TABS, TABS, AND MORE TABS.

Name:    Danny
Email:   danheidiatrogersdotcom
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
Hi

Why is it that EVERYTIME I get a new upgrade whether on Firefox or
Thunderbird, I get TABS?   I now have an upgrade on Thunderbird and
guess what, I have an 'Inbox' TAB that i don't know how to get rid of.
 Any ideas?
Another issue is.   Why doesn't Firefox display something telling me it
is working/looking for the site I want.   I click on a site and stare at
Firefox and don't know if it is doing anything.   The previous versions
were much better at this.

Thank you

Danny

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.2) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Danny
4/2/2010 10:05:34 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Tab after tab not..
Name: steve Email: xilleratproquakedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Tab after tab not.. Comments: Hello, could you add the funktion, that the new TAB come after the TAB what in use is. [sorry my engl.] i mean: i have 10 TABs open. and i klick in the middl nr. 5. Now i open a LINK in this TAB. At the moment the new TAB gos to TAB11 and not 6. Understand? :) thx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Tabs!! TABS!
Name: Kathy Email: kmhuntingtonatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Tabs!! TABS! Comments: I know I can find the "always show tabs" in the tools drop-down, but argh! It took me a few moments to find it. You probably had that noted somewhere and I didn't bother to read it, so I have no one to blame but myself, but still! Argh! Tabs are hidden! Do you know how many times my mother is going to call me asking for help? TOO MANY! Anyway, thank you. I love FF. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090615 Fi...

Tabs, No Tabs
Name: Chris Email: cflore18atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Tabs, No Tabs Comments: When a tab is born, it should be optional that a simple alert noise is made. Because a tab is a window within a window, and the little tabs at the top sometimes go unseen; And I'm looking for the page I just came from, and I'm trying to hit the back button... Thanks for listening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17) Gecko/20080829 Firefox/2.0.0.17 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

1- Send Feedback button: Open NEW tab, please; NO in the tab in use. 2- New tab open next to actual tab in use (like Chrome), NOT at the end of all tabs, please.
Name: RiveraValdez Email: riveravaldezatysinembargodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 1- Send Feedback button: Open NEW tab, please; NO in the tab in use. 2- New tab open next to actual tab in use (like Chrome), NOT at the end of all tabs, please. Comments: That ;) Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-AR; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.0.3;MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (n...

Add-a-tab, TABS!
Name: Susan Email: skarppalaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Add-a-tab, TABS! Comments: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the add-a-tab, TABS! THANKS!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

New Tab, tab.
Name: Amir Ali Email: atruth420aathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: New Tab, tab. Comments: I don't like the new tab with the Plus on it to add a new tab. It's too much like IE. There should at least be an option to disable this tab. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090616 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to ...

Tabs for new tabs
Name: Charles McGuyer Email: chasmcgathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Tabs for new tabs Comments: The only thing I find lacking in Firefox is a little tab, like IE7, to make a new tab. Ctrl t is easy but inconvenient to me for some reason. IE7 has the better idea. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; Media Center PC 5.0) ...

Tab page tabbing
Hi all, I had a post a couple of months back stating that I had a window with userobject (mimicking the left side of a Windows Explorer), a dw and a tab object. The tab settings for the objects on the tab page are set correctly, but when I issue a tab, the focus doesn't go to the expected object. The suggestion was that obviously focus was going somewhere else, but I don't know how to look for that. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks PB 10.2.1 (9537) ...

alt-tabbing tabs
Name: Steven Chen Product: Firefox Summary: alt-tabbing tabs Comments: I think it would be more convenient if your next version of the Firefox browser included some sort of hot-key or hot-key combination that allowed for quick tab switching without manually clicking a tab to switch to it. Thanks for you time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

Tabbed Browsing: duplicate tabs and close tabs on the right
Name: Asser Nilsson Email: asserdotnilssonatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Tabbed Browsing: duplicate tabs and close tabs on the right Comments: At tabbed browsing it would be very nice, if the context menu of a tab has two more items: - duplicate tab - close tabs on the right of this tab Those both i miss very often Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish t...

Tabs / Tab Groups
I'm currently using Mozilla public 1.7 Is there a way of changing the text displayed on tabs? Currently it appears that the tab label is the <TITLE> def fromthe HTML page. Example why I require this:- I have a tab group defined that loads 4 pages of BBC News. Problem at the moment is each tab has a caption that begins BBC NEWS | etc, which sometimes takes all the space for the text. Changing the individual text for the bookmark has no effect, as if it is fixed to the HTML <TITLE> tag. Any ideas? Dave On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:18:25 GMT, davep@NOSPAMukonline...

Tab within Tabs
Name: Kirit Lad Email: kiritladatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Tab within Tabs Comments: Hey, this is a cool feature and you would win the market with this. Currently, we have multiple tabs (at the top) in a single firefox window. How about having these tab as a part of one main tab (at the bottom)? Then, I can have multiple tabs at the bottom, which I can categorize like one for emails, one for news, one for work-related, etc. When I click on say the tab i named as 'email' at bottom, it shows me all the tabs that I have opened under it, like google mail, ya...

New tab tab
Name: Steve Rottenberg Email: steverottenbergatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: New tab tab Comments: Hey, I just upgraded to ver 3.0.10 and I miss the new tab tab. Is there any way to bring it back? Very useful!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

how to navigate from tab to tab on press of tab key of keyboard
HI All .. I have ajax tabs in my screen . I want to navigate on tabs on the press of tab key . But i dont know how to achiev this. Plz help me to sort this . Thanks in advance !!! Hi vishvishvish, It is not possible to capture the tab key.  however here is an example capturing the 'd' key.  <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"> function changeTab(e) { e = (e) ? e : (window.event) ? event : null; if (e) { var charCode = (e.charCode) ? e.charCode : ((e.k...

alt-tabbing between tabs
Name: Dries Vaernewyck Email: striempjeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: alt-tabbing between tabs Comments: When alt-tabbing between tabs in FF RC2 you just scroll trough them in the order they are in your tabbar. It would be very nice if a single alt-tab would jump up and down between the last two used. (a bit like windows would do) This makes it considerably easier to work between two tabs if you don't want to close the others that are open. Thank you for your hard work. Greetz Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl...

Tabs opening over other tabs
Name: Geoff Beard Email: mp5sd5athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Tabs opening over other tabs Comments: Maybe I'm just not doing something right...But when I click the mouse wheel on a link to open it in a new tab, it seems like sometimes the tab opens and I stay on my current tab, and sometimes the tab opens and I'm automatically selected on the new tab...and it seems random, I can't figure out a pattern. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Tab control tabs
Hi, Is there a way to show the tabs of a tab control on the left (instead of the default “top”)?  (Something like the “Customer & Partner Solutions” on http://www.microsoft.com/en/us/default.aspx )  Thanks, Z   http://deluxe-tabs.com/file/templates/tabs-vertical-template.htmlGirijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ That’s nice… But I meant is it possible to do it with the AJAX tab control?  ...

sort tabs in other tabs
Name: daniel Email: danieldotschilleratgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: sort tabs in other tabs Comments: hi! I know, it's a little bit late to say my wish... but i wonder that there is no implementation of something on "add-ons" yet... Bookmarks are great, but they have sense if you want to store something for longer time... but it whould be greater, for day-to-day-web-browsing to sort the open tabs in other tabs with customable description of which tabs are in it... something like university (as a tab) and in it tabs of the tabs of universities tha...

tabbed browsing: new tab should be allowed to launch with the page info of the most recent tab (the tab from which the new one is launched)...
Name: Joe Smith Product: Firefox Summary: tabbed browsing: new tab should be allowed to launch with the page info of the most recent tab (the tab from which the new one is launched)... Comments: including the browsing history of the most recent tab so that the user can expand the browsing from the previous tab. This is particularly useful when browsing search results. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Quick Display Tabs And Open Tabs Next to Current Tab
Name: Zuri JAckshoT Email: zurijackshotatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Quick Display Tabs And Open Tabs Next to Current Tab Comments: I, myself am a great fan of firefox. I hate IE 7 alot. That's why I want to suggest some good features to be included in firefox. 1: Quick Display Currently Opened Tabs - For example, if I press ctrl+q in IE7 it display quick over view of currently opened tabs. I want that feature in firefox. 2: Open Tabs Next to Current Tab - I want to include an option to chose whether to open new tabs at the end or at the next to current ta...

Closing tab returns to previously viewed tab, tab history
It would be nice if after opening a new url in a tab and then closing it it would go back to the previously viewed tab. In other words keep a list of the recently visited tabs. Maybe there could event be a menu or arrowbutton that lets you navigate between tabs as you can go back and forth between previously visited URLs... Thanks ...

Tab Controls/tab pages/controls within tab pages
I give up! I have a tab control user object - inherited from u_tab - and some tab pages. Initially only one page is enabled which has a datawindow. When a valid data is entered in the DW, I need to enable rest of the tabs - Now - it is giving me a NULL object reference error during execution for the following statement in an event of the DW - tabcontrol.tabpage.enabled=TRUE getparent( ) also giving errors - HELP! How can I do this? Thanks! Ragni rpanjala@nsf.gov Ragni -- If you have CreateOnDemand set for the tab, then the tab pages are not valid until the user accesses them. ...

Ctrl-tab Release Ctrl-tab -- should return to prior tab
Please make it so that you can hit Ctrl-tab... release the keys... then hit Ctrl-tab again to go back to the prior tabbed page you were just at. Visual Studio does this quite well and it's a nice feature to have! I beg of you. I love Ctrl-tab Ctrl-tabbing back and forth between two pages. Thanks! Darrell On 4-Jun-07, at 3:27 PM, Darrell Bircsak wrote: > I beg of you. I love Ctrl-tab Ctrl-tabbing back and forth between two > pages. You don't need to beg. There's been plenty of discussion and desire for a "previous tab" shortcut and better ke...

When there is only one tab, there should exit an button to close this tab to blank tab.
Name: Ma Product: Firefox Summary: When there is only one tab, there should exit an button to close this tab to blank tab. Comments: When there is only one tab, there should exit an button to close this tab to blank tab. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 (.NET CLR 3.0.04506.30) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - TABS, TABS, AND MORE TABS. - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1280×800 px (1 megapixel ), 10.1 in (26 cm) diagonal (5.35×8.56 in), 149 ppi , Super PLS display Galaxy Tab 10.1V 8.0 MP AF camera with LED ...

Facebook’s 1Q Lobbying Tab: $2.45M
You can’t get to 1.11 billion friends without spending a few dollars: Consumer Watchdog reported that the social network spent $2.45 million ...

Introducing iframe Tabs for Pages
Today we announced major updates to Facebook Pages to help Page admins manage communications, express their brands, and increase engagement. ...

Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro review: a very different Android tablet
With a brilliant screen and a built-in projector, Lenovo touts its latest as the 'ultimate video tablet'. But is it good for anything else?

Nationals demand WA TAB sale proceeds go back into horse racing
THE huge financial windfall from selling the TAB would need to be pumped back into racing for a deal to go through, the Nationals have warned. ...

Colin Barnett told to sell WA TAB to pay off debt
West Australia's leading business group has urged Colin Barnett's government to sell Australia's last state-owned betting agency.

Verizon Wants To Help You Keep Tabs on Your Teens
Verizon wants to help you keep tabs on your teenage kids. The carrier last year introduced Hum, a device that turns older autos into connected ...

Facebook Now Tracks Call-to-Action Clicks via ‘Actions on Page’ Insights Tab
... into how active those call-to-action buttons are. As spotted by TheNextWeb’s Matt Navarra , Facebook has added the “Actions on Page” tab to ...

Colin Barnett told to sell WA TAB to pay off debt
West Australia's leading business group has urged Colin Barnett's government to sell Australia's last state-owned betting agency.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 is a great iPad Air 2 alternative
Tablets are often seen as a consumer device, allowing you to update Facebook from the sofa while you watch TV, or catch up with iPlayer in bed. ...