Problems problems with Adobe & Firefox

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Every week Firefox crashes more and more and videos play with more
difficulty.  Just updated Adobe and it works worse than before.
Internet Explorer here I come.  Ugh!!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Ant.com Toolbar 2.0.1 Firefox/3.6.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors
Name: jeff Email: bank6666atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors Comments: Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Browser Problem: Mac (Safari & Firefox) PC (Firefox & Opera)
Hi,  I'm really new to asp.net and hope to get some advice as our developer has jumped ship.  Here's the issue:  We run an image printing website and when someone wants to see the image larger, they click the 'Image Zoom' and all is fine.  The problem is when they are in the 'Image Zoom', then click the browsers 'Back' button (which returns them to the page with all the images), then clicks the webpage's 'Next Image' button, instead of going to the next image, they are returned to the same 'Image Zoom'.  Make sense?  Everything works great in IE, but for some r...

firefox still has problems (firefox 2 & 3)
Name: iuri Email: iuri_vieiraathotmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: firefox still has problems (firefox 2 & 3) Comments: 1-On my university site, i can´t access my schedule page using the dropdown menu, nothing happens. 2-On the main page i have some options aligned in horizontal, like: abc def ghi jkl But when i point with the mouse they get highlighted, but they move out of position, and if i run over all those option with the mouse, they go vertical, and get like this: abc def ghi jkl overlapping whatever was there first! I can send som...

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Code Rendering problem in Firefox 3.1b1 (MSIE & Google Chrome no such problem)
Name: HY Tan Email: elfelleatgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: Code Rendering problem in Firefox 3.1b1 (MSIE & Google Chrome no such problem) Comments: There are long string of dark triangles with ? inside it. In MSIE8b and Google Chrome, it does not have this problem and show up as nothing. When I look at the source code it is long 1 line blank spacing before it ends with a   n close tag after Hup. Part of code extract (the big blank space between Hup and   - Firefox renders it and display in browser as triangle with questionmark inside the tri...

FireFox 2.0.0.3 problem & Netscape 8.1.3 problems
Hi all, Well, when FireFox released their last update about 2 months ago, I downloaded and installed it . The very next time I fired it up, both of the browser windows jump up and down about every second or two. I've uninstalled it, re-installed it, I've even tried to go back to ver. 2.0.0.2, and it still "jumps," no matter what I try. So, I'm using Netscape 8.1.3, and have a problem with it as well. Here's the problem: if I open several tabs, without notice, it will simply disappear - gone - and I have to open it up again. Netscape 7.2, which I have as wel...

Is it a firefox problem or an adobe flash install problem that the plugin just won't install
I'm on Windows XP with Firefox 35.0.1 and I received a message to install the latest flash plugin which I've done many times before. I was absolutely positive that I went to the correct Adobe domain and flash version test location, and I downloaded the flash plugin stub. But it just won't install. 1. I kill Firefox. 2. I doubleclick on the adobe stub installer. 3. It downloads the rest of whatever it needs (takes a few minutes). 4. It then says it has completed successfully and deletes the stub. But, much to my dismay, time and time again (the definition of ins...

Problem with Firefox.. maybe a Vista problem?
Name: Angel Shockley Email: angelshock14athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with Firefox.. maybe a Vista problem? Comments: Once I download Firefox, the browser will open the first time. Once I exit and try to re-open the browser, I get the following Error message: The program must close to allow a previous installation attempt to complete. Please Restart. It does not specify to restart the browser or to restart the computer, so I did both, and neither solution worked. Any ideas? Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT...

Restore & close Menu problem in IE & FireFox!
can any one guide me how can i solve this issue ?i am using images at the place of close button of webpart and restore,maximize...etcit looks fine in firefox but in iE it is show a dropdown menu i dont want to show dropdown menu but images what is the solution?? Govt Dyal Singh College Lahore Post the relevent code and markup and someone might be able to help you. NC...   Hello mr_muskurahat@hotmail.com Based on my understanding, the facing issue is related to Web Parts right? If so, I suggest you post the question on the Web Parts forum: Web Parts and Personalizati...

Problem with GridView Look in IE. No problems in Firefox.
Hello,I need a GridView to have only horizontal gridlines with RGB color (200,200,200).I also need to REMOVE the GridView Border.I tried this:With MyGridView  .GridLines = GridLines.Horizontal  .BorderColor = Drawing.Color.FromArgb(215, 215, 215)  .BorderStyle = BorderStyle.NoneEnd WithIt looks perfect in Firefox but in IE it gets strange:The border around the GridView seems to have a 3D appearence.Could someone tell me how to make the GridView to look as I described both in IE and Firefox?Thank You,Miguel I have exactly this same problem. Any luck finding a solution?...

Web resources about - Problems problems with Adobe & Firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

iOS 9.2 ‘might’ fix the blackout problem some iPad Pros have, says Apple
... iOS Devices Check out 9to5Mac for more breaking coverage of iOS Devices . What do you think? Discuss "iOS 9.2 ‘might’ fix the blackout problem ...

Apple suggests iOS 9.2 will fix unresponsive iPad Pro problem
... by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake and Home button for 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. With the release of iOS 9.2, that problem ...

FBI Director: Silicon Valley’s encryption is a “business model problem”
... attacks in Paris and California. Today, FBI director James Comey has suggested that Silicon Valley isn't faced with a serious technical problem, ...

Has Spotify found the perfect solution to its Adele problem?
It's official: Taylor Swift called Spotify's bluff . On Tuesday, The Wall Street Journal reported that Spotify is planning to allow some artists ...

Sure, he's a problem. But not so much that they can't make the best of it.
Sure, he's a problem. But not so much that they can't make the best of it. by digby Here's a little reminder about where the GOP is really heading ...

The FBI director just gave a striking example of how much of a problem encryption has become
... serious the issue has become. At a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday, FBI Director James Comey said encryption is a "big problem" ...

VW: CO2 emissions problem far smaller than suspected
Company says "slight deviations" were found in nine variants of VW brand models, including the Jetta, Golf and Passat

The Big Problem With Star Wars, According To Francis Ford Coppola
Cinema Blend The Big Problem With Star Wars, According To Francis Ford Coppola Cinema Blend Even though he had nothing to do with the actual ...

Can Cisco fix workplace video problem?
Cisco has spent decades building products for IT managers and engineers. It's now trying to adopt a consumer mentality.