Image in Image Frame

Name:    Winbinar
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I usually do surfing in Internet with disabled option "show pictures".
But I sometimes want a look to the picture. I do right click on the
picture and select "Show Picture". Browser shows only this picture. Why
you didn't this possibility as in Internet Explorer?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1
0
Winbinar

image and image
// create an image object, using the filename we just retrieved System.Drawing.Image image = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(Server.MapPath(file)); // create the actual thumbnail imageSystem.Drawing.Image thumbnailImage = image.GetThumbnailImage(64, 64, new System.Drawing.Image.GetThumbnailImageAbort(ThumbnailCallback), IntPtr.Zero);   now my question is how to display this image in my image1 control in asp.net (version 1.1) the below line of code is not working.  Image1.ImageUrl=thumbnailImage.ToString();Mark As Answer If my reply helped you. Hi, you can save t...

Imaging, but not imaging
We multicasted to 43 machines. Updated the image on the master. Multicasted the updated image to 36 machines. (the other 7 wouldn't join the session for some unknown reason). I visually verified that all 36 were imaging. One of the 8 which didn't rename appears to not even have been imaged. The problems with the previous image were still there. It's as though the machine didn't image even though I saw it take part in the session and the temp bar going across the screen. What the heck's going on here? AlaN As a try, what happens if you boot either to PXE ...

Image on Image
I am trying to display a page that has image of a map on it. The user can then place other images of red thumbtacks on the image at different locations. Then when these thumb tacks are clicked on, they open a folder of pics related to the area. I saw a method in the imageButton class that returns the (x,y) of the location where the user clicked. I thought I could use this information to place another, smaller image button, on that area. My problem is that i can't seem to get the bottom imageButton to be transparent so I can see the smaller one. Am i on the right track with this. Any advi...

Image in image
Hi, I have a project where clients viewing my website can buy t-shirts. They can choose from a number of t-shirt colors and shapes which are their plain colour. They can also choose a number of prints to be placed on the t-shirt. These will be graphics stored in a database. My problem is on how I can displaty the t-shirt with the graphics or logo they chose on te t-shirt. It would be something like drawing text on an image but instead drawing an existing image on the base image. Any Ideas? (I am using visual studio 2005 and vb.NET)   RegardsMerovingian you 1. You can create a...

Firefox 3.5.7 . Image all black when returning to frame. Restored by rotating image.
Name: Fred Bach Email: musicattriumfdotca Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.7 . Image all black when returning to frame. Restored by rotating image. Comments: We download and use Firefox in good faith. The described bug-reporting process I found on the web is extremely cumbersome and requires a great deal of reading (all existing bugs, etc.) and this requires a lot of understanding. So thank you very much for this quick method of reporting Firefox problems. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 http://trshare.triu...

display image in a image image button
hi   i have to display an image in image button while uploading mycode Image1.ImageUrl = Upload.PostedFile.FileName; is not working thanks Hi You need to save the PostedFile to the disk on the server and then assign it to ImageUrl. Take a look at the following links for more infoprmation on how to do this.  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/netimageupload.aspx http://www.stardeveloper.com/articles/display.html?article=2003022601&page=1Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way ...

Display image from image
Let me explain more. I have a Gridview, that displays an image.  Then i have a detailsview displaying an image from the selected value in the gridview.  Simple.  When i click on one of the images from the gridview, it displays the correct image in the detailsview.  Basically, i have two images in each row of the table in the database.The only way this works is if i have "autogenerateselectbutton=true" set.  I do not want the select link next to my image.  I want to be able to pick on the image in the GridView, and have it show the correct image in...

Displaying image from database(image datatype) to image control
Hie all...I'm a newbie at asp.net. I m currently using asp.net 2.0.I m having a problem with displaying images on my web form. Have tried looking thru all codes but i can't find a step by step tutorial for doing so. I understand that in asp.net 1.1, the detailsview can automatically be linked to the image field and display the image. But this is not possible now. So, i have decided to just display the image in an image control.from my understanding, 1. retrieve image from database and convert it to temporary image file in a file path. 2. use the image control's imageurl to point to the file....

How can set an image from SystemDrawing.Image into WebControls.Image?
I want directly to set an image from SqlServer to the webform. Do you know how to do it ? please tell me. In the window form I saw a method to set an image from SqlServer: byte[] imgData=(byte[])dr["PictureFile"] // dr is SqlDataReader when call data from SqlServer MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream(imgData); PictureBox1.Image = System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(ms); ms.Close(); but I have not yet seen any method set an image from SqlServer to WebForm. Have you seen it please tell me, thanks. ...

how to superimpose image over image
Hi,   Could please you please tell me how to solve this problem,    I have Category and products, after selecting category and products,     I am display product Image and also I am giving aspx file upload control to upload logo and display logo on middle of the product image    User will select image and click on submit button. Then uploaded logo should be in    Middle of the product image    Example (if product image width 200 and height 200) and then uploaded image should be placed center&...

BUG: All Firefox Browser Images/Website Images disappear
Name: Dale S Product: Firefox Summary: BUG: All Firefox Browser Images/Website Images disappear Comments: When you are using applications that take up all your RAM memory your firefox browser fails to load all images on the browser itself and as well as the website you are browsing making firefox look very blank. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC...

Save Image Path into Database, Retrieve Image Path by Particular Image ID and Display Image through Gridview
Hi All, Currently, I have a file upload control in my aspx page to allow user to upload images. When the user clicks the SAVE button, the image will be saved in a particular folder named 'PMap' that located within the website. What I am trying to do here is to direct all uploaded images into a common image folder (in this case 'PMap') and then, retrieve the images and displayed it through a Gridview according to its respective image id. I have managed to store all uploaded images into a common image folder, PMap. However, I hope advice can be given on my following pro...

Problem of converting an image to its hollow image that contains only its frame layout.
 Hi friends,                        I have Image1. I need to convert Image1 to its hollow image as Image2 shown below in .NET using GDI+ or any other API. Any kind of help regarding this would be favorable.                                           &nbs...

Firefox does not display images on website set to show random images.
Name: Kirsten O'Donnell Email: kbolesenathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox does not display images on website set to show random images. Comments: On www.goodwillswfl.org, an image near the top of the page has a string of code inserted that allows users to see a randomly selected image each time they visit the site. While the code works well in IE, it does not display in Firefox. In fact, it does not even show that an image exists in Firefox. There's just a big white gap. The website was designed in Adobe Dreamweaver. The string of code is: ...

Web resources about - Image in Image Frame - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Twist Image
At Twist Image, we connect brands to people and people to brands. Let us show you what we mean.

Wikipedia:WikiProject Images and Media/Photography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This WikiProject 's primary aim is to encourage the contribution and improvement of photographs on Wikipedia. The project seeks to act as a focal ...

Bunbury man in court over child sex abuse images after US Homeland Security tip
A West Australian man who allegedly used his mobile phone to access and send child sexual abuse images is due to appear in court.

Bunbury man in court over child sex abuse images after US Homeland Security tip
A West Australian man who allegedly used his mobile phone to access and send child sexual abuse images is due to appear in court.

Bunbury man in court over child sex abuse images after US Homeland Security tip
A West Australian man who allegedly used his mobile phone to access and send child sexual abuse images is due to appear in court.

"Iran humiliated the United States with the capture of our 10 sailors. Horrible pictures & images. We ...
You don't need to have the speaker identified. The style is unmistakable.

This crazy Image reveals what one of Jupiter's moons looks like compared to Earth
... the International Space Station. But when compared to its parent planet, Jupiter, this sprightly moon looks minuscule and harmless. The image ...

First Marvel's Jessica Jones Season 2 Teaser Image Released
... have already [...] Following on the heels of their renewal announcement today, Marvel and Netflix have already released the first teaser image ...

Mike Huckabee: Obama More Interested In Protecting The Image Of Islam
... rethink our visa program. The EU is a failure.... We have a president who seems to be more interested in protecting the reputation and image ...

Mapping World Happiness And Conflict Through Global News And Image Mining
What nearly 200 million global news articles, 1.4 million photographs, 89 million events, 1.48 billion location mentions and 860 billion emotion ...