times out all the time!!!

Name:    Optical Excellence
Email:   specsatopticalexcellencedotca
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
I can not access either the web email site downloaded mail nor the
Thunderbird email downloaded email because I get a time out all the
time!!  Not a way to run an email site, especially as this is for our
business!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6
0
Optical
9/5/2007 5:28:39 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

time-time
Hi There, Delphi 2010 with PostGresSQL 9.3 database. I did try := Time(), the way it worked with Paradox and many more I tried. E2250 no overload version of "TimeToStr" that can be called with this argument. Can somebody guide me here, thanks in advance. {delphi code} dm.tArrivedwaiting.value := timetostr() - dm.tArrivedtime.value ; {code} Fields are StringFields or time with time zone(tried without??) ////// CREATE TABLE "ARRIVED" ( dummy serial NOT NULL, userno smallint, "time" time with time zone, patientno integer, ...

MOVED: time between to given times (was: time between to given times)
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:21:06 -0800, Mike Thomas wrote: Moved to delphi.language.delphi.general https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=11972 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

Time Conversion between local time and server time.
Friends, Need help in trying to convert the datetime parameters entered locally in LONDON to those which reflect to here. The problem we have is DB Server in Newyork & Client application likely to run at both Newyork & London. What is the most feasible way to account the time difference between the parameters used for querying information from the server? We do not have the luxury & time for internationalization of the application and we are looking for a quick fix to account for the time difference. ex:- Records are timestamped on the server...

Is there a simply way to display the time in another time zone by the time in a zone time?
Now local time is 2007-07-26 16:32, I hope to display US time of the time, maye it's 2007-07-26 4:32 How can I do? thanks!SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip filesSuperCool Random Number Generator For different time zones residing on the web server, you can read it from the system registry. Example on how to read it: http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/Custom_Clock.asp Also an excellent site regarding time zone class in .NET: http://www.michaelbrumm.com/simpletimezone.htmlJack Yang.NET Developer...

Time Conversion between local time and server time.
Time Conversion between local time and server time. Friends, Need help in trying to convert the datetime parameters entered locally in LONDON to those which reflect to here. The problem we have is DB Server in Newyork & Client application likely to run at both Newyork & London. What is the most feasible way to account the time difference between the parameters used for querying information from the server? We do not have the luxury & time for internationalization of the application and we are looking for a quick fix to account for the time difference. ex:- R...

Time Conversion between local time and server time. #2
Time Conversion between local time and server time. Friends, Need help in trying to convert the datetime parameters entered locally in LONDON to those which reflect to here. The problem we have is DB Server in Newyork & Client application likely to run at both Newyork & London. What is the most feasible way to account the time difference between the parameters used for querying information from the server? We do not have the luxury & time for internationalization of the application and we are looking for a quick fix to account for the time difference. ex:- R...

time between to given times
I have a time for example 1:45 PM I want to know if this time between to given times, if yes how many minutes left. For example if between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM result is 15 minutes Or result =0 means not between, Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place > {quote:title=Mike Thomas wrote:}{quote} > I have a time for example 1:45 PM > I want to know if this time between to given times, if yes how many minutes left. > > For example if between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM result is 15 minutes > Or result =0 means not between, ...

Freezes time after time
Name: Sinan Burat Product: Minefield Summary: Freezes time after time Comments: Minefield freezes for 1-2 minutes time after time. This usually happens when I try to "operate" fast, when many tabs (5-10 or 25 does not matter, and it just froze and came back when I typed "25") are open and I scroll down a page, or hit Ctrl+W, or Ctrl+Tab... it doesn't matter what I do it does... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9pre) Gecko/2008052606 Minefield/3.0pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

time between to given times
I have a time for example 1:45 PM I want to know if this time between to given times, if yes how many minutes left. For example if between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM result is 15 minutes Or result =0 means not between, Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance <Mike Thomas> >I have a time for example 1:45 PM > I want to know if this time between to given times, if yes how many > minutes left. > > For example if between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM result is 15 minutes > Or result =0 means not between, > Can anyone help please? > > Thanks in advance var...

Crashes from time to time
Name: K England Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Crashes from time to time Comments: The browser closes itself and will reset it's add ons and extensions from time to time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback about using Thunderbird for some time
Name: Adler Email: adler_at_kth.se Product: Thunderbird Summary: feedback about using Thunderbird for some time Comments: Hi, I collected several issues I noticed while using Thunderbird for 6 months at least. Now is perhaps a good time to send this. Maybe some of the issues are reported and planned but I have no time to check the bugzilla, I'm sorry for that and I hope that you are happy that at least I provided some feedback ;) Some of the issues reported bellow were compared with "Outlook Express". Since I have an IMAP account I could easily do the same...

On Time Zones and Daylight Saving Time (Summer Time)..
This is an old issue, but I just completed a review of the information which is stored in my Windows XP Pro SP2 registry.  As you all know we can set our machines by clicking on the Date / Time Clock in the task bar, which brings up the Date and Time Properties application.  Accessing the Time Zone tab brings up a nice dropdown list and map that you can use to set your time zone for your machine. Now, I often wondered where that information was stored, and how to actually make use of it for my own applications.  After some web mining, I found various snippets of information, ...

Time and Time Duration
I just need a little help if ya don't mind. I need to be able to calculate. Time duration. Does anyone have any good Ideas. To be more specific. Problem: Taking Start time of Say 08/15/2000 10:56:34 And an End time of Say 08/17/2000 14:26:02 What would be the best way of finding the time duration. Thank you for your help. Jason If you use the Date::Manip package from CPAN, it will perform this kind of calculation for you. -Scott >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<...

Session not timing out on time.
Hi, I've been working on this webapp that is supposed to timeout when a user hasn't been active for 10 minutes, however, I will time it, and sometimes it won't timeout even past 12 minutes of being inactive. Other times it will timeout right when it should. It's kind of timeconsuming testing this (I set the time to 1 minute for testing, and it typically doens't time out until 1 min 25 sec). I've got the session info set up correctly in my web.config. The session info is being stored in a database. Am I being too demanding wanting it to timeout exactly on time, or is t...

Web resources about - times out all the time!!! - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird

Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Two contrasting viewpoints on time divide many prominent philosophers. One view is that time is part of the fundamental structure of the universe ...

Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Two contrasting viewpoints on time divide many prominent philosophers. One view is that time is part of the fundamental structure of the universe ...

Altus Times - http://altustimes.com
Local News, Sports, Obituaries, and Classifieds for Altus, OK Toggle navigation Altus Times Altus Times HOME NEWS SPORTS OBITS OPINION FEATURES ...

Asia Times Online :: Asian news hub providing the latest news and analysis from Asia
Asia Times Online. The Asia News Hub providing the latest news and analysis regarding economics, events and trends in business, economy and politics ...

The Asheville Citizen-Times - Asheville news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds ...
Asheville North Carolina News - citizen-times.com is the home page of Asheville North Carolina with in depth and updated Asheville local news. ...

electrical engineering, electronic engineering times, ee times, news, analysis, electronic design, products ...
Electronic Engineering Times is the industry resource for news, analysis, design ideas & solutions, products, education, & engaging with the ...

Local News, Community Events, Area Information - Fort Mill Times - Fort Mill, SC
DLS Retreading, which retreads truck tires, said today it has opened a manufacturing, warehousing, sales and service facility in Indian Land. ...

Corvallis Gazette-Times
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — West Albany senior-to-be Rachel Proteau finished in a tie for fifth place in the high jump by clearing 5 feet, 7 inches on ...

Latest Design Trends, Current Design Trends - International Design Times
International Design Times Inc. is the leading provider of trendy arts and designs in the United States and around the world. It provides online ...

The Irish Times - Breaking Local and International News from Ireland
Find the Latest Local and International News including Sports, Analysis, Business, Weather and more from the Definitive Brand of Quality News ...