What happened to the newtab project?

Name:    Matt Mower
Email:   mowermatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Projects/About:newtab#History

The last activity on the newtab project was 14 Apr 2009. Can Firefox
users expect development to resume soon?  This is a very worthwhile
project which would be appreciated by a large audience.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b11) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b11
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Matt

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Feedback and Firefox
Name: George Main Email: georgeatgeorgemaindotus Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback and Firefox Comments: Thank you for providing what had been a great web browser. I have two comments: 1. I searched for this feedback page for over a minute. The feedback link should be "front and center" on page one. 2. The latest version of Firefox 3.6.8 has greatly reduced performance. I use I.E. 8 now, because Firefox won't open some pages. For example Google "USCIS FOIA" and a link into the uscis.gov website will come up. Click on the link in Firefox, and the...

What happened to Firefox??
Name: Joe O'Leary Email: jtolearydesignatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: What happened to Firefox?? Comments: I've used Firefox religiously for the past few years. Lately it's become a bad browser though. I use a Mac. In the last few months I've noticed issues..opening new tabs that don't work..opening new pages that don't work..pages don't refresh..Firefox seems to crash leaving no choice other than force quitting. I've tried looking for updates and even reinstalling the software.. same issues. I think I'll go back to using Safari. ...

about firefox feedback
Name: raghu Email: raghu_raghu2atrediffmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: about firefox feedback Comments: superb one!!!! i have went on searching 4 this..thanks 4 this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

project for FireFox
  Hi i have completed my project and running very fine. Now i want it run in Firefox also is there anything i can do for it., cause when site runs in FireFox it is not working out well Please guide for this. Thanks ParthThanksParthvisit for some interesting articals at www.parthrawal.blogspot.comMark as Answer if it helps you parthrawal:when site runs in FireFox it is not working out well Can you please explain what problems are you having? Design Problems? Web Controls Problems?Dev see in my page lots of javascript is there which is not working correctly on FireFox as i am us...

What Happened To Firefox ?
Name: Ralph Rosenfeld Email: ralphros23athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: What Happened To Firefox ? Comments: Firefox used to be a small browser that was fast with few problems. I used it for a long time. But I now use the Microsoft browser To be frank your browser is not very good since you loaded it with all the marvelous features. Example: Are you that aware that 98% of firefox users never use the multiple tabbing feature? File transfer and scrolling operations have deteriorated. Users are switching back to Microsoft.Each excessive upgrade seem to affect perform...

what happened to firefox?
Name: Robert Hand Product: Firefox Summary: what happened to firefox? Comments: Firefox used to be the default "good" browser. Over the last year, each new Firefox update/download has had significantly worse performance than the last. Simple text pages such as Google are taking forever to load, freeze up, stop responding to mouse input, etc. I've noticed that even IE (which was the previous "terrible performance" browser) is not having these problems. I downloaded Chrome and it is like using Firefox for the first time again. I think I'm ...

What happened with Firefox?!!!
Name: Email: rosaasavageatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: What happened with Firefox?!!! Comments: I try to open Firefox and a window popup saying that a Firefox update was ready to install. I installed it, and when I was trying to open Firefox did not work! Another window popup saying that one Firefox .dll file was missing. I try to fix it, and as well I try to uninstall Firefox but did not let me. THEN I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD FIREFOX AGAIN AND THERE IS A MESSAGE SAYING THAT YOUR PROGRAM CAN BE HARMFULL TO MY COMPUTER!! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH FIREFOX!! Ye...

What has happened to Firefox
Name: Janet Ferguson Email: jfergusonatredleafpressdotorg Product: Firefox Summary: What has happened to Firefox Comments: What have you done to yourselves. I have so many problems with firefox freezing up and having to be restarted all the time that I am giving up on you and going back to Safari. This has been happening on both my home and work computer and in talking with other friends, I find they are having the same problems. I can't tell you how disappointed I am in the performance of Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en...

What has happened to Firefox?!
Name: Doug T. Email: tinne1atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: What has happened to Firefox?! Comments: I updated with V3.5.2. I'm sorry I did. It crashes on a regular basis, is slow loading and slow closing, and obviously this was expected because now when it crashes the auto window pops up asking me to explain what happened and then auto restores the page(s). It also seems to have affected my Mac OS (V10.4.11), which is also running slow and doing strange things in various apps. (Adobe Illustrator) that had not occurred before the latest Firefox download. Brow...

What Has Happened to Firefox?
Name: Ron Beers Email: ronbeersncatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: What Has Happened to Firefox? Comments: I have long been a user and supporter of Firefox. However, recently it has taken so long to load pages such as Facebook that I've been forced to use Opera for certain sites. Please fix the darn software. ron beers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to ...

Firefox Feedback
Name: Chris Myers Email: msbcxheatatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback Comments: I just was writing an informal compliment to the folks behind Firefox. I wanted to state that I use Firefox in my everyday life, at work and at home. It has been great in many ways, and I definately appreciate the hard work that went into creating this product. More importantly, the company's "image" of creating free-open-ended is a phenominal thing to do. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) G...

Feedback Firefox
Name: Steinke Email: sibyllesatarcordotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Comments: Die Installation bzw. die die Bedingungen sind nur in Englisch. Das ist gar nicht gut. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Web resources about - What happened to the newtab project? - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush Respond to NR’s #AgainstTrump Editorial
Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush, in separate appearances on Fox News this morning, reacted to National Review ’s #AgainstTrump editorial and symposium ...

Microsoft Office for iOS adds 3D Touch, Apple Pencil features
Microsoft has released a few small but helpful updates to its Office apps for iOS, including 3D Touch features and Apple Pencil compatibility. ...

Michael Caine on #OscarsSoWhite: Black actors should 'be patient'
Add Michael Caine to the growing list of celebrities weighing in on the #OscarsSoWhite controversy The Oscar winner gave his thoughts about ...

Police Officer Indicted in Shooting of Unarmed Black Man
A white Atlanta-area police officer who shot a naked, mentally ill black veteran who was unarmed has been indicted on felony murder and other ...

Gov. Rick Snyder Denies Flint Water Crisis Is Environmental Racism
I must preface this morning's Governor Rick Snyder interview on Morning Joe with a quick recap of the dysfunction that is manifesting itself ...

Canceled flights pile up as major storm threatens Eastern US
NEW YORK (AP) — Airlines canceled 2,800 flights Friday to, from or within the U.S., as a blizzard swings up the East Coast, according to flight ...

Editorial Cartoons: Stock market, China and oil prices
In this slideshow, we illustrate through cartoons the struggles on Wall Street the past few weeks and the main culprits are actually taking place ...

North Korea Says It’s Holding U.S. Student for ‘Hostile Act’
The University of Virginia student has been accused of entering the North to bring “down the foundation of its single-minded unity.”

As A Gesture Of Inclusion Pope Francis Invites Woman In Foot Washing Ritual – Says ‘All Members Of The ...
Pope Francis invited a woman for the foot washing ritual. The religious leader insisted that all members of the people of God, should be allowed ...

iOS Tips: How to stop iTunes from syncing with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Sometimes you want to plug your iPhone , iPad , or iPod into your Mac to let it charge up without beginning a syncing cycle inside of iTunes. ...