Update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.7 do not work

Name:    Mario
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I've installed 2.0.0.1 (german); via Extras/Update I've startet the
update procedure; files were downloaded; update started but an error
message appears and says something about "do not have the correct
rights" but I'm the administrator!
Could you give me a hint ?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1
0
Mario

Online Firefox Update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 fails
Name: user - europe Product: Firefox Summary: Online Firefox Update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 fails Comments: The online update ver. 2.0.0.0 to ver. 2.0.0.1 indicates that a number of files could not be updated resp. installed, although I folowed your instruction and closed as many running applications as possible. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-GB; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

FireFox 2.0.0.7 not working opposed to 2.0.0.6
Name: Infra Red Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 2.0.0.7 not working opposed to 2.0.0.6 Comments: Possible Problem I am not sure if it is because my firewall hasn't picked up the version change yet but if it is not so the new version doesn't work for me. Possible Answer I have Sygate Firewall, It was set to permit all so maybe the version change wasn't monitored therefor not allowed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

update 2.0.0.4 does not work with my new 2.0.0.0
Name: Robert J Norton Email: bobatnortondotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: update 2.0.0.4 does not work with my new 2.0.0.0 Comments: Each time I have installed update 2.0.0.4 I can't get my email for rjnorton@pacbell.net. The feed back states it can't find the pop server. I've reported this twice to the web master but that amounted to zilch. I've repeated this 2 times and each time I've had to reload 2.0.0.0 to get at my email. I am continually bombarded with .4 up dates which I now refuse to install again. So far, no one has reported a fix to me. ...

I like firefox 2.0.0.0 better than 2.0.0.1
Name: tsit chan Email: chantsitathkbndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: I like firefox 2.0.0.0 better than 2.0.0.1 Comments: 2.0.0.1 version allows minimized pages pop up when open multi- tabs in one page ,until this fixed i prefer 2.0.0.0 before any new release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best.
Name: Raymond Gray Email: rcg123atoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best. Comments: I tried a few times to find the upgrade at the Firefox web site but only found the complete 2.0.0.2 install file. then I used the HELP > Check for Updates and found, downloaded and installed the 2.0.0.2 update. When it was completed, I re-launched firefox and checked the ABOUT, which showed 2.0.0.2 Yet today I got a firefox notice that an update was available; checked ABOUT again and it's back to 2.0.0.1. This does not give me...

Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2?
Name: Russell Nelson Email: rnelsonatgenedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2? Comments: I am currently using a version of Firefox with the version number of 2.0.0.3. This is the second time that I have been told that it has now been updated to a newer version of Firefox with a version number of 2.0.0.2. I assume that 2.0.0.3 is newer (and better) than version 2.0.0.2. How can I stop this "update"? Russ Nelson 650-225-7212 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070...

2.0.0.6 and 2.0.0.7 updates work poorly on XP
The recent automatic update from ver. 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.7 on my Windows XP machine caused firefox to "hang up" quote a bit with long pause periods between mouse clicks and typing and returns. The problem seemed to get better when I uninstalled all of my extensions one by one. It makes me wonder if there is a problem with extensions with the new 2.0.0.7 update. (I did not have this problem on my Vista machine). It seemed that this problem was localized to my own machine until a friend called me today to ask for help with the same problem when their firefox browser running...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: John P Wright Email: klemnoctraatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I have been reminded at regular intervals ( when online) by a pop up indicating that upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is recommended. I have now performed this exercise twice but the reminder pop up keeps re-appearing. Also the 'about Mozilla Firefox' tab persists in indicating that I am running 2.0.0.2 The update appeared in both cases to download and update without error or information on any problem found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2 download window problem
I am having a problem with the download options in the browser. Hope I can explain this correctly so it makes sense. I went to "options" "download" and tried changing it there for various settings with no change. Problem just started with 2.0.01 and unfortunately the browser updated to 2.0.0.2 before I could stop it but problems still there. My other computer works fine with both versions so I think something got corrupted but don't know what or how to fix it. I don't want to uninstall FF and reinstall it and lose all my bookmarks. Is there a r...

stored passwords aber update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2
Name: Stefan Junge Email: sjungeatimsasdotuni-bremen.de Product: Firefox Summary: stored passwords aber update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 Comments: stored passwords ist not working in v2.0.0.2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.6 update to 2.0.0.7 a success.
Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a hitch. I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact, and FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit regularly Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of times, but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works. I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about the latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot of problems/n...

update fail from 2.0.0.7 to 2.0.0.8
Name: sledge Email: qinzhih7120atsinadotcom Product: Firefox Summary: update fail from 2.0.0.7 to 2.0.0.8 Comments: After closing all the programs which can be closed, firefox always remind me that one file is in use and update fail. I can not find this damn file. Who can help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Web resources about - Update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.7 do not work - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Windows Update - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windows Update is a service provided by Microsoft that provides updates for the Microsoft Windows operating system and its installed components, ...

Gizmodo.com Updates
Nobody should have to use a pay phone , natural disaster or no natural disaster. So if your gadgets are out of juice after Sandy, here’s a tiny ...

Lifehacker.com Updates
By Whitson Gordon Ever run into a situation where you have multiple wireless networks available, but one is clearly better than the other? WiFi ...

Facebook To Update Mobile Apps Every 4 To 8 Weeks
On the same day that Facebook released a bunch of mobile updates for Apple and Android devices , the social network also announced that it will ...

Facebook Updates Accessibility Efforts
Facebook made two accessibility -related announcements Monday, sharing its HIKE primer and introducing an accessibility application-programming ...

OneDrive’s latest update brings 3D Touch support, scoped folder search
Microsoft’s latest update for OneDrive adds a couple of new features into the mix, and sees the return of an old one, too. Support for Apple’s ...

Windows 10 November Update mysteriously pulled, as concerns about bugs grow
Downloadable versions of Windows 10 version 1511, the November 2015 update, appear to have been removed after their release earlier this month ...

Post-Racial America Update
The only thing I’m surprised about when it comes to five Black Lives Matter activists at a vigil in Minneapolis being shot last night by a couple ...

Windows 10 November update’s most annoying bug: Deleting apps without asking
Microsoft released its most significant update yet for Windows 10 update in November, but the software release isn’t bug-free. In fact, it seems ...

Is a potential eCommerce update upon us?
... we’ve been noticing some significant ranking changes, largely across the retail sector. My initial thoughts were that the latest Penguin update ...