Name:    Buzz Burns
Email:   bdotbuzzatRoadRunnerdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Could not load the following:
http://images.frys.com/art/rebates_pdf/5541610_0630.pdf
Tried with Explorer - worked fine.

Buzz

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.15) Gecko/20080623 Firefox/2.0.0.15
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Buzz

I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF
Name: mike Email: m_salantatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF Comments: And the resulting PDF is a mess, it cannot be opened, and it gives no indication of damage until you try to open it. In other words, after crashing and restarting firefox several times, one can be left with a number of PDFs that are absolutely CRAP (one for each crash). There is a crash reporter which analyses this, but I am not a techie; parsing complaints seem to be ...

Writing to a PDF file or using PDF in RDLC using VWD 2005 Express
I've looked all over this forum to know how to write to a PDF file without any success. What I want to do is have the user press a button or click a link and a form/application will print out with the fields filled in from the SQL Server Express database. The form/application is a PDF file (some have edit fields some don't). I need a way to fill in this form/application using data from the database already. I've looked at some third party packages without understanding how they work. I've tried to place the PDF file on the rdlc form (or convert it) so it generates like a report witho...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

cannot download pdf files using firefox (other web browsers work fine)
Name: Angela Berenstein Email: berensteinatecedotucsb.edu Product: Firefox Summary: cannot download pdf files using firefox (other web browsers work fine) Comments: I cannot download pdf files using firefox from most sites, however whe I use Explorer, it works just fine. This occurred soon after I downloaded the 2.0.0.1 version of Firefox browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

PDF files will no longer open in Firefox 2.0.0.3 so I use MS IE
Name: David Winters Email: davidpwintersatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: PDF files will no longer open in Firefox 2.0.0.3 so I use MS IE Comments: PDF files will no longer open in Firefox 2.0.0.3 so I use MS IE Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

web services used to convert Word files to PDF files
My professor asked me to design a web services which convert Microsoft's word files to PDF files. by use VS.NET and Windows Server 2003. After I installe Adode Acrobat 6.0 Professional, I can find some Acrobat components, Acrobat Distiller, Acrobat Web Capture 1.0 Type Library, etc. Please tell me which one can be used for my project and how to use it. Or please tell me popular free components of third parts. Thanks!...

how to convert html file (with tables) to pdf file using iTextSharp.
hello, i searched a lot and also look at iTextsharp tutorials but didn't find any solutions. i have a html file which contains a table. and i try to convert it into pdf using iTextSharp but it doesn't work. here is my code:string inputFile =@"C:\Try.htm";string outputfile =@"C:\try.pdf";            try            {                // step 1: creation of a document-object  &...

Firefox 24
I'm trying to save a PDF file and they are defaulting to xxx.cgi files from my bank sites (2 different banks), instead of PDF files as they used to. Is there a setting to change this? I changed my default open option for PDF files from Adobe X back to Nitro Pro after an update to Adobe Reader yesterday changed them without asking. I can force the save to PDF file and it works that way, just very annoying. Is there anything else I can do to get PDF file extension default back? When I did a Google search, I only found old bug reports on Mozilla from many years ago. I se...

Firefox and PDF files
Name: David McGowen Email: daviddotmcgowenatbigpond.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox and PDF files Comments: I know this is not the forum to mention bugs but the bug reporting thing is way to time consuming and I don't have much of that. I just wanted to let you know that Firefox crashes when I try and close it with a PDF file active in an open window. Thats all. Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10 ...

Firefox and a PDF file
I have been using Mozilla FireFox a few weeks now, whenever I click to open a PDF format file, it goes to a blank screen and just hangs there,any ideas if this is a set up problem, ect. thanks Chet On 07.03.2007 17:18, chet wrote: --- Original Message --- > I have been using Mozilla FireFox a few weeks now, whenever I click to > open a PDF format file, it goes to a blank screen and just hangs > there,any ideas if this is a set up problem, ect. > > thanks > ...

How to get Page count for a Tiff file or PDF file using API or any other method
Dear Experts, Could you plz help me what is the method to find out the number of pages for a PDF file or a selected file like TIFF, DOC etc programmatically. Thanks in advance. Regards, V.Karthik. ...

FireFox 3, Beta 5: PDF files in Firefox making system hang
Name: Daniel Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3, Beta 5: PDF files in Firefox making system hang Comments: When I load or unload (press the back button or navigate to another site/page) a PDF document (either locally or on the web), in Firefox 3 Beta 5, my ENTIRE system stops responding for approximately 30 seconds. I cannot open Task Manager to see what process is causing this but I am assuming it's between Firefox and Adobe, however, I didn't have this problem with Firefox 2. After the freeze completes, all my mouse clicks and keyboard commands I performed durin...

Opening a file (xls, gif, pdf) using a hyperlink when the webserver and files are in another domain
I have beeen trying to do this for days. I have an IIS server runnning asp.net2.0. The client machines are an a sepearte domain but on the same LAN. The clients can access the .aspx pages without difficulty. One of the pages has a list of dynamically created hyperlinks to files which reside on the IIS server. The hyperlinks are calling 'file://server/share/filename.extension'. I have tried everything to get the clients to open the files in their browsers but it never works. I have used 'logonuser' to log the clients on at adminstrator level on to the IIS server but it still w...

Problem with converting .doc file to .pdf file and also filling it with some details using iTextSharp
Hello Mate,                     I am having a problem in converting a .doc file in to .pdf file using iTextSharp.dll .And also i would like to wirte some details in to the form. the problem is the conversion of .doc to .pdf file is not working and also filling in to the converted .pdf file is also not working.Could you please tell me a solution?   This is my code  in this below method i am passing the full path of an existing .doc file public void Convert_And_Fill(string filepath...

Web resources about - Use of PDF files. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

File:Commons-logo.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This image, or parts of it, is an official logo or design used by Wikimedia Foundation or by one of its projects. It is copyrighted by the Wikimedia ...

Computer file - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A computer file is a resource for storing information, which is available to a computer program and is usually based on some kind of durable ...

Happy to recruit “Super Director” Ann Mather to @PlanetLabs Board:http://lonerganpartners.com/sites/ ...
jurvetson posted a photo: I just discovered this Lonergan report on Board composition and the benefits of what I like to call cognitive diversity. ...

From The Career Files: A Young Attorney Wants To Leave The Bar….
So let’s say you graduated law school in the past three or four years. What do you do now when you want out?

Lamborghini files for trademark on Egoista name
Filed under: Lamborghini qweqw Continue reading Lamborghini files for trademark on Egoista name Lamborghini files for trademark on Egoista name ...

How to extract the contents of a setup file without installing it first
... way to get adware onto your system, sometimes without you even noticing. One way to avoid this is to extract the contents of your setup file ...

People Holding Onto RadioShack Gift Cards Can Now File Refund Claims
... — totaling $46 million. The Texas Attorney General’s Office announced this week that consumers with cards have until Dec. 2, 2016 to file claims ...

Wal-Mart Files Suit Against Puerto Rico Over ‘Astonishing’ Tax Hike
Wal-Mart Files Suit Against Puerto Rico Over ‘Astonishing’ Tax Hike

Server Files Sexual Harassment Complaint Against Pigalle Restaurant
... stop there, Lopez claims. Kitchen staff started calling her names and grabbing her. "I was definitely singled out," Lopez says. She filed a ...

Lee Daniels Files to Dismiss Sean Penn's $10 Million Defamation Lawsuit: 'The First Amendment Is Not ...
Lee Daniels Files to Dismiss Sean Penn's $10 Million Defamation Lawsuit: 'The First Amendment Is Not For Sale'