When downloading something it's too easy to cancel the download by closing the browser

Name:    Nick La Riviere
Email:   nickatnicklarivieredotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
This applies to Firefox for mac.  I'm used to pressing apple-Q to close
programs, but it's easy to forget that there are downloads running when
using firefox, so I frequently am both browsing and downloading, and I
hit apple-Q to close the browser, which of course stops the downloads
too. It would be great if it gave you a warning when you're about to
close the download window when a download is in progress.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Nick
9/28/2009 3:28:51 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow