the best of the best #2

Name:    mohammed ali
Email:   sudamix_webmasterathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
hi
my name is Mohammad Ali
i`m a graphic designer from Sudan
i really love this beta
it`s really faster than any browser else
but i wanna know about the secure level  of this  beta
thank you Mozilla for everything
and i`m with you forever

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
mohammed
6/15/2009 10:27:08 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

best of the best #2
Name: Mohd Faizal Bin Mas'audi Email: syg_mfmatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: best of the best Comments: thank about your product browser... fast,excellent n good serve update 4 my browser.. thamk you so much. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Best of the Best #2
Name: Dany Coutinho Email: leodanin_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Best of the Best Comments: Hey there, i have used mozilla and i think its the coolest browser ever. The new developments show off its feature in the best way it can be presented. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

The best of the best
Name: Dmitriy Quaalude Email: quaaludeatmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: The best of the best Comments: Your browser - the best in own way. Here more than three years I use products from mozilla. Your software much more surpasses competitors! I wish you the further successful prosperity! Thank you! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; ru; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide on...

best or very best
Name: Guiliano Moreno Email: Guilianodotmorenoatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: best or very best Comments: best or very best Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

The best of The BEST!!
Name: grillo loco Product: Firefox Summary: The best of The BEST!! Comments: I just say........mozilla firefox is the lord Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.0.4) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Best of the Best
Name: BurtDensmore Email: BurtDensmore_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Best of the Best Comments: It can only get better, and good bye Microsoft, and Hello FireFox All we need now is a FireFox OS BurtD Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

best as best
Name: theo Email: theoatberlindotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: best as best Comments: I can't complain all the time. I'll never saw something that don't work. Thank you for this good browser ever. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

the best of the best
Name: sorin Email: sorin_ifri_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: the best of the best Comments: works .... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Best of the best
Name: Benito Email: benitodotm7atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Best of the best Comments: I think is gonna be a greatest of all product on earth. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox is my best of Best Browser
Name: Majeed Mengal Email: majeeddotcaaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is my best of Best Browser Comments: I like Firefox Browser because it is provide security and fast browsing who is surfing Internet...Internet Explorer is non secure and Firefox is provide everything that we need. Firefox is the great. Thank Firefox Mozila Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this ...

Firefox 3 the best of the best
Name: Juan Cereceda Email: juancereatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 the best of the best Comments: Me ha gustado mucho la versión 3 beta de firefox, lo mejor son la continuación de las descargas (resume) y las pestañas. Bien por Firefox, el mejor navegador del mundo. FELICITACIONES Saludos desde Chile Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox is the Best #2
Name: Priyesh Email: priyeshnattalismadotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: Firefox is the Best Comments: You guys are doing a splendid job in providing the whole world with safe and hassle free browsing. I have been left irritated time and again by IE and its security flaws. Firefox is the best and I am going to use this and recommend everyone to use it religiously. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

firefox is the best! #2
Name: austin Product: Firefox Summary: firefox is the best! Comments: Firefox is the best internet system i have ever used on my computer! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 2 Is The Best!
Name: Joshua Email: joshuadpeterson_at_comcast.net Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Is The Best! Comments: Just one thing to say: WAY better than the original Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Web resources about - the best of the best #2 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

The only candidate not playing into ISIS hysteria is Bernie Sanders, and he's surging in the polls
U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump continues to grab all the media attention, and Hillary Clinton remains a Wall Street favoriteso why ...

Suicide bomber killed in raid after Paris attacks identified
The Paris prosecutor has identified a suicide bomber killed during a police raid focused on the suspected ringleader of the November attacks ...

Rene Angelil, Celine Dion’s Husband and Longtime Manager, Dies at 73
Rene Angelil, the husband and former manager of Celine Dion, died of throat cancer on Thursday at his Las Vegas home, Dion announced on her Facebook ...

Here’s what automakers think of Obama’s autonomous car plans
The auto and electronics industries alike have reacted positively to the DoT's news of a near-$4bn push for autonomous vehicles. The decade-long ...

VIDEO: Drones break Guinness world record
BBC Click's LJ Rich looks at some of the best of the week's technology news

Skype makes it easy to start work calls in Slack
If you think the one thing Slack is missing is the ability to start voice/video calls, you're in luck. Skype released a preview version of its ...

First iOS 9.3 Beta Released To The Public
Over the past week, we have been hearing a lot about iOS 9.3 and what kind of features it will be bringing to the table. The good news is that ...

Amazon Prime Membership Discounted By 20% This Weekend
Recently Amazon announced that their Prime subscribers will be getting a permanent 20% discount in the future if they were to pre-order games ...

Data Scientist Mansplains Manspreading
For years, it’s been thought that manspreading is a result of men needing room for their penises (peni?) to breathe. There’s an even better potential ...

Netflix says the party’s over, plans to start cracking down on proxy users
Due to complex licensing issues with content providers, the library of programming available to Netflix subscribers varies wildly from country ...