Can't open Can't delete

Name:    Mike Gordon
Email:   mikeatmgendodotcodotnz
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
HELP
I cannot open thunderbird after latest update. It has an error message
thunderbird.exe is not a Win 32 command. I also cannot delet it to
reload it I need some help Please

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
0
Mike
8/7/2007 2:51:17 AM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Can't regenerate, can't open
In 6.5, I have a global function in which a line is causing an error when the app is compiled. When I try to open the function, I'm told "Open of Function f_disable_mainfmenu failed. It has been migrated to current version format, but must also be successfully regenerated". But when I try to regenerate it, the error pops up again and it won't let me regenerate. Any ideas? Thanks. hi, try to export and reimport the function ( check the code also) hope it will help you fran´┐Żois This is one of the pains that will hopefully be eliminated in PB8 (where ...

Can't open site and can't open in safe mode anymore?
FF 4, Win 7 Prof can't get most of the page from www.bose.com. I can get it in Chrome. I also can't find a way (any longer) to open Firefox 4 in safe mode. How does one do that now? Thanks Louise On 4/3/2011 5:11 PM, louise wrote: > FF 4, Win 7 Prof > > can't get most of the page from www.bose.com. I can get it in Chrome. > > I also can't find a way (any longer) to open Firefox 4 in safe mode. How > does one do that now? > > Thanks > > Louise found safe mode and disabled all my add-ons. The site, bose.com, still do...

can't get any support and can't open firefox
Name: Jacquelyn Flora Email: jacquelynfloraatmacdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't get any support and can't open firefox Comments: I am so completely frustrated since I have been trying to resolve this issue for weeks. I cannot open firefox at all ever since I upgraded (big mistake) to 3.0.5 and then 3.0.6. Your support site isn't worth anything because it doesn't answer any of the questions. I am so frustrated that I am ready to give up. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like...

1. Can't report crash via Quality Feedback 2 I Can't send images, files etc from within Adobe Standard 8, Open office, Paint Shop Pro XI
Name: Tom Turner Email: turnipstwoatbigponddotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: 1. Can't report crash via Quality Feedback 2 I Can't send images, files etc from within Adobe Standard 8, Open office, Paint Shop Pro XI Comments: 1. I am told to correct my proxy but my computer expert advises me that they are OK. 2. If I add manually add these things as attachments they go The problem only arose with v2.0.0.22, not with the previous version. I have an .rtf screen shot I could send if I had an address. TT Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; r...

Firefox can't open from URL on other App, can't shut down.
Until now, I had been using Firefox v1.0.2. Beginning yesterday, it became impossible to open a browser by clicking on a URL in either Polarbar Mailer or Pronews/2. There was one exception to this, at a time when there was no open Firefox window at all, when clicking on a URL did open a browser; that never happened if a Firefox window was already open. Shutting down Firefox in the usual way is now also impossible, unless it is done before much activity has taken place in the browser (only after a period of activity in the browser do these symptoms occur). It is possible to ...

Can't open my PDM
My colleague added a few things in the PDM file that I usually maintain, and now I can't open it. I get "Can't allocate enough memory !!!". I press OK, only to get the box again, and again, and again, and... My colleague can still open it on his machine. We're using 5.1.1, as we didn't really find 6.0 adding much at all. (And it seems that 6.0 mutiliates Swedish characters in an existing model.) However, I have the PowerDesigner 6.0 Demo installed, and with this I can open the PDM. The machine itself is running NT4 SP3, is a Pentium Pro with 96 MB, so I ...

Can't base report on stored procedure--'Can't create Datawindow'
I installed IM65 today to give it a try. I made a db config to our local ASE 11.9.2 engine via Sybase' odbc driver that came with 11.9.2. I start a new report, tell it to be tabular and to get data from a SP. It asks which SP and I tell it. The result is an odbc error: Cannot create DataWindow Intersolv SQL ODBC driver: Incorrect syntax near '='. 1 execute dbo.sp_si_addressbest_;0 RETURN_VALUE = :RETURN_VALUE' I can execute the SP fine from SQL Advantage or from Crytal Reports. Thanks. -- Frank Burleigh Indiana University School of Law Bloomi...

ZCM 10.1.3 Stuck on Download
I started the download for the 10.1.3 update, but now it's stuck. It doesn't display a download percentage, but I can't delete either. Any ideas? Thanks jcmeller -- jcmeller ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jcmeller, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Visit http://support.novell.com and search the knowledgebase ...

can't perform dumps
I'm trying to learn how to do database dumps and backups with Sybase 11.9.2-1 on Linux. Everytime I run: 'dump database master to "/dev/st0"', I get error 7205, 'Can't open a connection to site SYB_BACKUP. See the error log file in the SQL Server boot directory.' Is there an easy explanation as to why this isn't working? I've just started working with Sybase and thought I was following the dump instructions per the book, but they don't seem to work. Any suggestions? Thanks, winnerd@home.com Hi, Error 7205 could be give...

update didn't completely install, now I can't open Thunderbird
Name: dave jones Email: dkj1969_at_gmail.com Product: Thunderbird Summary: update didn't completely install, now I can't open Thunderbird Comments: First of all, I'm not sure this is the correct place to send this. I checked the FAQ and didn't find an answer to my question/problem so here I am. I got a message tonight that there were updates. I told it to go ahead, it was supposedly done. I then tried to open Thunderbird - I get an error message "A previous install did not complete. finishing install. It has been saying that for the past 10 minutes ...

Web resources about - Can't open Can't delete - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird