support

Name:    Kurt A. Stuckey
Email:   kstuckeyatembarqmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Any Mozilla support people I can talk to or email directly without going
to forums or chatrooms. All I want to know is how to delete bookmarks. I
can't find an answer anywhere in Help

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4
0
Kurt
2/15/2008 8:42:43 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Feedback for Support Firefox day 3
Hey guys, Left this one til last. What would be the best way to get feedback from people who went to SFD 3? should we add a feedback box at the bottom, or a link to an email? Nothing too formal this time, but we want to get people's thoughts on the day of. Link to a forum thread maybe? Majken Connor wrote: > Hey guys, > > Left this one til last. What would be the best way to get feedback from > people who went to SFD 3? should we add a feedback box at the bottom, or a > link to an email? Nothing too formal this time, but we want to get people's > t...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

support/what support
Name: William Johnson Email: william0992atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: support/what support Comments: your support? department for Firefox issues is nothing but a circular maze of unbelievably confusing information that is of no use for the layman and I would dump this piece of trash if I didn't need it for certain websites. I don't know how to reprogram the many bugs or fix the many websites broken by this thing and its "error console" with no directions as to what to do with it. What is it's purpose if there is no help function for it? ...

Support Firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Support Firefox Comments: In US, online banks can be accessed by using firefox, which is not the case in China since in China banks usually issue a plug-in which is a pre-requsite and is only compatible with IE. I believe this problem hinders the more poluparization of FIREFOX in China. But in US, this is hardly a problem, I prefer Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

why not support firefox
Name: Email: michelwongatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: why not support firefox Comments: Dear Sirs I notice that many China website e.g. http://v.163.com/tvlist/borpage_81.html not support firefox but only IE. The box said : "您现在使用浏览器(如FireFox)无法正常观看,请使用 IE(Internet Explorer)浏览器打开此页面!". This is only 1 example, but there are many more cases like this from China sites. Another 1 is CCTV(http://vod.cctv.com/podcast/index), but after I ungrade to 3.5.3 recently, CCTV China pop-up a small box asking me to plugin, after that I can view it. Please improv...

Firefox support
I have been experimenting around with Mozilla's Firefox browser, here are my questions: 1. has anyone else been looking into this, if so what have you found for compatibility 2. I have found that only 1 of the page layouts render correctly in Firefox, does anyone know why, or if this is being worked on? Thanks again for your time and knowledge 1. has anyone else been looking into this, if so what have you found for compatibility Some of the html editors don't work that well or at all in FF. 2. I have found that only 1 of the page layouts render correctly in Firefox, does an...

firefox support
Name: hen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox support Comments: firefox should support Firefox 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x - 5 years to 7 years should be good support Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

FIrefox support
I have had a message posted now for about two weeks in here and no replies - I'm used to the old Netscape support group that seemed to be very involved in anyone's issues - a lot of discussion and support. Does anyone have suggestions for links for technical support for Firefox browser? I like the browser and would like to switch over from Netscape but I need some help. Appreciate any ideas and links. On 23.09.2007 01:29, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused technical80@yahoo.com to generate the following:? : > I have had a message posted now for about two weeks in here ...

Support feedback
Name: J. Cobe Email: jcobeemailatearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Support feedback Comments: I realize that you have stuff in beta and everyone seems to be a volunteer, but the lack of help, especially considering I can and do have real-time online chats with other companies, is too frustrating and time consuming. I'm on my bosses computer now and sending attachments, which is absolutely necessary in my business (Entertainment), that are unreadable is unacceptable. I am resorting to Safari, which may not be as secure according to you, but it does what I ne...

Firefox Support?
Hopefully someone will answer this. I have seen several posts asking about Firefox support in NW65SP3 with no responses. I see that support should be there in SP3, but it isn't working on any of the servers in our school district. I am running FF 1.0.4, and the 4.0.5 iPrint client. We are still receiving the message that iPrint is not installed. Is there something that I need to do on the server to enable iPrint support for other browsers? -- ----------------------------------------------------------------- Timothy M. Musa Community Consolidated School District 93 ...

about firefox feedback
Name: raghu Email: raghu_raghu2atrediffmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: about firefox feedback Comments: superb one!!!! i have went on searching 4 this..thanks 4 this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox support should be ...
-- i think -- Firefox support should last 5 years to 7 years for Firefox 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x ...

Firefox support
There is a new IPrint client (4.05) on Novell's site. Does this version support Firefox? Thanks. MC No issues for iPrint 4.0.5 under Firefox 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. I also had no issues under earlier iPrint clients either. >>> Mike<curt@fordhamprep.org> 4/14/2005 10:55 AM >>> There is a new IPrint client (4.05) on Novell's site. Does this version support Firefox? Thanks. MC Michael Fraser wrote: > No issues for iPrint 4.0.5 under Firefox 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. > > I also had no issues under earlier iPrint clients either. > >...

Firefox Not supported
Name: Chris Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Not supported Comments: Firefox not supported on NatWest online banking. Running Firefox version 3.1b3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - support - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Legged Squad Support System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Legged Squad Support System ( LS3 ) is a DARPA project for a legged robot which could function autonomously as a packhorse for a squad of ...

Redesigned Twitter for Mac app with dark mode, GIF support, & more is now available
... a fresh new look and a whole lot more. Today that new version is out now with a huge list of new features including a dark mode and GIF support. ...

Highlighting A Law Professor Who’s Helping To Support Vaccination
The public interest fight for vaccinations has already begun.

Top Camera 2 gets iPad Pro and Apple Watch support
... you to remotely snap photos, use the newest iPad, and save your settings. Whats new in Top Camera 2 The app now offers Apple Watch support ...

Curate Your Social Shares to Support Your Blog's Brand
Everyone has a brand these days, right? If people are in the digital world and publishing content, they consider themselves to be a brand. It’s ...

Can Bernie Channel The Rage And Frustration Of Trump Fans Into Support For Him After Trumpf Gets Schlonged ...
... campaign operation in Iowa (and across the Confederate Super Tuesday states). But the point is, even worse for Herr... no one thinks his supporters ...

Tom Brady supports Peyton Manning against HGH allegations - Business Insider Deutschland
Tom Brady says he considers Peyton Manning a close friend and supports him against the allegations that he took HGH.

Tom Brady responds to Manning HGH report: 'I fully support Peyton'
Manning supported Brady before and after Deflategate and now Tom is returning the favor.

3 Days Left: Support Putting A Price On Carbon & Get A Chance To Win A Tesla!
... The folks over at Climate XChange have put together one of the coolest raffles that I have seen to raise money for a great cause — to support ...

Jessica Jung Wishes Kris Wu A Happy Birthday — Former K-Pop Idols Of SM Entertainment Continue To Support ...
Back in 1995, SM Entertainment, one of the K-pop industry’s most well-known labels, was founded. Having humble beginnings with original Korean ...