no download is a good download

Name:    M. Nelson
Email:   capnboffoathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I keep getting the is update several times a day.  If i try to download
it it fails to work, so I decline and the offers keep coming like a
virus i cannot avoid.  If the problem is not corrected i am going to try
a different browser for my daily use.
MAN

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.5
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Download not downloading
Name: Email: infoatblackhillsbronzedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Download not downloading Comments: Twice we've told the window to download the Firefox update - it sits for 2+ hours...never gets to installation. We're cancelling it again... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. Info...

firefox lock up when downloading multiple downloads
Name: m jeffrey slebodnick Email: eagle4teach86atlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox lock up when downloading multiple downloads Comments: ok, its only been 1 hour since i downloaded the new firefox 3 beta 3 i tried to download theater of war demo setup file (586 mB) at the same time, i browsed to historical simulations incorporated website tried to open a 6 mb pdf file opened the 1st page, then locked firefox with 456 k of 6.10 mb downloaded of pdf file ... using latest adobe reader 8.1.2 seems that i should be able to perform multiple downloads, and open a ...

Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that...
Name: John Mendenhall Email: jose4_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that... Comments: Downloading Firefox also downloads an Excel file that opens the Microsoft Office 30-day Trial on my IMac G5. The same with Firefox 1.5 beta (also the legit 1.5 download registers as "Interrupted" and is gibberish to StuffIt. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050427 Camino/0.8.4 ...

Download window=BAD Download tab=GOOD
Name: Product: Namoroka Summary: Download window=BAD Download tab=GOOD Comments: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY Why a separate window for downloads? Make it tabable! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2b2) Gecko/20091108 Firefox/3.6b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I have been receiving many Firefox 2.0.0.4 downloads or attempted downloads since I first installed it. Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money.
Name: Jeff Email: jeffatnetspeeddotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: I have been receiving many Firefox 2.0.0.4 downloads or attempted downloads since I first installed it. Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money. Comments: Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location
Name: Ardavan Tehrani Email: Ardavanatdsldotstanforddotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location Comments: Hello, I use a web based product for IP management, and have to download documents all the time. However, the Firefox download window does not offer a link to the download location. Each time, one has to go through a whole lot of steps of going through windows directory structure in order to access the downloaded documents. Windows IE download box, offers a "open folder" button, that takes one di...

Download from download.novell.com using download manager
Hi, Not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it here. I want to downlaod the Netware 6.5 from downlaod.novell.com, but I crashed it twice already at 200Mb. Is it possible to use a downloadmanager like DAP or GetRight on this website? Kind regards, Arjan Yes...I used IDM and it worked fine. "Arjan" <aanthonisse@chemproha.nospam.com> wrote in message news:u13hlvoc0atbljf0ms69hb1uv42dro49as@4ax.com... > Hi, > > Not sure where to post this, so I'll just post it here. > I want to downlaod the Netware 6.5 from downlaod.novell.com,...

Downloading with Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus
Hi Everybody, Can you please tell me how I can download with third party download manager like Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus? With regards and best wishes for the New Year. Sudip Bhattacharyya On 31.12.2008 11:15, sudipb001@gmail.com wrote: > Can you please tell me how I can download with third party download > manager like Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus? This is a developer newsgroup. Please post your question in the user support newsgroup: mozilla.support.firefox -- Regards, Peter Lairo The browser you can trust: www...

downloading and staying downloaded
I've been having problems using your browser lately on several websites, = specifically Salon, eBay, HuffPo. I get connected but then the green = circular arrow comes back on indicating even more is being downloaded. = How about downloading the first time and leaving it at that? Because a = lot of it seems to be associated with "dynamic ads", ads whose content = is not simply a static picture or slogan but something that changes like = streaming video. Try fixing this or I'll have to find a better browser. ...

Downloads stop downloading
File downloads stop downloading at random. We reboot our BorderManager and the downloads seem to work fine for a day or two and then the problem starts again. The downloads will start fine but then at some point before the download completes, it stops downloading anymore. Doesn't matter what browser we use. This problems happens no matter what site on the Internet we download from. Any ideas? In article <2nbOh.1421$uX.618@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, wrote: > Any ideas? > Any patch level information? <Smile> Could be related to patch level (see tip #1 ...

Which download manager good for Firefox?
I shall be glad if someone could let me know which is a good download manager that can either be used standalone or as a plug-in for Firefox (I use v 1.5.0.6). I need to be able to pause/stop any download and resume after the next restart of the computer and/or FF. So I can download, say, a 100 MB file in three sessions that might be spread out over a single day or may be a few days apart. A program or plug-in that does not hog system resources would be an added advantage. As will be the ability to downloads from Microsoft (e.g. games). Regards and thanks in anticipation. N2O...

Downloading files within Firefox does not show up in download manager
Name: Gary Traverson Email: beachcomberatnycdotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading files within Firefox does not show up in download manager Comments: I tried to download a file and the download manager screen is displayed but no file is present. Check default download directory and the file is there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Firefox suddenly closes on download-command because download-path does not exist
Name: Matt Email: speedhubatwebdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox suddenly closes on download-command because download-path does not exist Comments: Firefox 2.0.0.8 for openSuse 10.2 Firefox always keeps the path of the last download in mem. After changes has made Firefox can not handle this situation and crashes if a new download-command is given. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071015 SUSE/2.0.0.8-1.1 Firefox/2.0.0.8 ...

Web resources about - no download is a good download - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Download to Donate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Download to Donate is a program by Music for Relief , a non-profit organization established by Linkin Park in 2005 to help victims of natural ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
Dropify launched in January, integrating with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

CrowdMob’s Mafia Location Game Harnesses Facebook Places to Drive Downloads
Even though Facebook likely has around 700 million users now, it actually isn’t often that we hear the social network is a major driver for user ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

PSA: Rdio closing on 22 December, download your playlists now or lose them forever
If you’re an Rdio user, you have a week to download your playlists before the service goes offline at 8pm ET/5pm PT on Tuesday 22 December. Although ...