www.google.co.uk/firefox home page request/idea

Name:    James Deakin
Email:   Jamesdotdeakin1atgooglemaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi,
I have request/idea about the http://www.google.co.uk/firefox page,
being both a regular firefox and googlemail user I have the
fireox-google page as my home page, as a quicker way of acessing
googlemail you could extend the links in the top left hand corner of
this page to include a Gmail link. I know this would help me as i
wouldnt have to jump to the standard google page for the mail link to
appear. anywho if you think that other users besides me would benefit
please do so :)

Kind regards

James Deakin

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
James