Upgrade to Firefox (Firefox 3)

Name:    Bill Dunlop
Email:   billdunlopatpostmasterdotcodotuk
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Taking up your offer to 'upgrade' to Firefox 3 is possibly one of my
poorer decisions- my principal issue is with the browser which not only
added two (or was it three?) bookmarks not loaded into my browser bar,
but deleted several. I use the browser for online news and professional
purposes, with the FT, Independent, Guardian, Herald, Scotsman and
Aljezeera, in my browser along with University of Edinburgh home page,
postmaster.co.uk (email provider of choice, especially after Yahoo's
betrayal of Chinese dissidents), abebooks.co.uk and a couple of others.
All of these I use regulalry, and it's a real pain to discover Firefox 3
can't hold all of these at one time. This is not an upgrade, it's a
down-grade presumably based on a Joe Public lacking interest beyond a
sheltered life of mundane trivia. I suspect it may be time to find a web
provider which can provide a real service rather than limit choice and
diversity

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Bill

Firefox or not Firefox

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Upgrading from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2
Name: Not Necessary Product: Firefox Summary: Upgrading from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 Comments: Yes, you read that correctly. I'm disappointed with firefox 3. I liked the address bar better in firefox 2, and would like an option in 3 to keep that behavior. Also, 3 seems to run noticeably slower than 2 when playing flash files. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to ...

Upgrade from Firefox 2. to Firefox 3 stinks
Name: Dennis Anjo Email: danjoatcsulbdotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Upgrade from Firefox 2. to Firefox 3 stinks Comments: As per the electronic request, I upgraded my home computer from Mozilla Firefox 2. to Mozilla Firefox 3. This was a serious mistake. Mozilla Firefox 3 takes a few minutes to load (each time), and then takes quite a bit of time to run the standard web functions. Mozilla Firefox 3. is a massive file. I looked at it in my Control Panel and the program is over 22 mega bytes. This is much more than the advertised 3 mega bytes on the Mozilla web page. ...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Firefox & Firefox 3
Name: Steve Sadler Email: grstevesadlerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox & Firefox 3 Comments: Hi I downloaded Firefox 3 both because I prefer your browser & because I thought it might fix a problem I have had for some time... I can't access my Gmail account. The sign up process to access my account always ends with a blank screen. I have been forced to revert to explorer to get my mail. Any thoughts? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

FireFox up to FireFox 3.0
Name: Steve Email: woipatonlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox up to FireFox 3.0 Comments: with intervals the Firefox Browser displays a false page reproduction. The interval can be short or longer. These effects have I got in all FF versions. What is the reason of this Browser behavior? Is it a sytem fault? Or is the reason elsewhere to find? sincerely yours, Steve Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Loss of Bookmarks on Upgrade from Firefox 2 to Firefox 3 RC1
Name: Nick Pasch Email: nicholasatqinpropdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Loss of Bookmarks on Upgrade from Firefox 2 to Firefox 3 RC1 Comments: In upgrading from FF 2 to FF3 RC1, the last folder in the Bookmarks did not transfer. The folder had two entries in it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Will Firefox Ebay Edition be upgraded to Firefox 3.5?
Name: Andrew Email: my2atandslashorrdotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Will Firefox Ebay Edition be upgraded to Firefox 3.5? Comments: I downloaded Firefox Ebay Edition, but it is still a Firefox 2.0 browser.. Can I get it upgraded to Firefox 3.5? Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; GTB6; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to...

Please put warning about Firefox 3 for MAC 10.3.9 on the pop up that comes with the last Firefox 2 upgrade
Name: Ba Rea Email: bareaatbasreliefdotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Please put warning about Firefox 3 for MAC 10.3.9 on the pop up that comes with the last Firefox 2 upgrade Comments: Your last firefox 2 upgrade popped up on my screen with the urging to upgrade to firefox 3. There was nothing on that message to warn me that doing so with MAC 10.3.9 would leave me with a completely disabled internet connection. After futzing around using another browser to go to your site I did find a warning and was able to reinstate my foxfire 2 browser...but it was a serious time consum...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

I upgraded to firefox 3 - But hate it
Name: Brian Email: brianhatsamedayspokanedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I upgraded to firefox 3 - But hate it - can I still get Firefox 2 Comments: I upgraded to firefox 3 - But hate it - can I still get Firefox 2 I did not see a link on your web page I hope you will add one because now I have gone back to IE and am sad :( Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Upgrade to Firefox (Firefox 3) - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Windows Anytime Upgrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) was an upgrade method offered by Microsoft and selected licensed resellers to users who intended to upgrade their ...

President Obama's Facebook Page Upgrades To Timeline
Yes, we can upgrade to timeline. U.S. President Barack Obama's Facebook page has the new layout.

Four Reasons to Upgrade to the New Share Dialog for iOS
... as friend tagging and privacy controls. 2. A faster and more native sharing experience Pinterest and popular iOS game 4 Pics 1 Word upgraded ...

More Streams: Facebook to Upgrade App Directory, App About Pages Soon
Over 50,000 applications have been added to the Facebook application directory since it first launched two years ago, and Facebook says it’s ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh Laura Tobin @ Lauratobin1 2m The only way to get through today is chocolate, I'm going to start small with baby & upgrade ...

Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store on iTunes
Get Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... Flickr. We noticed that you may be using an unsupported browser. All the basics will still work, but to get the most out of Flickr please upgrade ...

How to Upgrade your MacBook PRO to a SSD (Solid State Hard Drive) - YouTube
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/sakitechonline Follow me on facebook: http://goo.gl/R95Pq Website: http://www.sakitechonline.com Create ...