I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore...

Name:    Stephen
Email:   retrodotrevivalathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore...
the addons menu is blank with all weird buttons on the button, and all
my addons i cant get to but some still are there like my google toolbar
but it won't show in addons, and some buttons are in the navagation toolbar.

i will have to uninstall if you can't help

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 GTB5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Stephen

i'm not happy that Firefox 2 doesn't work with Flash, and you don't even list it as a known issue
Name: kb Product: Firefox Summary: i'm not happy that Firefox 2 doesn't work with Flash, and you don't even list it as a known issue Comments: doesn't sound loke good DevTest before release if you haven't listed the problems with Flash. I have to close Firefox and resort to IE. So IE, is still widely used on my computer since Firefox continues to not work all the time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Firefox doesn't work well in 'User' mode as opposed to 'Administrator' mode
Name: Dave Wintermute Email: dewin59atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox doesn't work well in 'User' mode as opposed to 'Administrator' mode Comments: Logging into my account fails on http://www.boynton-beach.org/ in User logon, but works fine in Administrator logon. Similarly, loggin into my account at wireless.att.com fails in the User logon, but works ok in the Administrator logon. I recently downloaded Chrome and discovered that I do not have these problems when logging into my accounts with either of the above sites. I will probably s...

Firefox 4 beta doesn't work very well + couldn't sign up for Firefox Sync
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta doesn't work very well + couldn't sign up for Firefox Sync Comments: Having installed Firefox Home on my iPod touch, I was prompted to install Firefox Sync on my desktop computer. That led to downloading the Firefox 4 beta. First, I attempted to set up Firefox Sync. Unfortunately, every single e-mail address I tried resulted in an "invalid e-mail address" error message, thus preventing me from continuing. Then, I attempted to get more information on the Firefox 4 beta web page. Unfortunately, none of the li...

Installation 'Sybase DataWindow PS' printer on W98 doesn't work (so PDF export can't work either)
I have a problem with export DataWindow content to PDF on W98 systems. (I don't have any problem with PDF export on other systems like as WINNT, W2K, WXP). I found out that the problem is in the Sybase DataWindow PS printer. It looks like installed but it DOESN'T WORK on W98. When I try print something on this printer then no PostScript file is created. So I tried manual installation of it but it occurs an error during manual installation (I used description of instalation from Bruce Armstrong). The error said that printer driver (PSCRIPT.DLL) can't be loaded. I use...

I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are comp
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are compatible with Windows 7. Thank you. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.9) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sen...

why I won't (can't) use firefox 3
Name: Christopher Olinde Email: agricolaeatverizondotnet Product: Firefox Summary: why I won't (can't) use firefox 3 Comments: I'm running windows vista on an HP desktop. I keep getting suggestions to upgrade to firefox 3. I tried, and it was a great mistake. It conflicted with my AVG program (I think) and I could not even uninstall either program. I was almost forced into a Recovery. Also, it will not work properly with Microsoft media player--I don't really like anything having to do with Bill Gates, but some of these programs are necessary to acces...

'yahoo mail beta' and 'Wordpress' login don't work anymore after update to firefox 2.0.0.5
Hi, I'm running Windows vista home premium and after the update to 2.0.0.5 i cannot login anymore to the Yahoo mail beta, that meas that the login page keeps reloading every second so i don't have the change to type in my loginname and password. I'm also running two sites on wordpress but i cannot login to both of them eighter. here is the problem that i can login but the screen keeps retrning to the login screen. This is also since the update. I also updated my java to 6V2 so that should not be the problem i guess.... If someone can help me, that would be great!...

Firefox won't load; can't get it to work!
Name: Robbie Email: torocityatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't load; can't get it to work! Comments: I'm running Windows 7, and I can't get Firefox 3.6 to work. I get the following message when I try to run it: We're sorry. Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can send us a crash report. I've tried to reinstall, to run in Safe Mode, and to do the dozens of things suggested on the Internet, but I can't run Firefo...

Why can't you clos the "last" tab anymore!? Very Annoying/disturbing if you want to have firefox ready to be used, but don't want it to show any given page when you start...
Name: Kim Email: kimdotholmbergatlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Why can't you clos the "last" tab anymore!? Very Annoying/disturbing if you want to have firefox ready to be used, but don't want it to show any given page when you start... Comments: Hello! Just a question! I find it slightly annoying that you cant't close the last tab anymore... => with the newer versions you always have to have a certain web-page open...!? Why's that.. Many firefox-user probably want to have firefox ready to be used (at least with the latest version which se...

Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox
Name: Ram Babu Email: rambabu234sonuataoldotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox Comments: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox. Let me know why is it happening . . I'm waiting your urgent response, about this because I use to work on firefox browser, So hurryup, I need its very urgent thanks for favour Ram Babu Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox...

Firefox doesn't open; can't get support in Explorer
Name: ken reid Email: kreidatfdainfodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox doesn't open; can't get support in Explorer Comments: Hi I have been using Thunderbird and Firefox for at least seven years. I do not like Outlook or Internet Explorer. However, I had to sync my PDA phone today with Outlook and now I can't open Firefox at all. I get an error that says: <window ID="main window" V I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program three times, but it wont open. Thunderbird is fine and the box for Outlook and Internet explorer bei...

Web resources about - I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... - mozilla.feedback.firefox