Rotating Home Page

Name:    Patrick White
Email:   pawatrlfaedotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I like how Pandora would create playlist with artist similar to the one
you enjoy.  It alerted me to some great artist that I didn't know about.
 I always thought that the internet home page could do something similar
to Pandora by providing a different initial home page (that was deemed
related to your home page preference).  For instance, if I like Green
environmental websites, then Mozilla would automatically provide me with
a different green initial homepage each time I got on to the internet.
Well, I think it is a cool idea.  Pat

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Patrick

Firefox defaults to the Firefox home page and will not use my selected home page
Name: James Ameriks Email: jdotameriksatgamildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox defaults to the Firefox home page and will not use my selected home page Comments: I try to reset my home page to igoogle (http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en), but not matter what (even after restarts of the browser and computer) I am directed to http://en-US.start2.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9 ...

3.5 Beta- when I click on the home page button-4 pages load in addition to my home page, MSN, NoScrips,addblocker&welcome to Firefox 3.5. I want only my chosen home page to load
Name: Holly R. Blagg Email: hrblaggatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5 Beta- when I click on the home page button-4 pages load in addition to my home page, MSN, NoScrips,addblocker&welcome to Firefox 3.5. I want only my chosen home page to load Comments: From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox redirected my home page to Firefox/Google update page
Name: Rob Email: rstuffatkaxydotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox redirected my home page to Firefox/Google update page Comments: I am using Firefox 1.5.0.7 and found that Firefox redirected my homepage to a Firefox/Google update page. It also reset my security settings. There must be a browser available that does not muck with my settings. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 Creative ZENcast v1.02.08 ...

After updating Firefox, problem to access my home pageS from the "go to my home page" button
Name: MuadDib Email: muaddib_at_scarlet.be Product: Firefox Summary: After updating Firefox, problem to access my home pageS from the "go to my home page" button Comments: After updating Firefox, a "you've have update Firefox" page replaces my home page. At the bottom of this page is a button, "go to my home page". When I click on it, Firefox tries to open a new tab with the URL of my home page. Or, my declared home page is a set of 2 pages, the 1st being a URL on my hard drive ("file://...") and the 2nd being the Google URL...

cannot set up a home page other than Firefox welcome page
Name: Cullen Bullock Email: cbullockatdadeschoolsdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: cannot set up a home page other than Firefox welcome page Comments: I have repeatedly gone to tools and changed the homepage to the website I visit most, but every time I open Firefox after closing and saving I get the Firefox welcome page. When I pulldown a website symbol to create a shortcut I get the message "This website does not provide identity information." and I am unable to create the shortcut as on older Firefox versions. I even tried the firefox startup page and it woul...

Firefox page opens instead of Home page
Name: James Gorman Email: jggorman23atbellsouthdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox page opens instead of Home page Comments: I'm really annoyed! Since I installed the latest upgrade of Firefox I get the Firefox customize page whenever I open Firefox. If I open it from an email link I always get this page and not the link I clicked on. It really annoys me to have go through this extra step!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers:...

Firefox does NOT show current date msn.com (my home page) It loads MSN from couple days ago, NOT todays date. Try refresh, but still shows msn.com home page from 3 days ago?
Name: C W STRONG Email: wess_at_hawaii.rr.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox does NOT show current date msn.com (my home page) It loads MSN from couple days ago, NOT todays date. Try refresh, but still shows msn.com home page from 3 days ago? Comments: Does NOT load current date msn web page. Shows pafe from3 days ago. when I switch browser to Internet Explorer current msn page is displayed. go back to Firefox...3 day old date? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 ...

every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not goo
Name: joseph goebel Email: joe-3atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not good. Comments: all noted above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

Firefox
How does one change the home page on Firefox? I've looked around the tools but fail to see it. Thomas in P'Cola tweaver wrote: > How does one change the home page on Firefox? I've looked around the > tools but fail to see it. > > Thomas in P'Cola Tools: Options, then go to the General Tab. -Gerry Seymour tweaver wrote: > > How does one change the home page on Firefox? I've looked around > the tools but fail to see it. tools | options | main (for ff 2.0) -- Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) Available for c...

home page in firefox
This may sound like a strange wish to some. I have a page that I usually have as my start up page. However, my computer is a little slow, so I would like the home page button to point to this page, but start the browser with a blank page. Possible to make an extension for this? - Ketil -- remove 2x "ugyldig" to mail me Ketil Wendelbo Aanensen apparently wrote thus: >This may sound like a strange wish to some. >I have a page that I usually have as my start up page. However, my >computer is a little slow, so I would like the home page button to point >to...

Firefox home page
Name: Robert Edborg Email: rorgelatearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox home page Comments: On 5/16 the Firefox home page changed. It no longer has buttons for news etc. What happened? Thanks, Robert Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox Home Page
Name: Troy Williams Email: troynwilliamsatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Home Page Comments: I am a reqular user of Firefox and I am inquiring about why there is no "mail" tab at the top left of the Mozilla Firefox Start Page (http://www.google.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official)I realize this may be a google issue as it is really just a google home page with the Firefox Logo but I thought I would inquire as the "mail tab" is on the google home page but not firefox. Please advise. Sincerely, Troy Williams...

Firefox v28 says there are updates, but it goes to Firefox's home page...
.... and it says I have the latest version in Mac OS X 10.8.5. What the frak? Is anyone else seeing this too? Thank you in advance. :) -- "Bother," said Winnie the Pooh, as the ants devoured him. /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, then use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. ( ) If e-mailing, then axe ANT from its address if needed. Ant is currently not listening to any songs on this computer. On 04/29/...

firefox for home page
Name: trinh du Email: huetram03atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: firefox for home page Comments: I want firefox for my web site be home page. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Rotating Home Page - mozilla.feedback.firefox

File:Rotating gimbal-xyz.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rotating_gimbal-xyz.gif ‎ (240 × 240 pixels, file size: 620 KB, MIME type: image/gif, looped, 100 frames, 5.0s) I, the copyright holder of this ...

Facebook Tests Rotating Ads
... planned to put as many as 10 ads next to posts with droves of activity. The company is trying another way to get users to see more ads: rotating ...

Sports and Pop Culture from Bill Simmons and our rotating cast of writers - Grantland
Follow the Sports Guy Bill Simmons and his starting rotation of established and up-and-coming writers on Grantland.com, a site that fully explores ...

Facebook begins rotating ads on static pages if users don’t interact
Facebook has begun rotating ads in the right sidebar if users remain on the same page for a while. “We recently made a change to some pages ...

Moby's Globes: The prettiest star map, his favorite with Apollo orbital paths, and my rotating Mars gift ...
jurvetson posted a photo: He has globes spanning the walls and up the staircase. When I asked him which was his favorite, he made a beeline ...

Rotating glowing termite mound - Diverse Impressions - YouTube
Emas National Park. Cerrado, tropical savanna region. Goias, Brazil The natural phenomenon of bioluminescense (the emission of light by a living ...

Clarke admits momentum a casualty of rotating nightmare
MICHAEL CLARKE has conceded after an embarrassing defeat to Sri Lanka that the lack of continuity in the Australian team is costing it momentum, ...

Time to blow whistle on refs rotating jobs
Time to blow whistle on refs rotating jobs

ALP's rotating team eroded voters' trust
Sitting in Labor HQ with four senior campaign staff, we were planning the announcement of the small business package.

My cat can see the rotating snake illusion! - YouTube
Can cats experience visual illusions? Show your cat the rotating snakes illusion (available here: http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/~akitaoka/index-e.html), ...