Upgrade to Firefox (Firefox 3)

Name:    Bill Dunlop
Email:   billdunlopatpostmasterdotcodotuk
Product: Firefox
Comments:
Taking up your offer to 'upgrade' to Firefox 3 is possibly one of my
poorer decisions- my principal issue is with the browser which not only
added two (or was it three?) bookmarks not loaded into my browser bar,
but deleted several. I use the browser for online news and professional
purposes, with the FT, Independent, Guardian, Herald, Scotsman and
Aljezeera, in my browser along with University of Edinburgh home page,
postmaster.co.uk (email provider of choice, especially after Yahoo's
betrayal of Chinese dissidents), abebooks.co.uk and a couple of others.
All of these I use regulalry, and it's a real pain to discover Firefox 3
can't hold all of these at one time. This is not an upgrade, it's a
down-grade presumably based on a Joe Public lacking interest beyond a
sheltered life of mundane trivia. I suspect it may be time to find a web
provider which can provide a real service rather than limit choice and
diversity
Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Bill
9/9/2008 9:12:06 AM