New 'email account set-up wizard' doesn't work!

Name:    Denis
Email:   deniskinangatlivedotcomdotau
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
Hi Guys,

I'm a Firefox and keen to try Thunderbird, but I gave up trying to
configure my email account about 18 months ago.

I've just tried again, hoping the above would make it simple, but still
no joy.  Could this be a Vista or a firewall issue?

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Regards,
Denis

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Denis
1/27/2010 12:04:02 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

the option for obtaining info on the new update ('what's new')doesn't work
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: the option for obtaining info on the new update ('what's new')doesn't work Comments: See Summary - no link opens, neither by clicking nor right clicking - seems like it's a dead link and one that would be quite important Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

''''''''''''''''''''

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''''

Adding an account doesn't show up over Local Folders. I can't see the new accounts! Thunderbird .80
Adding an account doesn't show up over Local Folders. I can't see the new accounts! Try installing from scratch then adding an account. I have to go back to Thunderbird .7x then see if I should upgrade. Gregg@thefuckinginternet.com wrote: > Adding an account doesn't show up over Local Folders. I can't see the > new accounts! (amusing you use 0.8 because of the downgrading notice at the end of the message) Did you untick "use global inbox" when you created the account? Go to advanced on server settings for that account and do that if you d...

'New window' preference doesn't work?
Briefly searched various newsgroups for an answer on this one, but came up short... Mozilla 1.4 installed on W2K. Edit =>Preferences =>Navigator =>Display On =>'New Window' =>'Last Page Visited' ....DOESN'T work. It brings up a blank page. Note that "...Display On =>'New Tab' =>'Last Page Visited'" ....DOES work. Is this specific to my installation or a known bug? Many thanks ...

The 'open in new tab' button doesn't work.
Name: Graham Email: gandicaseatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: The 'open in new tab' button doesn't work. Comments: Hi Have been using Bets versions and hoped this annoying little bug might have been fixed, but it hasn't been. Right-click on a link and select open in new tab - the tab opens but the link doesn't! I am currently trying out Chrome and it looks to be faster at the moment than 3.5.7, so I hope this little bug can be fixed and I can 'come back to Firefox' full time! Hope this helps. Best wishes, Graham Br...

the 'new' google home page doesn't work
Google updated their home page a couple days ago, with new tabs and stuff under the hood. I am a Mac user, btw, and now it is waaayyyyy off center with firefox. Works in Safari, Opera, and Camino. For some reason, the left half of the page is white, and everything is off to the right. A setting for me, or something Firefox? Firefox is my default browser, as it should be for everyone, and Google is my default homepage. Why can't we all just get along? Thanks for any ideas or tips or info. T tmagster@gmail.com wrote: > Google updated their home page a couple days ag...

Installation 'Sybase DataWindow PS' printer on W98 doesn't work (so PDF export can't work either)
I have a problem with export DataWindow content to PDF on W98 systems. (I don't have any problem with PDF export on other systems like as WINNT, W2K, WXP). I found out that the problem is in the Sybase DataWindow PS printer. It looks like installed but it DOESN'T WORK on W98. When I try print something on this printer then no PostScript file is created. So I tried manual installation of it but it occurs an error during manual installation (I used description of instalation from Bruce Armstrong). The error said that printer driver (PSCRIPT.DLL) can't be loaded. I use...

Firefox doesn't work well in 'User' mode as opposed to 'Administrator' mode
Name: Dave Wintermute Email: dewin59atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox doesn't work well in 'User' mode as opposed to 'Administrator' mode Comments: Logging into my account fails on http://www.boynton-beach.org/ in User logon, but works fine in Administrator logon. Similarly, loggin into my account at wireless.att.com fails in the User logon, but works ok in the Administrator logon. I recently downloaded Chrome and discovered that I do not have these problems when logging into my accounts with either of the above sites. I will probably s...

'Tab' control 's visible doesn't work.Why?
I use tab control in my applition. And I set visible=false, but it doesn't work. my code is: ----------------------------------------------- <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />  <div>   <ajaxToolkit:TabContainer runat="server" ID="Tabs" Height="138px" ActiveTabIndex="0"    Width="402px">    <ajaxToolkit:TabPanel runat="server" ID="Panel1" HeaderText="Tab1" Visible="f...

'exists'? Why doesn't it work?
------_=_NextPart_001_01C31893.158D4106 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi everybody, I'm having a problem using the exists function. I have the following = code that takes a list of searchwords (@search) and searches texts = stored in a MySQL database and orders them by relevance. My idea was that records that contain more than one search word are = probably more relevant than others.=20 The search results (id, rank) are stored in a hash with id as key and = rank as the corresponding value. As it may be p...

can't get reports 'Old Chart's and 'New Charts' to work properly
1. If I try and draw a chart it doesn't go beyond June of this year so I'm missing a lot of data in the output. 2. Is there a reason for this - I have been modding bugzilla so that it has an extra status field from earlier this year - would that have had an impact ? 3. Also when I try and do a Old Chart or NewChart I can't see my new 'Status' field to select - this is ok if I do a bar chart though. cheers On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 03:25 -0800, nothtb@ukonline.co.uk wrote: > 1. If I try and draw a chart it doesn't go beyond June of this year so &g...

C# How to insert new line into multi-line textbox? '\n' doesn't work!
There are plenty of places that tell you how to do this in a Windows Textbox, but not in the .net textbox. Not only does '\n' not work, but neither does '\r\n', or Environment.NewLine Lets say that I want to return a number of email addresses from a databases, and foreach record set the email address as a new line in the textbox. Can anybody help?MCAD You may try this: String mssage = "This is first one\n" ; mssage+= "This is second one\n"; mssage+="This is third one"; TextBox1.Text = mssage; This po...

Web resources about - New 'email account set-up wizard' doesn't work! - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird