Unable to view PDF's using Adobe reader using FireFox 3.0b4

Name:    Christopher Wise
Email:   anubisdotwiseatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Error Message while trying to view .pdf
"Cannot use Adobe Reader to view PDF in your web browser. Reader will
now exit. Please exit your browser and try again.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4
0
Christopher

On Mar 13, 3:57=A0am, Christopher Wise <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg>
wrote:
> Name: =A0 =A0Christopher Wise
> Email: =A0 anubisdotwiseatgmaildotcom
> Product: Firefox
>
> Comments:ErrorMessage while trying to view .pdf
> "Cannot use Adobe Reader to viewPDFin your web browser. Reader will
> now exit. Please exit your browser and try again.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4)=
 Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4

Hi,

I think you should first check your file to see if it is corrupt. If
so, you may try a tool called Advanced PDF Repair. I have used it to
repair many corrupt PDF files successfully. Its homepage is
http://www.datanumen.com/apdfr/ Hope this helps.

Alan
0
Alan