remove this startup feature please please please!

Name:    Yuriy
Email:   snowyurikatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello,

ok, well. There is a "perfect" feature in most modern browsers - if you
open many tabs and(or) windows, than shut browser down, than start
browser again - all you windows and tab should be restored.
Right? WRONG!
This is NOT perfect, this is ANNOYING!
This is almost USELESS - do you really think that user still remember
all the tabs and windows he opened last evening?
If i need to remember site - i use bookmarks. But after reboot
everything should be clear and virgin. That are reboots for? After
reboot everything, EVERYTHING should be in well-known predictable state,
CPU, RAM, OS, and browser.

IMHO, nowadays, if you need to be best (you are already, well.. if you
want be better), you do not need to do some features, you need not to do
some features. Most of modern projects have useless and annoying
features, enabled by default.

Keep firefox simple, please.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20100107 Fedora/3.5.6-1.fc12 Firefox/3.5.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Yuriy

Please, please, please ....
Name: Dean Talboys Email: deanatlouistalboysdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Please, please, please .... Comments: Could you include a button on Firefox to register the currently viewed site as Firefox "Unfriendly"? I'm a developer of sophisticated Internet applications (check out http://www.psychl.com/ONE/cyclex.asp to see how much abuse a browser can take) and I always spend time to ensure my sites are IE and Firefox compatible. But I'm really frustrated at the number of sites that aren't Firefox compatible. You know, you get to the last screen of ...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Name: Nick Crain Email: n.crain_at_rogers.com Product: Firefox Summary: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Comments: Can you please include a rss feed indicator thing like IE 7 has. You know where every time you visit a page that has an rss feed available it beeps and then you can subscribe to it? That is such a handy feature. It's just too bad it's on a damn microsux product. please put it in firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 Nick Crain wrote: > Name: Nick Crain > Email: n.crain_at_r...

Please please please
Folks, Please can we stop the petty bickering about banning or not banning............... The points have been made and in my opinion this is not the place to carry on with it. Once again - PLEASE! Regards Ian _____________________________________ Ian Sargent Education & Training Consulting Services Ltd Tel/Fax: 01344 644579 Mobile: 07970 847197 email: ians@etcs.co.uk www: http://www.etcs.co.uk _____________________________________ "Ian Sargent" <ians@nospam_etcs.co.uk> wrote in news:af7d6c$2da6$1 @news.grc.com: > Please can we st...

please please please
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: please please please Comments: could you please resolve this crashing. the browsers crashes so often... I'm watching streaming video and it crashes in the middle of it... which costs me. I don't want to exceed me bandwith with friggin rogers. they're a pain. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mus...

Please Please Please
I have only been asking for 4 years but PLEASE include a setting at the accounts level that sets the default compose to plain text if the account of type NEWS. Its a PITA to have to recall or remember to change my compose to plain text manually! Andre, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check a...

Please! Please! Please! Please! Help
I am very new to the Linux/Oracle/Perl world coming from a many many years of a Windows environment. I have self learned everything I know about this new environment. So far I have successfully installed Redhat 9 in an Intel box and have gotten Oracle 9I running correctly. I can run scripts via sqlplus, sqlldr etc. Perl (I think ver. 5.8.0) is running on the box and I can create and run scripts that do other processes but I have had no success in getting Perl to connect to the Oracle database to generate some reports. With my experience using MS-SQL there is no major issues w...

Please Please Please help
I am trying to populate a second dropdownlist from the first. both dropdownlists are displayed inside the datagrid. I can populate the first one easily but my onselectedindexchanged event states: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: Line 195...

Please help, please, please
This is driving me crazy, I cannot find what is wrong with this thing. I have a custom module and after post back none of the following are processed : user, login, visibility, title, solpartmenu. None of it gets processed. Please help meYou died at the very end of your life Are you saying a skin, or a custom module. With custom modules you should not be dealing with tokens, I don't think they have anything to do with it. What module are you working with? No I am not using tokens, container skin is Classic skin that comes with DNN. I am talking about custom module. It has a text box a...

Please Please Please HELP!!!
I have posted this many times to no avail. I managed to publish the site somwhere despite being an intranet. I have published the site just in case I was not clear in explaining the prblem that I was having. Go to http://www.undg.ks.undp.org/test/login.aspx and login with userid: test password: test Click on 'search for cases' and then click on the search button (the dates are inserted automatically). Click on the paging and try to go to page 12,13,14,15 - any page really above page 11. Can you see what is happening? Below is the code that I am using. Please tell me wha...

Please Please Please help me out...
hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. the file server ip is 192.20.71.1 the proxy ip is 192.20.71.252 akula_26@hotmail.com wrote: > our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a > proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please hel...

Please, Please
Name: Ernesto Rodriguez Email: aspacsaathotmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Please, Please Comments: Hey Guys, If you really want us to reclaim our inbox, please make Thunderbird work with exchange. Browser Details: Opera/9.20 (X11; Linux i686; U; en) ...

PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO SEND EMAIL...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
Hi,I am new to this forum and hope it will help me reach out for my target. well, my task is to create a web page with followign description. please help me out the email part. well, it is a request form page where, when one fills up the request adn clicks the submit request button, and information should go automatically to the authorizer, saying that so and so request has been made and the detail of the post can also be viewed in so and so page (folow the link to view detail) and when the person opens the page, there is a button called "grant the request". when only that button i...

Please please please give us a link to download previous versions of firefox.
Name: noemi debodisco Email: noemide_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: Please please please give us a link to download previous versions of firefox. Comments: I've been running firefox for quite a while, am at 2.0 at work, but get an error when trying to run 2.0 at home. When I tried to download 1.5, I can't get a link that will work -- the mozilla archive link times out when I try to connect to the mirror. I think the mozilla.com home page should at least give a link to a download for the prior supported release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

please please please....media connectivity plugin
Name: eric roach Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: please please please....media connectivity plugin Comments: it doesnt work anymore...it was brilliant..PLEASE let us use this valuable plugin...or bring in onboard Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008041514 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - remove this startup feature please please please! - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Invest in Startups
Invest in Startups

PR Tips For Startups - Public Relations Advice and Innovative Marketing Strategies From Today's Small ...
Innovative marketing strategies from today's small business leaders After a friend of mine left the startup he cofounded, he took a job as a ...

Windows NT startup process - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Windows NT startup process is the process by which Windows NT 4.0 , Windows 2000 , Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 operating systems initialize. ...

The Industry - Covering Design Focused Startups & People
The Industry brings a new voice to tech media. Highlighting design focused startups and people, we exist to give the design community a voice ...

Washboard: New Startup Sells $10 Rolls of Quarters for $15 Each
If today being National Martini Day hasn’t driven you to pour a stiff drink yet, this will. Jiminy. ( Via Chris Ziegler .

Payments Startup Stripe Working with Facebook to Deploy Buy Button
Facebook’s buy button is one step closer to becoming a reality, as payments startup Stripe confirmed to Re/code that it is working with Facebook ...

Now Accepting Applications for FbStart: Helping Mobile Startups Grow
We recently announced FbStart, a program that provides mobile developers with free tools and services to help their startups succeed. Initially, ...

Mobile Payments Startup Boku Emerges from Stealth Mode and Acquires Both Mobillcash and Paymo
Boku, a mobile payments startup that has been operating in stealth mode for the past four months, is making two major announcements this morning: ...

The Rebranding of Reefer: Savvy Startups Work to Class Up Cannabis and Fight the Stoner Stigma
In many ways, brand marijuana was established a long time ago. The accoutrements of weed smoking found at head shops in cities and college towns ...

Advertising company Publicis Groupe is launching a fund that will invest tens of millions of dollars ...
... its 90th anniversary with the launch of a fund and mentorship program that is expected to raise tens of millions of dollars for 90 startups. ...