I have been receiving many Firefox 2.0.0.4 downloads or attempted downloads since I first installed it. Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money.

Name:    Jeff
Email:   jeffatnetspeeddotcomdotau
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4
0
Jeff
6/19/2007 3:22:56 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118463 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help
Name: Marika Email: controlatrocketpropdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help Comments: Circle spinning next to Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.3 but Firefox 2.0.0.6 has been downloaded and installed. MacBook (Intel)Boot Camp installation WinXP Pro SP2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2 download window problem
I am having a problem with the download options in the browser. Hope I can explain this correctly so it makes sense. I went to "options" "download" and tried changing it there for various settings with no change. Problem just started with 2.0.01 and unfortunately the browser updated to 2.0.0.2 before I could stop it but problems still there. My other computer works fine with both versions so I think something got corrupted but don't know what or how to fix it. I don't want to uninstall FF and reinstall it and lose all my bookmarks. Is there a r...

Firefox update keeps downloading 1.5.0.10 even though I installed 2.0.0.2
Name: Richard Hirsh Email: irichardatflashdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox update keeps downloading 1.5.0.10 even though I installed 2.0.0.2 Comments: Usually occurs when Firefox is auto-loaded from Thunderbird. I have already deleted version 1.5.0.9 of Firefox and emptied trash. I don't know where it is finding the older version, but it loads and then queries whether I want to install 1.5.0.10 immediately. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 Download
Name: Paul Gerard Email: paulgerardatcoxdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 Download Comments: I have try 50 time to run the program and it still ask me to download? Also I HAVE DOWNLOAD UBNUTO 7.04 AND I GET ALL THE OPEN OFFICE PROGRAM BUT NOT THE OPERATING SYSTEM. i HAVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTION AND KEEP TRYING TO START FROM THE DISC BUT NO CAN DO. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Continual downloading and re-installing of Firefox 2.0.0.2
Name: Rowland Parker Email: rowlanddotparkeratinternode.on.net Product: Firefox Summary: Continual downloading and re-installing of Firefox 2.0.0.2 Comments: Ever since Version 2.0.0.2 has been released my WIN XP Pro based System keeps continually downloading and re-installing the Version 2.0.0.2 Update whenever I open Firefox. This occurs either when using Firefox under the control of Sandboxie Version 2.64 or when using Firefox directly. Even when I initially manually check to see if there are any updates available and check the About Version I get the Message No updated avai...

Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.4
Name: George Gaskill Email: gjgaskillatverizondotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.4 Comments: Every time I open Firefox it tries to load an update to 2.0.0.4 I have updated several times in hope that it would stop bugging me with this update. It just won't stop doing it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Firefox 3.0.4 and 2.0.0.18 now available for download
(follow-up to mozilla.dev.planning / dev-planning@lists.mozilla.org) As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 3.0.4 and Firefox 2.0.0.18 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux as free downloads: * Firefox 3.0.4 is available at http://getfirefox.com/ * Firefox 2.0.0.18 is available at = http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. If you already have Firefox 3 or Firefox 2, you will receive an automated update notification within 24 t...

Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.2
Name: Donald Hackney Email: hackney316ataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.2 Comments: I have downloaded the latest Firefox each time you notify me it is ready and followed the instructions about restarting Mozilla. Clicking on " help" and "about Firefox Mozilla" it shows that I have the 2.0.0.2 version . Yet, I keep receiving your pop up that it is ready for downloading. Why? It has become very annoying to have this going on when I know it's already there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US...

Firefox 3.0.2 and 2.0.0.17 now available for download
(follow-up to mozilla.dev.planning / dev-planning@lists.mozilla.org) As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security update = =20 process, Firefox 3.0.2 and Firefox 2.0.0.17 are now available for =20 Windows, Mac, and Linux as free downloads: * Firefox 3.0.2 is available at http://getfirefox.com/ * Firefox 2.0.0.17 is available at = http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest =20 release. If you already have Firefox 3 or Firefox 2, you will receive =20= an automated update notifi...

Constantly trying to download Firefox 2.0.0.4
Name: Prof. Stephen J. Levenson Email: profs1atsbcglobaldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Constantly trying to download Firefox 2.0.0.4 Comments: I have recently downloaded Firefox 2.0.0.4 several times and have been told that the download and installation was successful. However, as soon as I have finished the download and installation, another instance of the window appears stating that the same download is available and do I want to download and install it. This window keeps reappearing and has been doing this for about a month now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Window...

Problem downloading Firefox 2.0.0.2
Name: Bill Wallace Email: bwallaceathoffmanvideodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problem downloading Firefox 2.0.0.2 Comments: I keep receiving notices that an update is available. I download and when re-starting Firefox I receive an error message saying "Firefox has not been installed properly". I am then asked to download again with the same results. Can you suggest a fix? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 Beta Download??
Does anyone have a link to the Firefox 2.0.0.2 Beta download for Windows Vista? Thanks! _David Reade_ spoke thusly on 31/01/2007 7:03 AM: > Does anyone have a link to the Firefox 2.0.0.2 Beta download for Windows > Vista? There is no one "Beta download". Mozilla makes new builds available for testing on a daily basis (called "nightlies"). The latest Firefox 2.0.0.2 nightly builds can be found at: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla1.8/ These builds change on a daily basis, so when you identify the build you are...

the same download keeps popping up firefox 2.0.0.0.11
Name: David Email: think2inkathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: the same download keeps popping up firefox 2.0.0.0.11 Comments: it always demands a restart Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 keeps downloading same fix
Name: Judah Jacobs Email: judah1dotjatgmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.2 keeps downloading same fix Comments: Every time I log off, or close the close the browser, Firefox begins the download process again for the same fix 2.0.0.2. When I built a new profile this problem stopped. However, all my bookmarks and personal data are on my old profile and I'm not tech savvy enough to export my bookmarks and add-ons, etc., or want to. Is there a quick fix to this? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefo...

Web resources about - I have been receiving many Firefox 2.0.0.4 downloads or attempted downloads since I first installed it. Please stop, it is using up my download allowance and costing me money. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Receiving house - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A receiving house (sometimes called a roadhouse ) is a theatre which does not produce its own repertoire but instead receives touring theatre ...

Facebook Page Admins Receiving Invites To Wait List For New Desktop Pages Design
Facebook page administrators are beginning to see wait-list invitations for the new layout for desktop pages , which was announced Monday . ...

Texas Tribune - To stop Planned Parenthood from receiving... - Facebook
To stop Planned Parenthood from receiving public financing, Texas’ Republican leaders gambled that the state could operate the Women's Health ...

Receiving Money (@richardatdell) on Twitter

Giving and receiving thanks
That most American holiday, Thanksgiving, is upon us. Lots of you are turning to Twitter to express gratitude for the things you feel most grateful ...

Monica Lewinsky receiving a standing ovation at TED, & looking at Al Gore next to me:https://www.fli ...
jurvetson posted a photo: Quotes fro her TED Talk : “At the age of 22, I fell in love with my boss, and at the age of 24, I learned the devastating ...

Cat receiving signals from another planet - YouTube
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Best-of-YouTube/287713021313196

More children receiving psychological care at Dubai hospital
... counselling department at Latifa Hospital in Dubai since the beginning of this year, 157 cases were new. DUBAI // The number of children receiving ...

Does Bruce Jenner's transformation deserve the admiration it is receiving?
Not only did Bruce Jenner become a woman this week, the 65-year-old also managed to become a fully-fledged sacred cow.

Canberra's Warren King joins Hillary Clinton after receiving medal
What will a Canberra public servant and the potential future US president have in common?