PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.

Name:
Product: Firefox
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
see it.
0
hendrix
5/24/2010 5:47:21 PM
📁 mozilla.feedback.firefox
📃 118463 articles.
⭐ 8 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 6481 Views

<hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote in message news:q4KdnXLnmZA0JmfWnZ2dnUVZ_gqdnZ2d@mozilla.org...
> Name:
> Product: Firefox
>
> Comments:
> Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox?  Am having a lot of
> trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome.  No trouble what-so-
> ever before running Chrome.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064
> Safari/532.5
> From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
>
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback
You can have only one browser as your default browser.
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Setting_Your_Default_Browser
When you open a webpage from you email, other applications,  or from
your local hard drive it will open in the page in your default browser.
 Hendrix is for comments / praise / grief  and does get the attention of
Mozilla developers,  but not answers to questions.   The group serves it's
purpose as to counting the number of  likes / dislike /problems so Mozilla
knows where to try to make things better.   So Mozilla developers saw your
message, but does  not respond. You  can read that in Hendrix where you posted.
To get answers subscribe to a user newsgroup with your newsreader,
the newsgroup for Firefox is  mozilla.support.firefox,  see
  http://ilias.ca/blog/2006/01/instructions-for-new-newsgroup-server/
where  other users such as yourself and people like me can ask questions and
get answers from other users.    Mozilla employees rarely visit  support
newsgroups.
--
HTH,
David McRitchie,   extensions I use are briefly documented on my site

0
David