Menu BookMarks/BookMark

Name:    aurelie
Email:   aureliedotneveuatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Menu BookMarks/BookMark This Page :

The buttons 'CANCEL' & 'DONE' are not placed correctly. Invert them.
Instinctively you choose DONE or YES or OK on the left side, and CANCEL
on the right side.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4
0
aurelie
3/12/2008 1:50:56 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Bookmarks are only sorted in bookmark manager, not in bookmark menu
Name: Elke Andresen Email: 18a7ademaatlycosdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Bookmarks are only sorted in bookmark manager, not in bookmark menu Comments: Bookmarks can only be sorted e.g. alphabetically while in bookmark manager but these changes are not reflected on the bookmark menu (i.e. they remain unsorted). The bookmark menu can only be manually sorted. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008061004 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

When I start Firefox and click on the Bookmarks menu selection the (Edit This Bookmark) pop up box comes up instead of the drop down bookmark list.
I have noticed that just after opening up 3.1b2 and the first time I click on the Bookmarks menu selection the (Edit This Bookmark) pop up box comes up instead of the drop down bookmark list. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/ 2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) This is like nagware, How can I disable it? ...

Firefox: Bookmarks (Bookmark Here)
Name: Okorie Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox: Bookmarks (Bookmark Here) Comments: When browsing the Bookmarks branches from the menu, it would be most efficient to have a 'Bookmark Here' item at the top of each branch. An example of this feature can be seen with the ScrapBook add-on (by Gomita). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC)...

bookmarks toolbar, bookmarks menu & unsorted bookmarks
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: bookmarks toolbar, bookmarks menu & unsorted bookmarks Comments: Millions of people hate bookmarks toolbar, bookmarks menu & unsorted bookmarks! But you seem to be arrogant enough to continue to force them onto everyone. This is the sort of thing that Microsoft do all the time to their users! The end user must be able to decide what they want to do with them by allowing us to remove, keep or hide them. Why is Mozilla Firefox acting like a Microsoft clone? Shame on you Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-...

Firefox 3 existing bookmarks cannot be moved to bookmark toolbar set in the menu bar
Name: PTANG Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 existing bookmarks cannot be moved to bookmark toolbar set in the menu bar Comments: I have setup the bookmark to the menu bar, and I tried to copy my existing bookmarks (folders of bookmarks) to the "bookmark toolbar items". but everytime I clicked "move..." under bookmark organizer to do that, my existing bookmarks disappears (i.e. not moved to the bookmark toolbar item but disappear in the existing folder). It works in previous Firefox versions. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

how to grt lineup at top help menu under firefox under bookmarks to line up same as in bookmarks manager
Name: james evans Email: evane8892atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: how to grt lineup at top help menu under firefox under bookmarks to line up same as in bookmarks manager Comments: When bookmarks is clicked at firefox menu at top; it lines up subjects by description. I line up in bookmarks manager by name. I would like the top lineup @ bookmarks to line up as in manager (by name). No where in help in firefox does this get addressed. I probably won't get a answer, if there is one. In safari, if you change the lineup @ one place, it carries thru to other pl...

Bookmarks Toolbar, Bookmarks Menu, Unsorted Bookmarks stay untranslated after reinstall
A friend of mine had Fx installed by someone, but that someone installed the wrong version (en-US). So I downloaded the Dutch (nl) version and installed it on top it. Everything seemed fine, but then I saw these were still in English: Bookmarks Toolbar, Bookmarks Menu, Unsorted Bookmarks. Everything else is, as you can see, <http://oi51.tinypic.com/2hn42tl.jpg> in Dutch. I can't seem to be able to rename these three (already tried uninstall and reinstall, with the same profile). Is there a way I can change them /without/ doing a complete uninstall and reinstall? ...

Bookmark Toolbar in bookmark menu
Name: Greg Miller Product: Firefox Summary: Bookmark Toolbar in bookmark menu Comments: I strongly dislike how FireFox3 doesn't allow me to get rid of "Bookmark Toolbar" in the book mark menu. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Sorting bookmarks in Bookmarks menu
Name: Rod Theobald Email: mailatrodtheobalddotforce9dotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Sorting bookmarks in Bookmarks menu Comments: I think the method of sorting bookmarks into order is inferior to that used in IE8 - i.e. "sort" in the right click context menu. To sort bookmarks in Firefox is much more convoluted - 'bookmarks', 'organise bookmarks', right click on bookmarks menu, then 'sort'. Not exactly intuitive, is it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 From URL:...

Cannot delete bookmarks in bookmarks menu
Name: Terence Hunt Email: terencehunt2003atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Cannot delete bookmarks in bookmarks menu Comments: Running OS X Leopard. Using FF3 Release candidate. Cannot open bookmarks menu, and right click and delete a bookmark. Right click does the same thing as left clicking, it goes to the page. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Live bookmarks in Bookmarks Menu
Name: Steve Email: swdotsign1atgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Live bookmarks in Bookmarks Menu Comments: I always disable the bookmarks toolbar and browse through live feeds from the bookmarks menu itself, however in Beta 2 and 3 (have not tested previous versions) live bookmarks show up as empty or fail to load. This would be a very useful feature to keep as I prefer to have the extra space (I have a 17 inch monitor). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Bookmark Tags in the Bookmarks Menu
Name: Paul Email: drolldurhamatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Bookmark Tags in the Bookmarks Menu Comments: Could we have an option to see Bookmark Tags in the Bookmarks Menu? "Web 2.0" (sorry to use that over-used term) wisdom says "down with folders!" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Bookmarks menu option confusing & Bookmarks menu suggestion
Name: Bill Product: Firefox Summary: Bookmarks menu option confusing & Bookmarks menu suggestion Comments: Replacing the Organize Bookmarks title with Show All Bookmarks in the Bookmarks menu is confusing as to purpose. I thought that it was literally for showing all bookmarks in addition to the normal drop list so I didn't bother to choose it for managing bookmarks. Took awhile to actually try that option & discover what it was for. Maybe making the title more to the point would be helpful. Also the bookmarks drop list with the arrow at the bottom seems somewhat ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3
Name: Keith M. Email: keith0256atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 - two "Get Bookmark Add-ons". on Bookmarks menu Comments: Nothing to add, just seeing two menu choices that both say "Get Bookmark Add-ons", both have the blue plus icon in front of them. I am not currently running any bookmark add-ons. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Web resources about - Menu BookMarks/BookMark - mozilla.feedback.firefox