I'm complaining and i'm pretty sure your tired and don't want to hear it, but please bare with

Name:    David Arias
Email:   jemnonatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Whoever reads this i'm sure your tired of hearing idiots complain about
firefox, while someone at work is asking you for 5 different other
things on top of 6 different other things. To get to the point, make
clearing your cache easier to find.

Thanks!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
David

I'm trying to get rid of accuweather when I first sign in to Firefox. It keeps appearing. I don't want it unless I ask for it. Please help.
Name: N.Finder Email: Nsfinderataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm trying to get rid of accuweather when I first sign in to Firefox. It keeps appearing. I don't want it unless I ask for it. Please help. Comments: Why don't you have a telephone number one can call when frustrated with MozillaFirefox? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/418.9.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/419.3 ...

i'm not happy that Firefox 2 doesn't work with Flash, and you don't even list it as a known issue
Name: kb Product: Firefox Summary: i'm not happy that Firefox 2 doesn't work with Flash, and you don't even list it as a known issue Comments: doesn't sound loke good DevTest before release if you haven't listed the problems with Flash. I have to close Firefox and resort to IE. So IE, is still widely used on my computer since Firefox continues to not work all the time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are comp
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are compatible with Windows 7. Thank you. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.9) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sen...

''''''''''''''''''''

Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox
Name: Ram Babu Email: rambabu234sonuataoldotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox Comments: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox. Let me know why is it happening . . I'm waiting your urgent response, about this because I use to work on firefox browser, So hurryup, I need its very urgent thanks for favour Ram Babu Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox...

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''''

I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore...
Name: Stephen Email: retrodotrevivalathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... Comments: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... the addons menu is blank with all weird buttons on the button, and all my addons i cant get to but some still are there like my google toolbar but it won't show in addons, and some buttons are in the navagation toolbar. i will have to uninstall if you can't help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5....

if i don't want you, i don't want you!
Name: patrick lamb Email: mixtecalatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: if i don't want you, i don't want you! Comments: I am tired of removing your hidden files from my system. I have tried your browser several times thinking maybe I have misjudge you. But,have found you are nothing but garbage and spyware. I am one of the orignators of $STRING! and am pissed off. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; MS Internet Explorer) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to...

I'm Not Sure I'm Getting All My G-Mail (Please Answer)
Name: Michelle McClintock Email: bitusboxatgmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: I'm Not Sure I'm Getting All My G-Mail (Please Answer) Comments: I've been using Thunderbird for some of my Earthlink mail and my G-Mail. Is there a limit on how much from each mail program the Thunderbird box will take? I'm not sure that I've been getting all my G-Mail in the last couple days into the Thunderbird box. What can I do to make sure I don't miss anything? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en; rv:1.8.1.19) Gecko/20081212 Cam...

I'm not sure I'm buying this
http://it.slashdot.org/story/13/11/01/0120220/airgap-jumping-malware-may-use-ultrasonic-networking-to-communicate "Dan Goodwin writes at Ars Technica about a rootkit that seems straight out of a science-fiction thriller. According to security consultant Dragos Ruiu one day his MacBook Air, on which he had just installed a fresh copy of OS X, spontaneously updated the firmware that helps it boot. Stranger still, when Ruiu then tried to boot the machine off a CD ROM, it refused and he also found that the machine could delete data and undo configuration changes with no promp...

Don't want it if I'm forced to have Google Toolbar
Name: Bill McKim Email: billmckimatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Don't want it if I'm forced to have Google Toolbar Comments: I've been happy with Firefox as my browser, but this morning the first time I tried to use it, it automatically downloaded an update and placed a message from Google on my screen that stated that it knew that I just wanted to download the Google Toolbar (it was dead wrong - I did not want to download a Google Toolbar). Regardless of what I clicked on that popup it would not go away. I found that the only way I could get on ...

07arith.t failing as _strptime('2001-2-29 12:34:56', '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S') fails
A todo for VMS: In blead@33891, 07arith.t is dying on test 11. From the comments, it seems that it is expecting the _strptime function (or something) to convert '2001-2-29' to '2001-3-1'. Instead it is failing with the message "Error parsing time at .../lib/Time/Piece.pm line 615, <DATA> line 17. -John wb8tyw@qsl.net Personal Opinion Only On Wed, 21 May 2008 22:29:13 -0500, "John E. Malmberg" <wb8tyw@qsl.net> wrote: > A todo for VMS: > > In blead@33891, 07arith.t is dying on test 11. > > From the comments...

Can't get Zero Hex Satisfaction
Hey, how can I get a Zero byte into a Blob? I've tried the following: b = blob(space(1), EncodingUTF8!) blobedit(b, 1, blob('~h00', EncodingUTF8!)) BlobEdit fails when the value is 0H. It's working for other values. ....and I have rebooted, debugged, sent my daily greetings to the Sybase Management, changed music and socks, so I'm out of ideas... I'm using PB10, build 6064. Thanks for any tip Hi, The way I've found: blob lb_byte0 integer li_0 li_0 = 0 lb_byte0 = blob("aa") BlobEdit ( lb_byte0, 1, li_0) lb_byte0 = blobm...

Web resources about - I'm complaining and i'm pretty sure your tired and don't want to hear it, but please bare with - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Why brands need to quit complaining about Facebook reach & advertising
... Facebook is, at the end of the day, a business. It is not a charity. Companies — who are generally in the business of making money — complaining ...

DJs Complaining (@DJsComplaining) on Twitter

Stop complaining. Do something.
Explore Tiziano Caviglia's photos on Flickr. Tiziano Caviglia has uploaded 1023 photos to Flickr.

Delivery man punches complaining Toorak woman
A takeaway delivery man is alleged to have punched a Toorak woman in the face after she complained her food was cold.

iPhone 6 Plus Owners Are Reportedly Complaining That The Phone Bends When You Put It In Your Pocket
... the device would be too big to stuff in their pockets. Now, as it turns out, those who can fit the phone in their pocket are reportedly complaining ...

US anchor blasts viewers complaining about tornado warnings interrupting favourite shows
A US news anchor lashed out at viewers who called and complained about tornado warnings interrupting their favourite TV shows.

Is Sydney full of complaining pessimists?
IT IS one of the most liveable cities in the world and an economic powerhouse in Australia but it seems residents of the country&#8217;s premier ...

Tony Abbott criticises Labor for 'complaining' about ABC budget cuts
Labor is calling on the public to donate money to fight budget cuts at the ABC. There's just one problem.

Dyson Heydon: Stop complaining, let commission do its job
Perceived bias is not the same as actual bias. Dyson Heydon, like any Australian, is entitled to a political opinion. As a professional, he is ...

Xavier Toby: Stop complaining about the economy
Money doesn't actually exist. It's a concept, and only has value because we all agree that it's worth something.