No Firefox/3.0.13 tie-over to Firefox 3.5

Name:    John Anderson
Email:   johnandersonattelusplanetdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have d/l 3.5, which is non-functional (issues mainly with boomarks and
refresh), among others.

I am currently a fully functional Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
user and would be happy there if the download speed was as fast as it is
said 3.5 is. 3.0.13 is a little slow getting going on startup.

I have tried, without success, to use MozBackup to bring my bookmarks
from 3.0.13 into 3.5.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
John
8/3/2009 3:24:05 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data
Name: john Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data Comments: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes when I attempt to receive "streaming data" from a certain website, whereas I have always been able to receive such "streaming data" without any problem from such website under Firefox/3.0.13. In other words, Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.12 does not crash under the same scenario. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback ...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict
Name: Art Email: not-secureataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict Comments: I have both installed in separate folders with separate shortcuts. Yet attempts to open both usually for comparison usually result in two copies of one or the other. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender fo...

Can I run Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.0 concurrently?
There is a website that will not work properly with FIrefox 3.5 but will with Firefox 3.0. Can I re-install 3.0 and run them both at the same time? jc On Dec 16, 10:43=A0pm, "jbclem" <jbcl...@charter.net> wrote: > There is a website that will not work properly with FIrefox 3.5 but will > with Firefox 3.0. =A0Can I re-install 3.0 and run them both at the same t= ime? > > jc Don't know about sites that work with one but not the other. But you can run both by installing them in two different folders, and running the second one with the option ...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

Firefox 3.5 Bookmarking time increases 3x over Firefox 3.0.11
Name: Tom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Bookmarking time increases 3x over Firefox 3.0.11 Comments: On Ubuntu 9.04, I have 2488 bookmarked items. With Firefox 3.0.11 it takes about 30 seconds which is tolerable given the number of bookmarks I have. With Firefox 3.5 the time it took to bookmark a web page increased to just over 90 seconds. I have 3GB RAM, and run Firefox in a Live CD environment with usually between 1.5-1.9GB free. There is no hard disk access, so the 3x increase in time is something Mozilla needs to reduce. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; ...

intensive cpu usage in firefox 3.5 not seen in firefox 3.0.X
Name: Mikaël Le Bohec Email: mikaeldotle-bohecatuniv-ubsdotfr Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: intensive cpu usage in firefox 3.5 not seen in firefox 3.0.X Comments: When I generate a simple page with a lot of "select" it's looping nearly indefinitly in line 2792 of "components/nsSessionStore.js". Here is how to create the file using bash for example : $ for i in `seq 1 1000`; do echo '<select name="'$i'"></select>';done > test.html The same file opened with firefox 3.0.11 gives the hand to t...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

Web resources about - No Firefox/3.0.13 tie-over to Firefox 3.5 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Lleyton Hewitt and Bernard Tomic put Australia up 2-0 in Davis Cup tie over Poland
Australia are within one win over securing a return to the Davis Cup World Group after Lleyton Hewitt and Bernard Tomic scored impressive wins ...

Chinese, Kazakh presidents hold talks over ties
Chinese, Kazakh presidents hold talks over ties People's Daily Online ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31. Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, ...

Chrysler recalling nearly 243,000 Ram pickups over tie rod concern
2010 Ram 3500 HD &ndash; Click above for high-res image galleryChrysler has announced a recall that affects 242,780 Ram pickups manufactured ...

Colleges face quandary over ties to Cosby
... assaulted more than a dozen women, even as other schools, including the University of Massachusetts Amherst, are maintaining their ties to the ...

In Friday news dump, McConnell's campaign manager resigns over ties to Ron Paul bribe scandal
Something definitely smells Wowza. In a late Friday news dump right before the start of the three-day holiday weekend, Mitch McConnell campaign ...

CHATS CUT OFF Iran bans WhatsApp over tie to 'Zionist' Zuckerberg
OPINION: Facebook twists reality again, risks ruining your children

David Cameron At Leveson Inquiry: Grilled Over Ties To Murdoch, Rebekah Brooks, Andy Coulson
... appears under oath before media inquiry * Inquiry probing media ethics after phone hacking scandal * Cameron under fire for cosy ties to Murdoch ...

Congress, NCP ready to sever ties over seats - The Times of India
... minister Prithviraj Chavan and senior NCP leader Ajit Pawar drawing swords over sharing seats for assembly polls, threatening to break ties ...

Philippines arrests Australian over ties to militant group ISIL
MANILA (Reuters) - The Philippines on Friday arrested an Australian national with suspected links to foreign Islamist militants after he urged ...

Egypt prosecutor orders Mohamed Morsi's detention over ties with Hamas: reports
An Egyptian court has ordered that ousted president Mohamed Morsi be detained for questioning over suspected collaboration with Palestinian militant ...