I love firefox but i think there should be a firefox application for the iphone

Name:    Kyle Burke
Email:   kvburke03atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Mozzila should make an application for the iPhone so Firefox lovers can
enjoy it on their iPhone and iPod touch,  just a suggestion - Kyle Burke

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL:

see it.
0
Kyle
9/14/2008 12:32:33 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox saved me again! I love FIREFOX!
Name: richard gauldin Email: richarddotgauldinatsuddenlinkdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox saved me again! I love FIREFOX! Comments: I never thought a browser could actually save me time, and headaches, but, thats exactly what Firefox did! As a Cable Technician, I frequently come across customers who aren't very computer savvy. One particular customer was blaming her poor internet connection and frequent crashes on our cable modem. Turns out her Internet Explorer browser was loaded to maximum capacity with spyware and even after she ran several spyware cleanin...

i am writing this note to tell yo that i love firefox 3. But i had a suggestion and hoepfully request. I would love if you can update Fasterfox the add on for firefox 2 compatible for firefox 3. Faste
Name: John Payne Email: Johnlee123asd11athotmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: i am writing this note to tell yo that i love firefox 3. But i had a suggestion and hoepfully request. I would love if you can update Fasterfox the add on for firefox 2 compatible for firefox 3. Faster fox addon makes pages load really fast and i really missed that.I think it would be a great improvement if you could update that plugin. ALot of people miss that plugin for firefox. So thats basically what im writing this email about. Thanks for your time. Comments: Firefox 3 Faster fox ad...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

I love firefox, I love my iPhone
Name: Daniel Gadd Email: daggaddathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I love firefox, I love my iPhone Comments: Come on guys where's the iPhone firefox app? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I used to love firefox, please let me continue loving firefox..Enough with new releases.
Please stop releasing new version of firefox which are not ready for primetime. This year i went from 3.6.3 to 7.0.1. ENOUGH.... There should be no more than 1 major release per year, THAT's IT....... The only reason why people download you, or used to is because of firefox simplicity and headache free browsing experience. Everytime a new version comes in i got to make sure that all my plugin and extensions are compatible. And because of that my user experience sucks more and more. I know this new strategy is great for the developer of Mozilla. But i really do not care t...

Have had this same problem with Firefox 3. Mac does not recognize that this is the Firefox application
Name: JC Email: contactjcchengatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Have had this same problem with Firefox 3. Mac does not recognize that this is the Firefox application Comments: i have a MAC g5 (pre-intel) Browser Details: undefined GoogleToolbarBB From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Web resources about - I love firefox but i think there should be a firefox application for the iphone - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Apple Stores planned for India as application is filed with regulators
... India Times , the company has recently taken a major step in accomplishing that goal. According to the report, Apple has just filed an application ...

Tech City UK received just 37 applications for a visa scheme that could allow 200 tech immigrants to ...
Tech City UK, a taxpayer-funded government organisation, has received just 37 applications since April 2015 for a dedicated technology visa that ...

Tech City UK received just 37 applications for a visa route that allows 200
Tech City UK, a taxpayer-funded government organisation, has received just 37 applications since April 2015 for a dedicated technology visa that ...

Toshiba Launches 40V N-ch Low ON-resistance Power MOSFET for Automotive Applications
Toshiba launched a 40V N-ch power MOSFET, "TKR74F04PB," for automobile applications, including DC-DC converters, high capacity motor ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 17% YoY
From the MBA: Refinance Mortgage Applications Increase as Rates Fall in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 9.0 percent ...

Mortgage applications up 8.8%
Defying expectations for the start of 2016, mortgage rates spiraled down further last week, spurring more applications.

The USPTO updates their refusal of Sony's 'Let's Play' trademark application
... and Trademarks Office shot them down. What was interesting was the USPTO’s justification for doing so. They didn’t originally deny the application ...

Digitimes Research: Non-gaming VR applications showcased at CES 2016
VR (virtual reality) devices showcased at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) highlighted many applications beyond gaming to include education, ...

Application Containers Gain Traction Among IT Pros
The Robin Systems survey indicated 81 percent of respondents expect their companies to increase the investment in container-based technology. ...