URL not working, but does work in Internet Explorer

Name:    GS
Email:   thisismegsatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello,
I thought that you might like to know that there is something wrong with
FireFox.  Just in case it was something wrong with your older version, I
upgraded to 3.6 and I still have the same problem.

When I go to
http://maps.msn.com/%28pmlv1y3qffykjeuw3r0ycr55%29/home.aspx?&redirect=false
and pull up directions, I can not expand the map to its full size (there
are 3 squares above the map that when clicked on, give you a larger
map.). When I use Internet Explorer, I can get the full size map to expand.

I like FireFox, even though some of the professional websites I need to
use will not support you.  However, now that I found out that MSN Maps
will not work on your web browser, I am having second thoughts about my
decision to use you.

Please let me know if there is a fix for this.

Thank you,
GS

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
GS

URL not working, but does work in Internet Explorer #2
Name: GS Email: thisismegsatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: URL not working, but does work in Internet Explorer Comments: Hello, I just sent this e-mail to you via your web page. The feed back page I received told me that I had to BCC you if I expected to get a response. Where on your web page is there a place to BCC anyone? I do not have time to play games like this. A response would be greatly appreciated!!!!! I thought that you might like to know that there is something wrong with FireFox. Just in case it was something wrong with your older version, I upgrad...

Mouse-over does not work in Firefox, but works in Internet Explorer
Name: Michel Lambert Email: michel_lambertatgmxdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Mouse-over does not work in Firefox, but works in Internet Explorer Comments: Hello Hendrix, I was visiting the http://www.aeg.de/index_e.html Website with my browser Firefox 1.5, and noticed that I was not able to go further then the Start Page. None of the link seemed to work. I updated to Firefox 2.0, but the result is the same. With my Internet Explorer 6.0, and noticed that the mouse-over links on the startpage make a submenu to appear. That submenu does not show up in Firefox. C...

Youtube doesn't work on firefox but works on internet explorer
Name: Diane Product: Firefox Summary: Youtube doesn't work on firefox but works on internet explorer Comments: Just updated Java 6 Update 17. Settings changed. Opened Control Panel 2x clicked Java settings Chose Advanced Chose Default Java for browsers clicked Mozilla family closed / opened browser Fixed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must B...

The CDs I sell require ActiveX and only work on Internet Explorer and won't work on Firefox
Name: Jonathan Ellis Email: jon_at_jonellis.com Product: Firefox Summary: The CDs I sell require ActiveX and only work on Internet Explorer and won't work on Firefox Comments: Hi I sell CDs which work using Javascipt and ActiveX. These work fine with Internet Explorer (after clicking 'allow ActiveX'). For example: <body onLoad = "document.showmpg.dynsrc = 'looking.mpg'"> or document.write("<BGSOUND SRC =" + "../all" + v + "%20wav/define" + thisallpage + ".wav>") How can I get this to work...

Update Panel not working under Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0 only, works for latest Firefox, Opera and Saffari
Hello everyone,I have a very strange problem. The Application in question is a web portal written on .net 2.0 with C# , it uses Web Parts with the latest Ajax May Futures for the WebPartManager and Ajax 1.0. In short it is an Ajax enabled portal site using webparts.  The Web Server used is IIS 5.1. I have checked the numerous posts on the subject as well as the HDI-AJAX-AddAjax video and I have applied them to my application. I ahve one ScriptManager in the MasterPage and only 1 UpdatePanel in each of the Slave Pages The result so far is:    Latest Firefox - No problems, ...

script does not work in firefox, works in explorer
Name: frans Email: infoatmodelbouw-aktueeldotnl Product: Firefox Summary: script does not work in firefox, works in explorer Comments: <SCRIPT language=JavaScript> <!-- var message="Copyright Uitg. Kwiklink nl (c)"; // Message for the alert box function click(e) { if (document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(message); return false; } } if (document.layers) { if (e.which == 3) { alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers) { document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=click; // --> </SCRIPT> ...

RealPlayer not working in firefox but works in explorer
Name: Rod Haysom Email: rod_haysomatoptusnetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: RealPlayer not working in firefox but works in explorer Comments: when I go on this radio website http://www.2ws.com.au/ and select listen live Real Player loads up and says it needs to download new software to play this I Select OK and it comes back with "there is no software available from real to support this content, Content Type: DEF/Cache/BDF518~1 This happens on both mt PC and Laptop When i go to explorer, reluctantly, Real Player loads and plays normally I have not had this pr...

Works in firefox but not in Internet Explorer
    I have a web form that when filled out will email that information to the desired recipiant and it does not work in IE. Can anyone help me with this?http://www.box.net/public/jkuyfpesizAbove is a link where you can download the code. I do appreciate anyone's help.JDJDwww.usedtxt.comwww.jamesdeer.netwww.postofficegreetings.com Please help, getting a little worried here.JDJDwww.usedtxt.comwww.jamesdeer.netwww.postofficegreetings.com So really no one knows what is wrong here??? Really need some helpJDwww.usedtxt.comwww.jamesdeer.netwww.postofficegreetings.com...

Website works with Internet Explorer, not with Firefox.
Name: jeff Thompson Email: cjjthompattelusdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Website works with Internet Explorer, not with Firefox. Comments: http://www.martinarchery.com/contact.php That's the website. Try to send a message to the tech support group. I can't enter any of the fields. It works with Internet Explorer. I'm running firfox 1.5.0.9, Windows XP Home edition with automatic updates (it's quite current). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/20061206 Firefox/1.5.0.9 ...

Working
I have two servers running NW65sp4A (different trees). I initially installed BM3.8 patched to sp4 with VPN services ( Firewall services to follow after I know I have VPN working). My problem is that it appears to be working but its not working. I can open my Windows Explorer (from the SLAVE side network) and reach the MASTER, authenticate and open files. The MASTER NRM VPN monitor shows 1 (one) Active Connections 0 (zero) Packets Received and lots of Packets Sent. The VPN Member List Status shows both servers as �Being Configured�. The Audit Log has two recurring RED entrie...

Firefox works Internet Explorer doesn’t
Hi  When I try to make a “Preview in Browser” in MS Expression Web it works if I am using Mozilla Firefox but not in Internet Explorer (Page not found). The page IE is looking for is located: http://localhost:28874/MyTestSide/default.aspx where do I configure IE so it will be looking in the right place? /Jonas Have you removed friendly error messages on Internet Explorer? if you have a programming error and have friendly error messages on IE will respond with a "Page not found" as opposed to the actual error message. Resource :http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...

works on Internet Explorer fine but NOT on Firefox
Name: Ted Smyth Email: smytht_at_xtra.co.nz Product: Firefox Summary: works on Internet Explorer fine but NOT on Firefox Comments: This is complicated. The same thing happens on 2 computers not networked one using a dynalink router and the other an adsl broadband modem. Sign up for Telecom using name and password on Int Exp and everything is fine. Do same on Firefix and username repeats in password box. Have tried several changes including new names, new passwords and contacting technicians at telecom. One 'pute OS is win 98se and the other Xandros 03. Ted Smyth Br...

Link works in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox
Name: Angie Email: enigmatic57atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Link works in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox Comments: See www.chapteronerestaurant.com In Internet Explorer, the Menus link takes me to the menus, but not in Firefox. The text on the tab just flashes rapidly between "Chapter One Restaurant" and "Loading..." - but it never loads. This (and similar things with other websites) was happening with Version 2 so I installed Version 3 in the hope it would fix it. I'm at a loss to know what to do next. Any ideas? Regards Angie...

What work with IE does NOT work in FireFox
Name: Bill Schultz Email: altmailatbresnandotnet Product: Firefox Summary: What work with IE does NOT work in FireFox Comments: If you open http://www.allseeingeye.whatshisface.org in Internet Explorer and click on the links you will hear Audio Files play that are attached to the different web pages. You will also notice dissolve transitions between the pages. When you click on the 1st small eyeball you will see a form appear. Now run the same Web Site in FireFox. 1. No Audio. 2. No page transitions. 3. Instead of the form appearing, FireFox gives an error message. It...