You wanted feedbacks

Name:    Aimé Auger Jr.
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Astounding!  The speed and feel is totally at its utmost and the
supplement modules are very performing.  I have been using the product
for over five years now without failures (at least nothing that didn't
come from bugged Msoft Windows).

I especially appreciated the new approach on how the address mannager is
built, letting the user choices on how he wants it classified.  The
add-ons are the best options; I never saw better made on anything else.
 Thanks to all the Mozilla Team for having done excellence even when
being outside the sphere of Linux.

Again, a big thumb up!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Aimé