Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion.

Name:    Tor Øystein Skog
Email:   toroysteinskogatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
No feedback yet. Just started use it. Looking forward using it.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Tor

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #4
Name: Pierre-Guillaume Dufour Email: pierredotdufouratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Everything has been great so far. I only wish you could close all the tab and have just a "new" tab to start with. Keep up the good (the greatest !) work. PG Dufour. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4 #5
Name: Chet Hale Email: chet_haleatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4 Comments: I noticed that a couple of my add-ons, including morning coffee do not work with the Beta. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #3
Name: Kenny Email: luv2hvrataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Computer freezes up when I use Down Them All Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090429 Firefox/3.5b4 (pigfoot) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not goo
Name: joseph goebel Email: joe-3atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not good. Comments: all noted above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 feedback
Name: Jano Rajmond Email: jano_rajmondatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 feedback Comments: Hy! I recently updated the Beta 3 to Beta 4. Now I have a problem with this. Firefox closes tabs on middle click. Beta 3 closed the tab even if it was the last one (closed the browser on middle click). This is a FEATURE I've been long waiting for. Now I see that in Beta 4 this does not work any more. Therefore I presume, you must have fixed it, as you saw it as a bug. It was not a bug! I think many people would find it useful! Thanks! Browser Details: Mo...

Feedback from using Firefox 3 beta 5
Name: Raberd J. Email: raberdatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback from using Firefox 3 beta 5 Comments: After a while that i've been using Beta 5 of Firefox 3, I've found something that you might need to improve; 1. Pop-up blocker seems not work properly, there're still be a lot of pop-up ads when I surfed several websites. 2. I can't delete browsing history when I use 'clear private data' option or any other programs. Hope these help. BR, Raberd Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/...

Firefox 3.5 beta feedback #4
Name: Cory Email: Red_Coolaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta feedback Comments: Only complaint I have thus far is that it is too easy to accidentally drag a tab down and open it in a new window. I have done this numerous times without meaning too. Perhaps make it so you have to drag the tab all the way down to the toolbar. Other than that I haven't had any problems, its running great and seems very solid all around. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://h...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback #5
Name: Vasileios Georgitzikis Email: billgeo13atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: I think that in FF3 B3, the bar for asking wether to remember a password for a site or not (with 2 options: remember, never, and an "x" button instead of "not now") was better than having a "not now" button and an "x" button. Although it may seem a bit confusing in the first time (maybe even the second), i believe having 2 "answering buttons", serving the purpose of a permanent solution (store the password f...

firefox 3 beta 4 feedback #5
Name: Dan Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Feedback Comments: Everything is great, i like the new features like the way pages pop up, the scrolling, and the address bar, but the back and forward buttons need a visual redesign. They don't look every good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 feedback #4
Name: Shawn Blanchette Email: shawnbanchetteatyahoodotca Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 feedback Comments: First, I would like to thank all those who contribute their time, skills, effort, and resources into the Firefox project. Thank God for open source software. Otherwise, a few companies would be making more than too much money. My Browser Feedback: The browser seems good. No crashes (not a Windows based OS, that's likely why). There is only one thing that just "gets my goat." When typing a URL into the address bar a pull down menu opens and ...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4
Name: Tobi Areje Email: tboi4evaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4 Comments: Facebook no longer rememmbers me. I have to sign in every time after I close firefox, no mater how many times i click 'Remember Me'. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

FireFox 3.5 Beta 4. feedback.
Name: Carlo Magtoto Email: carlomagtotoatyahoodotcomdotph Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3.5 Beta 4. feedback. Comments: Firefox is a great browser. But this edition, i cannot see any difference with the FireFox Beta 3. And now, worst come. Your browsing is not stable. It always hang and it closes itself. Please do mind of us, specially us with slow computers, low virtual Memory. We love FireFox because it is much faster than Internet Explorer and it is a different Web Browsing when using FireFox. Please improve Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Not the design, but the speed an...

My feedback for firefox 3.5 beta 4
Name: Jhavon Crenshaw Email: jhavon100atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My feedback for firefox 3.5 beta 4 Comments: For the new firefox 3.5 beta 4 you will need to install plugins. Or atleast I had to. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

Microsoft explains how it uses Windows 10 Insider feedback with 'Made by you' articles
The Windows Insider program was designed to help anyone test driving preview builds of Windows 10 to provide feedback and help shape the future ...

HTC Announces Preview Program, Experience and Provide Feedback on HTC Tech Before Release
... a few lucky individuals to test out products before they see widespread release across the globe. The program will be used to collect feedback ...