why not support firefox

Name:
Email:   michelwongatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Dear Sirs

I notice that many China website e.g.
http://v.163.com/tvlist/borpage_81.html not support firefox but only IE.
The box said : "您现在使用浏览器(如FireFox)无法正常观看,请使用
IE(Internet Explorer)浏览器打开此页面!".

This is only 1 example, but there are many more cases like this from
China sites. Another 1 is CCTV(http://vod.cctv.com/podcast/index), but
after I ungrade to 3.5.3 recently, CCTV China pop-up a small box asking
me to plugin, after that I can view it.

Please improve your firefox.

Thank you.
michael wong
01.10.2009

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Feedback for Support Firefox day 3
Hey guys, Left this one til last. What would be the best way to get feedback from people who went to SFD 3? should we add a feedback box at the bottom, or a link to an email? Nothing too formal this time, but we want to get people's thoughts on the day of. Link to a forum thread maybe? Majken Connor wrote: > Hey guys, > > Left this one til last. What would be the best way to get feedback from > people who went to SFD 3? should we add a feedback box at the bottom, or a > link to an email? Nothing too formal this time, but we want to get people's > t...

Firefox 3.0 has broken the little AppleScript support remaining in Firefox
Name: James Yost Email: mrpersonatearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 has broken the little AppleScript support remaining in Firefox Comments: In previous versions of Firefox there was slight AppleScript support. Version 3 has broken what remained (i.e. properties of window n). The Macintosh community would welcome more AppleScript support - At least a "do javascript" command from AppleScript would help a great deal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http...

Firefox add-on "slogger" no longer supported with Firefox 3.x
Hello everyone, I did some research on my own to find a replacement or a way to make it work with Firefox 3.x since I found it so convenient. Since this was not really successful I turn to the group if anyone has advice :-) slogger is an add-on that (as I configured it) keeps a monthly log of URLs that I loaded (with timestamps) and a text-only-version of the pages (named with the timestamp) so that I can do full-text-search. Whenever I didn't remember where I had been seeing some information I searched through these logs and I did find what I was looking for quite ...

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

Partially self-built Firefox OS (was: Re: Supported locales in Firefox OS and OEMs)
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Gervase Markham <gerv@mozilla.org> wrote: > I _hope_ (as in, it fits with our principles, I think it was the case, > but I am not closely involved) that one thing we do require is for the > phones to be unlockable. So people can, at least theoretically, install > other builds of Firefox OS, including versions with different locales, > after they have purchased the phone. Of course, this would require > CyanogenMod-like engineering because the phones will have proprietary > drivers in them. Having to install a new native code...

Firefox & Firefox 3
Name: Steve Sadler Email: grstevesadlerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox & Firefox 3 Comments: Hi I downloaded Firefox 3 both because I prefer your browser & because I thought it might fix a problem I have had for some time... I can't access my Gmail account. The sign up process to access my account always ends with a blank screen. I have been forced to revert to explorer to get my mail. Any thoughts? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - why not support firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Air Force Civil Engineer Support Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AFCESA began as the Civil Engineer Construction Operations Group at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base , Ohio in 1966. Two years later, the new ...

Government relaxes family tax benefit reforms in bid to get Senate support for plan
The Government moves to soften its proposed overhaul of family payments in a bid to get the $4.8 billion savings package through the Senate. ...

Apple Pay support for JCPenny store cards in testing with spring 2016 rollout goal
JCPenney is following the lead set by Kohl’s and testing Apple Pay support for its store credit cards, according to a new report . JCP shoppers ...

MGM Resorts International Hires McCann, PHD for Creative and Media Support
MGM Resorts International has appointed McCann and PHD its creative and media agencies of record, respectively, following a review. The move ...

Instagram Tests Multi-Account Support for Android App
Instagram appears to be testing multiple account support with select users of its Android application. Android Police reported that some users ...

The Momento 3 journal brings video support and enhanced feeds
... and explore. Better photo capturing groups your photos based on time and location to create past entries easier. In addition, video support ...

Would Jeb Bush — as he has pledged — support Donald Trump as the nominee?
He was asked that question by John Dickerson on "Face the Nation" yesterday : BUSH: Look, I have said I because anybody is better than Hillary ...

France supports PrEP
... use of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) as a tool for preventing the spread of HIV is that, until this week, the United States alone has supported ...

Influential N.H. paper throws support behind Chris Christie
The New Hampshire Union Leader endorsed Christie as "right for these dangerous times," despite his serious lag in polls

Ciara supports Russell Wilson's football game at AMAs red carpet
It was reported that on Sunday, the Seahawks beat the 49ers 29-13. The News Tribune reports that Wilson had the most accurate passing performance ...