strange symbols on screen

Name:    Aletta
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4.  When I opened a letter on my gmail account
there were symbols across the top of the email where it shows the home
page, help, etc links. You should offer the option of sending a
screenshot so you could see what it looks like.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Aletta

blind screen reader user and no audio feedback when using firefox
Name: Cristobal Email: cristobalmuliatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: blind screen reader user and no audio feedback when using firefox Comments: I am a blind screen reader user (Jaws For Windows version 9.0) and use Firefox along with Internet Explorer. I would like to use Firefox more than I do now, but noticed even with this new 3.0 release, there is still no audible feedback fro certain actions when using the web browser. Clicking on a link, going backa page, some sort of rss feed discovery notification and other alerts/ notifications that IE does have. Often when ...

Firefox screen quivering (shaking) on screen
Name: Mike Penovich Email: mikepen49atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox screen quivering (shaking) on screen Comments: The last two versions of Firefox have been unusable on my computer. The Firefox screen quivers and shakes continuously and is unusable. Other browsers (including SeaMonkey) do not do this. I use an HP Pavilion m7790y with 2 gigs of memory and a Samsung SyncMaster 206BW monitor. Just though you might want to know. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070509 SeaMonkey/1.1.2 Mnenhy/0.7.5.666 ...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

computer crash and firefox is strange (bilgisayar cokunce firefox gariplesiyor )
5min ago my windows crashed, after that, i resetted my computer and now firefox is strange. 1)it dont remember my windows size. for example if i expanse vertically and horizontally it, and if i close firefox window, everybody gone back pos. 2) when i added new bookmark, if i press add, all name is gone, and website emblem is gone. for example if i added blabla.com at my bookmarks, i press add my bookmarks, and press ok. after that in my bookmarks, this bookmark named ' ' ( empty space ) and there is no emblem. // IN my language bilgisayar coktu. ardindan actigimda pence...

firefox 29 libxul.so has less symbols in its dynamic symbol table.
Hi, With firefox 25: (Using Ubuntu 12.04) Symbols like JS_ContextIterator appear in libxul.so dynamic symbol table. @:/usr/lib/firefox$ objdump -T ./libxul.so | grep JS_ContextI 01a0e7d0 g DF .text 00000038 xul25.0 _Z18JS_ContextIteratorP9JSRuntimePP9JSContext However I've noticed with firefox 29 this is no longer the case. The symbol still show in a non stripped libxul.so @:obj-i686-pc-linux-gnu/dist/bin$ nm libxul.so | grep JS_ContextI 01ebea70 t _Z18JS_ContextIteratorP9JSRuntimePP9JSContext I believe that the lower case 't' (rather than 'T&#...

Feedback about Firefox !
Name: N C TRI Email: arsenal0709atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback about Firefox ! Comments: I am who take Firefox web brower, and satisfy very muching with all the friends's product. Thank you very much! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox strangeness.
Friend called complaining of slow laptop. Turns out he means slow Internet connection. Long story short, tried speedtest.net got 1.6M download. Connected using Cat5 rather than WiFi. Firefox still delivers < 2M Tried it using IE. got 18.xM Then he tells me Firefox crashes regularly. Downloaded latest Firefox ...13, uninstalled existing, installed fresh Firefox. Speedtest.net now delivers 18+ wired and 15 wireless via Firefox. Left happy camper playing. A couple of hours later I get an email saying .... getting slower and slower. Speedtest gives 1.3 .... Rebooted. Back to...

Feedback on feedback

Feedback of Firefox
Name: Amit Champaneri Email: flirtyhearts2009atindotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback of Firefox Comments: Your Product is Very Good and i have tested on 115.2 kbps to 1mbps speed limit its working great. It is very useful to those who just uses net for surfing and also for those who r using for downloading and uploading purposes. IT's works great for both the uses. Thanks 4 making this version of firefox. Thanks once again it helps to me a lot as well as 2 my friends. Thanking you, Yours truely, Amit. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows ...

Firefox feedback
Name: Courtney Caudill Email: cvcaudillathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I downloaded Apple's Safari yesterday because they advertised that it was faster than Firefox. I have XP and I found it to much slower than Firefox. The only problem I have with Firefox is a couple of site that stream radio when I click on listen live nothing happens. I have downloaded Java and enabled it. Thanks for your product. ...

Feedback Firefox
Name: Steinke Email: sibyllesatarcordotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Comments: Die Installation bzw. die die Bedingungen sind nur in Englisch. Das ist gar nicht gut. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Rachel Tan Email: lucky_rachel_tanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Hi Mozilla Inc, Creators of Firefox, I do appreciate your products and I am really pleased with such speed the web browser, Mozilla Firefox, can give. It is truly amazing and you all should be rewarded by me. I am just a user of Mozilla Firefox web browser, and it provides safety and security to make such a professional and advanced web browser. It is also very efficient, allowing other customers including me to be grateful for such wonderful product you all offer...

Feedback for Firefox
Name: Abhishek Email: abhishekdotbelokaratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback for Firefox Comments: Hi, I worship Firefox, I cannot think life beyond this browser. I could not work on IE in office, so I got special permission from the admin to install Firefox. :) I always wanted to drop in to just say thanks. :) YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!! YOU ROCK!! Looking for more products from you guys ;) ALL THE BEST!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - strange symbols on screen - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Strange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Strange lights above Canberra' video creator admits it's fake, apologises for viral hoax
Footage of &quot;strange lights&quot; over the Canberra sky fooled even astronomers and meteorologists.

Matthew Perry not joining Friends reunion; ‘strange’ appearance on Graham Norton Show
HE may have shot down the much-hyped Friends reunion, but that wasn’t what got people talking when Matthew Perry dropped in for a visit to Graham ...

Leonardo DiCaprio had a strange Golden Globes run-in with Lady Gaga that's going viral
One of the fun parts of the Golden Globes is finding the memorable moments within the audience, and this interaction Lady Gaga had with Leonardo ...

Bill Hader Is Headlining HBO's Strange New Comedy
When’s the last time you heard somebody else’s idea and you were convinced it came as close to perfection as humanly possible? That is going ...

Something strange in the market
On a bitter opening day to 2016, the three best performers were 2015's three worst performers.

Everything You Need To Know About Last Night's Strange Coin Toss
Something extremely unusual happened during the overtime coin toss of last night’s Packers-Cardinals game. After Green Bay quarterback Aaron ...

The Grateful Dead Literary-Industrial Complex Is A Long, Strange Trip All Its Own
The Grateful Dead are with us, always—in the past year, inescapably so. In our modern, retromaniacal culture, their benevolent aims and DIY apparatuses, ...

Square Enix's Life is Strange-inspired #EverydayHeroes campaign helps anti-bullying charity
Life is Strange , for the few problems it has, doesn’t shy away from dealing with some intensely personal and dark topics. Playing as a teenage ...

Comets don't explain the strange 'alien megastructure' star
And here we thought that the mystery of the "alien megastructure" star was all sewn up. Researcher Bradley Schaefer has determined that the most ...