Linking Ability with "Save As" or "Save As PDF"

Name:    STUART HASSEL
Email:   StuartHasselatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox
Comments:
The reason I mostly use Safari is that it has the ability of linking
anything that I save to my desktop.  If I'm, say, doing a search using
something like Google, I can click on various links at the moment but if
I want to be able to do that later I can't so I copy my search word(s)
or phrase onto Google using Safari and then just make the search page
into a "document" and park it on my desktop.  I can also do the same
with any website that I'm on while using Safari.  It's a HUGE PLUS.  To
be honest, I don't even like using anything but Safari because if I come
across something that I want to access later I need to copy the web
address, activate Safari, paste the address in and get back to that web
page.
Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
see it.
0
STUART