Isn't it called Mozilla? It's what the browser I'm using is called.

Name:    Keith
Email:   BIGred1_1965atlivedotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I'm HOPING that I can persuade somebody HERE, to install a button in
Mozilla. To close the currently viewed window, WITHOUT having to close
the entire browser, go check out the ADVANCED browser.
It's what I WAS using before I had Mozilla installed/infecting my machine.
IF you install the button I'm asking for, I'll consider KEEPING it as my
browser, even though I've ALREADY got the A.B. configured.
I've ALREADY got most ALL of the E-tools I want installed into it!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Keith

''''''''''''''''''''

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''''

It's a big call but I'm calling it a bug
I don't know about you but I hate it when people call something a bug and it just turns out that they haven't read the manual or understood the concept or just don't get it. If you have the following code on your page:     <atlas:scriptmanager runat="server" id="ScriptManager" enablepartialrendering="true"/>       <atlas:updatepanel runat="server" id="updatePanel">       <contenttemplate>         <asp:button runat="server" id="Button" text="1" oncommand="DoSomething" />       </content...

It's the fastest ''firefox'' i've ever had!!!:)
Name: Blagovest Email: blago_944atabvdotbg Product: Firefox Summary: It's the fastest ''firefox'' i've ever had!!!:) Comments: I's a great product!I'm really amazed! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore...
Name: Stephen Email: retrodotrevivalathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... Comments: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... the addons menu is blank with all weird buttons on the button, and all my addons i cant get to but some still are there like my google toolbar but it won't show in addons, and some buttons are in the navagation toolbar. i will have to uninstall if you can't help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5....

Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox
Name: Ram Babu Email: rambabu234sonuataoldotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox Comments: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox. Let me know why is it happening . . I'm waiting your urgent response, about this because I use to work on firefox browser, So hurryup, I need its very urgent thanks for favour Ram Babu Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox...

What different of 'call' and 'exec' ?
Is 'exec' used to execute the store pocedure? Is 'call' used for the same purpose? Can someone answer my question? --- Thanks a lot! That depends on which database you are using Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise use the exec statement to execute a stored procedure. Oracle, doesn't appear to use either. DB2 and Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere use ANSI syntax which indicates you use the CALL statement to execute (or call) a stored procedure. Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere also supports Transact-SQL, so you can use the exec as...

IBM's New Motion on Linux Aims to 'Call SCO's Bluff'
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1638009,00.asp IBM is trying to use SCO as a punching bag this week as Big Blue fires off another motion for partial summary judgment in its legal slugfest over Linux and Unix copyright issues. IBM on Monday asked the U.S. District Court in Utah to rule that it should win immediately on its eighth counterclaim, which regards copyright infringement. In that counterclaim, IBM asserts that because The SCO Group Inc. has sold Linux�which included more than 783,000 lines of code of IBM's copyrighted material�the court should immediately gra...

PB's bug or not : Call Windows API function 'GetMenuItemInfo' & 'InsertMenuItenInfo'
THE ONLY OBSTACLE PERVENTS ME FROM SUBMITTING MY PROJECT TO CUSTOMERS, SO NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY. I am programming a dynamic menu using PowerBuilder 6.5. When I run my application there is a illegal operation sometimes , the detail information is "PB60 calused a stack fault in module PBVM60.DLL at 0157:11257abe. ... ...." I don't know what wrong it is, PowerBuilder OR my applicatioon OR Microsoft Window 95. The error occur when the function 'f_Traverse' run but not always. The function 'f_Traverse' call API function 'GetMenuItemInfo' and &...

PropertyDescriptor's GetValue method isn't called with a Web DataGrid
I have a collection that is implementing ITypedList (called MyCol with the collection elements called MyData) and a class inheriting PropertyDescriptor (called MyPropDescriptor). The collection's GetItemProperties-method returns a PropertyDescriptorCollection containing MyPropDescriptor instances. When setting MyCol as the datasource and calling DataBind() the IsReadOnly and PropertyType properties are being called on the instances but never the GetValue-method.It seems like the datagrid get's the column definitions (the faked properties of the MyData-class) from the PropertyDescri...

I'm done with Firefox thanks to 3.0's 'helpfulness'
Name: Eric Weaver Email: weaverepwatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm done with Firefox thanks to 3.0's 'helpfulness' Comments: I've been an advid Firefox user for a long time. Mosaic, to Netscape, to Firefox. And always with the avoidance of IE (cause I'm forced to use it at work for most things).. I find with Firefox 3.0, after I right this feedback that is, I'm done using your software. The way your address bar tries to be helpful is beyond annoying. I liked the old way, where it started helpfully selecting based on the spelling of what ...

Linux isn't using all of it's available memory according to free -m
I have an OES SP3 server running on a SMP Dell PowerEdge 2550. The system boots up fine, however it appears that Linux isn't using all of it's 1 gig of available physical RAM. See below: ServerA:~ # free -m total used free shared buffers cached Mem: 1009 313 696 0 30 168 -/+ buffers/cache: 115 894 Swap: 511 5 506 ....You'll notice the "used" column only shows its using 313 RAM. Normally the "used" amount should be much clo...

Flash links to call URL's don't work at all in Firefox 3
Name: SplashKhat Product: Firefox Summary: Flash links to call URL's don't work at all in Firefox 3 Comments: Using Javascript to call up a Flash movie (A common workaround for another browzer regarding embeded objects). Any buttons within the SWF that call up a URL don't work. The button graphics operate fine, Just no function happens while using Firefox 3.0.3. This was never an issue with previous versions. Example: http://hotwiremachines.com/FoamTypes.html Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3....

about wedget called 'Who's amung us'
Name: alex Email: alexhanjeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: about wedget called 'Who's amung us' Comments: Hi, Firefox. I wrote to 'Who's amung us' yesterday and they said in order to unable their wedget, I have to pay for it. 'Who's amung us'wedget is used to know the visitor's location (which country and city). Without any notice or agreement. I feel very unsafe and uncomfortable with this wedget. I saw some other wedgets which track out the location of visitors. Would you please do something about this, Firefox? Is there an...

Web resources about - Isn't it called Mozilla? It's what the browser I'm using is called. - mozilla.feedback.firefox