what the positions were for the edit boxes. So, I hope I am not overstepping my bounds here by providing steps to setup JAWS for access to your feedback page. By the way, what the steps below do is provide labelling facilities in order to make a page more accessible by JAWS: JAWS users: 1. Allow the page www.grc.com/feedback to open in IE. 2. Press CTRL+HOME 3. Press t...

Converting Access report to Reporting Services
Hi,I am trying to convert an Access report where I use expressions to calculate the number of males/females for example.I have used the following expression, but it always returns an incorrect figure:=Sum(IIf(Fields!gender.Value = "Female", 1, 0)) When I check the query however it has 46 rows = to 'Female', but when I previes the report it always comes out as 24.What's causing this? Thanks  Hi, From your description, it seems the expression doesn’t return the right number of those ‘Female’ field, right? What I can see is to use a TRIM function to remo...

using access reports before reporting services
Hi world,I am aware of the new amazing reporting services tool and so on. However, the RS for Sql Server Express 2005 are not ready and i need to carry out a development for seeing some reports (yep i am using MSDE, not Sql Server). I would like to use Access because it is very very poweful to create reports Any of you know how to open an access application, open a specific report (passing some arguments) and then export it?I know that the export would use a function named ExportXMLMy app would simply redirect the user to the .asp generated to see the report.thx in advanceDavid I trie...

Accessing an Access report in ASP.NET
I developed an online survey using VB in VWD 2008 Express Edition.  The pages read from and write to an Access database.  I have a report in Access that summarizes the results of the survey.  How can I create a link on the ASP.NET page to open the report.  I am thinking that I would need to convert the report to a PDF so the user can view it online, but how do I get ASP.NET to contact the database to start the procedure that would convert the report to PDF? Thanks, kc You can't run a report in Access from ASP.NET unless you install Access on the web server and inv...

Access COM object from WebService: Access denied
 I'm trying to access Indexing Service (ciodm.dll) from WebService. Everything is fine in simple application, but in service I get "Exception from HRESULT: 0x80041820" .Somehow, I configured my WinXP, and it works on my computer, but I can't repeat this.I allready gave all rights for IIS user, and set all rights for everyone for COM+, but for nothing.Did somebody met such problem?  Have you given the complete message?There should be a class id which you need to locate in the COM+ explorer and set permissions on it.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer&q...

access to mail.live.com and mail.yahoo.com
I have an interesting issue. Since just before Christmas I haven't been able to open emails in hotmail or login to yahoo mail when going through bordermanager proxy. When I hit to internet directly, its fine. I have tried the following: Cleared cache on my machine cleared cache on bordermanager running BM3.8 with latest support pack and updates. The issue seems to be pointing to Java but I'm not sure. I've tested a few things with our ISP but still no go. If anyone else is experiencing this and have a solution i would greatly appreciate it. -- mtaylor...

How to deploly and Access a Report in the Report Application Server(RAS)
Hai All,I am novice to Business Object Enterprsie.I created a Report and i treid to deploy in the RAS.Before that i tried to Access the Example Reports from there in the ASP.NET using C#.i just get the Reports from Server Explorer in the VS.Just drag the Report into the FOrm and create a CrystalReportViewer  and assign to it<CODE>CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = reportDocument1;</CODE> and i tried like this also<CODE>ReportDocument RD = new ReportDocument();            RD.Load(@"D:\Program Files\Business Object...

Accessing a Reporting Services report via a web page
Hello, I have an Intranet based web application that I will be using to access several reporting Services reports. I need to make the reports available to anyone who gains uses the web application. (Not worried about social hacking/engineering so the reports are not confidential).  Based upon this article on the web, I was able to gain access to my reports and to view them through an asp.net web form. I used the C# approach as listed at the bottom of the article:  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/reporting-services/ReportViewer2005.aspx?display=Print  My proble...

Access access
========== Hi, Everyone ... I'm going to lock this thread for now. If you have a question about working with Access in Web Matrix, please start a new thread in this forum. Otherwise, this thread will get to be unwieldy. Thanks! ========== Updated 6/29/03 Hello, everyone. I've been working with the new version of Web Matrix (version .6, build 812, available right now!). In particular, I've been playing with support for Microsoft Access, which is one of the great new features in the new release. I wrote up some notes on what I've found to share some of my experiences and to a...

Access violation when i try to access to object.data of my nested report ???
I'am just trying to modify some columns in my nested report. To do this i create a datastore for using in futur some dw function like sort, group. ids_groupbuf is a instance variable on my window ids_groupbuf = create datastore ids_groupbuf.dataobject = "dw_sif450_prt_1_cicg_detail" ids_groupbuf.settransobject(it_trans) ids_groupbuf.retrieve() I modify something .... ll_rowcount = ids_groupbuf.rowcount() FOR ll_row=1 TO ll_rowcount ids_groupbuf.Object.cc_rca[ll_row] = ll_row NEXT And finally i try to put my modification on the nested report called ns...

access report
Hi , I have a detail that contains a subreport with CanGrow=true. In the same detail, I have vertical lines in order to create a grid for my report. I'd like to know if it's possible to make these lines to keep the same size of the Detail height. I had tryed line1.height = Detail.Height w/o success. Regards Alessandro ...

Web resources about - Accessing reports from Realty trac.com - mozilla.feedback

Student pleads guilty to accessing records about Frances Abbott design scholarship
The Sydney student who leaked information about a fashion school scholarship controversially awarded to the daughter of the Prime Minister has ...

Accessing a headline opinion
Accessing a headline opinion

Sharp increase in authorities accessing private data
Australian law enforcement and government agencies have sharply increased their access without warrant to vast quantities of private telephone ...

Former librarian charged with accessing student records of Frances Abbott
A former part-time librarian at a Sydney design school has been charged after she allegedly accessed student records of Prime Minister Tony Abbott's ...