I'm using firefox 3.1 beta and Microsoft .NET Framwork Assistant 1.0 isn't compatible with it.

Name:    Michael Ternullo
Email:   ternullomichaelatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
adobe flash player isn't compatable with mozilla 3.1 beta

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Michael
3/24/2009 8:53:29 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

I'm using the Firefox 3.1 beta release. Can't load webmail pages.
Name: Merrill Danford Email: merrillfdatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm using the Firefox 3.1 beta release. Can't load webmail pages. Comments: There's some kind of strange reload loop. I have tried to change my settings by allowing cookies from those sites (yahoomail, hotmail) without checking with me first, but so far I haven't figured out if the problem is my settings or if there's a bug in the beta. Thanks for the great browser. Godd luck. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firef...

Why I can't login in 'host' or 'admin' account when i upgrade to 3.1.1 from 3.1.0
Hi,I unzip DNN3.1.1 package and conver to my DNN original directory (ver 3.1.0) and install successfully.But when i login in 'host' or 'admin' account, it display 'Login Failed' ,so i tried to clean cookies in IE and also delete my portal aliases in C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\. But it still can't login by any account.Anyone have an idea what's wrong? I can't swear to this, but it seems I've had problems in the past with account resets in this situation. Have you tried logging in as Host with the default password "host"...

Firefox 3.1 beta 1: 'net tab' location
Name: chikilicuatre Product: Shiretoko Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 1: 'net tab' location Comments: Hi, thanks for the excellent browser! Im testing 3.1 b1 and would like to let you know that i dont like the location of the 'new tab' icon. In previous releases i could move it around and place it wherever i wanted, which i think is far better. Just my 2 cents. Thankyou again for your hard work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; es-ES; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix g...

Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1
Name: Marco Freudenberger Email: MarcodotFreudenbergeratgmxdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1 - specific website doesn't work in 3.0.11 beta Comments: http://www.klm.com/travel/de_en/index_default.html appears for ~1/2 second and then only blanks, hourclass cursor. Works fine in 3.0.10 stable. OS: Windows XP SP 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009051909 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

'Static' Firefox vs Firefox 1.0.3
With=20the=20static-compiled=20version=20of=20Firefofox=201+=20produced=20a=20while=20ago, the=20option=20for=20external=20applications=20to=20open=20web=20pages=20in=20a=20new=20tab=20is honoured.=20With=20Firefox=201.0.3=20(and=20earlier=20dynamic=20versions)=20this=20 option=20does=20not=20work. Why=20is=20this?=20Is=20it=20something=20to=20do=20with=20the=20trunk=20and=20branch=20which=20I=20 read=20about=20but=20don't=20really=20understand?=20Is=20there=20any=20intention=20to=20 bring=20them=20in=20line? --=20 Regards Sid=20Gale On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:08:03 UTC, &qu...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3: address bar
Name: Richie Lloyd Email: richielloydathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3: address bar - use of 'return' key Comments: after typing in an adress in the address bar i usually press the 'return' or 'enter' key i in order to visit the address. this does not seem to be supported on the 3.1 Beta 3 version of firefox. Meaning i have to click the blue arrow at the end every time. Nothing major i just find it annoying as im so use to just using the keyboard when entering an address. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows ...

Firefox 3.1 beta 1 Hotmail Buttons Don't Work
Name: Benson Kalahar Email: bensonk42atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 1 Hotmail Buttons Don't Work Comments: The buttons in Microsoft Hotmail (http://www.hotmail.com) don't work properly. This includes the "junk" and "delete" buttons. You must be logged in to hotmail and have a message in your inbox to reproduce this bug. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

New Hotmail Site Doesn't Work in Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Christian Nielsen Email: nielsenc69atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: New Hotmail Site Doesn't Work in Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 Comments: I'm not sure if the new windows live site formatting is the problem or if hotmail is now incompatible with Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 but after I log in I can't view or delete any of my messages and there is a constant yellow box in the bottom right hand corner of the screen that says "Loading". My emails are piling up and I can't manage them. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5....

Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 Build
Name: Martin Kaeser Email: martindotkaeseratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 Build - Windows Media Player Plug-in doesn't work Comments: see summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 2 Beta 1 disabled my 1.5 compatible extensions IN FIREFOX 1.5.0.4!!!!
Name: Philip Schlesinger Email: theschles_at_NO-SPAM-PLEASE-yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 1 disabled my 1.5 compatible extensions IN FIREFOX 1.5.0.4!!!! Comments: Folks - I can understand you disabling any incompatible extensions when installing Firefox 2 Beta 1 in an environment where a previous Firefox installation exists (in my case, Firefox 1.5.0.4). However, what the heck were you thinking when you configured the Firefox 2 Beta 1 install to disable those same extensions in my existing Firefox 1.5.0.4?!!! I now have to reload about 95% of my ex...

I'm using the Firefox 3.1 beta release. Trouble importing all my preferences from IE.
Name: Merrill Danford Email: merrillfdatyahoodotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: I'm using the Firefox 3.1 beta release. Trouble importing all my preferences from IE. Comments: Hello, me again. Great name choice, by the way. Listen to "Pali Gap" and "Hey Baby" for some amazing and relatively unknown Hendrix. Anyhoo, the browser imported some but not all of my preferences from IE. About three-quarters of the favorites but not the home page, etc. I kept getting a "script error" dialog box. Again, good luck, thanks, and cheers. Browser D...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3
Name: Trevor Eastabrook Email: madrunnernzatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - Microsoft .Net Framework Assistant Comments: This addon is not compatible with this beta release; worked fine in the previous release candidate. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error
Name: Ronald Chang Email: ronchangatnetvigatordotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error Comments: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 some times will got one crazy thing as follows: If the tabs so many and then crash, after restart then click the Add-On (Plug-In) window – it will freeze and can't choose any item on all four basic tabs and one extra tab such as 'get add-on', 'add-on', 'themes', 'external programs' and 'update'. It most happen on Firefox 3.0.10 and MUST shutdo...

I can't seem to get a skin to work in 3.0.13 that worked fine in 2.1.2. I know I'm doing *something* wrong, but after two weeks of trying, I'm stumped...
Yiikes.  Back again.  I am having the strangest things happen with my skins now.  Images specified in a css file no longer show up.  When I enter a specific path into my ascx file (assuming the skin folder as the root directory), and upload the skin, to me, it appears to not be parsing at all.  When I 'Apply' the skin, any of my skins, I get nothing.  If I add the above image file to the ascx file, upload, parse and apply, I get an 'x' bad image, and when I click properties, the location of the image file is stating it is in the dotnetnuke/ rooot folder....

Web resources about - I'm using firefox 3.1 beta and Microsoft .NET Framwork Assistant 1.0 isn't compatible with it. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

IBM PC compatible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IBM PC compatible computers are those generally similar to the original IBM PC , XT , and AT . Such computers used to be referred to as PC clones ...

CloudOn (Doc Editor compatible with Microsoft Word documents) on the App Store on iTunes
Get CloudOn (Doc Editor compatible with Microsoft Word documents) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Philips docks compatible with Apple's Lightning connector
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 9 photos in this set.

MINIX 3: a Modular, Self-Healing POSIX-compatible Operating System - YouTube
By Andrew Tanenbaum MINIX started in 1987 and led to several offshoots, the best known being Linux. MINIX 3 is the third major version of MINIX ...

Budget surplus compatible with NDIS-Oppn

Good Game Stories - Backwards Compatible - The Power Glove
In the history of hair-brained game peripheral ideas there’s one that’s so bad it’s almost good - It’s the Nintendo Power Glove!

Sony's 4K movie streaming service compatible with PlayStation 4
Sony tries to destroy bandwidth caps everywhere with 100 GB downloads

Liberals Attack Kenney For Calling Irish Immigrants 'Culturally Compatible' In 2012 (VIDEO)
What did Employment Minister Jason Kenney mean when he said the Irish were culturally compatible with Canada? While in Dublin two years ago Kenney, ...

Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO
Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO People's Daily Online The director-general of the World Trade Organization ...

Google launches Unity plugin to help developers make Chromecast-compatible games
Google has today launched the Google Cast Remote Display plugin for Unity, in hopes that developers will now be able to more easily bring their ...