I have been happily using firefox, now, suddenly, cannot get in, browse or use my email or anything to do with firefox. I have downloaded new version and still no result. Is there a "worm" against fir

Name:    judith nelson
Email:   jitkaauatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
There is no response to any firefox tabs when i click on them, however,
the apple safari tabs work fine and so do internet explorer tabs, which
keep asking me to select them as the default - I have reset everything to
do with making firefox my default browser and have installed an updated
version, and still no result. Nothing works in firefox. I prefer firefox,
but think there must be some doubleclick worm or something stopping it?
Any suggestions please?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/531.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.3 Safari/531.9.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
judith

using more than one "firefox compat" -- howto specify a firefox to use a specific profile path
I'd like to be able to install alternate versions of firefox without trashing my main version. Is it possible to install a registry key, so that if I want to try a different version, I could have it invoke with a different profile specification all the time so I could use different shortcuts on my system to use specific versions? Thanks! Linda On 01/01/2014 05:11 PM, LAWalsh wrote: > I'd like to be able to install alternate versions of firefox without > trashing > my main version. > > Is it possible to install a registry key, so that if > I wa...

Using "tab" key on any version of Firefox using a Mac
Name: Penn Product: Firefox Summary: Using "tab" key on any version of Firefox using a Mac Comments: I have noticed that when using a Mac and Firefox, when attempting to advance fields on a form using the "tab" key, the function works properly unless the next field is a drop-down menu or a check box: Firefox then skips over that field. I do not experience this problem when using a PC or Safari. In future versions of Firefox for Mac, it would be nice to see this problem remedied. Other than that, Firefox is GREAT. Thank you so much for all you have done! ...

How to remove "Set Up Firefox Sync" button and related "Sync" items using userChrome.css on Firefox 4.0 final
I'm reporting this question in hopes someone else will see it. Hi all, I've already done my homework and found a page (http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla/topics/exploitable_vulnerability_in_firefox_sync) detailing the necessary items to be put into userChrome.css. However, when I try the options detailed by the author, I still see that "Set Up Firefox Sync" under Tools > Options > Sync. Basically, it doesn't seem to work. I've pasted the below into my userChrome.css but I still see the Set Up Firefox Sync button. menu[label="Tools"] m...

New version, 3.0, of Firefox has problem saving using "Enter Key"
Name: BW Email: passiontoflyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: New version, 3.0, of Firefox has problem saving using "Enter Key" Comments: The purpose of this comment is to report an issue I am having with your new version of Firefox (3.0...) that I never experienced before. In previous 2.0... versions of Firefox, when I went to save an image from a web site to my computer and the "save image" window pops up showing you your list of folders, I could just keep the default file name or change it and hit the "enter" key to confirm the save. Wel...

Firefox Made Me Sad Because I can't use "Firefox Made Me Sad Because"
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Made Me Sad Because I can't use "Firefox Made Me Sad Because" Comments: I am running 4.0 beta 7, which I downloaded TODAY. I went to give feedback, and was told I had to download the newest beta. When I checked, the newest beta was still 4.0 beta 7. The original feedback I wanted to submit was that the lack of a status bar is very annoying. I can't see what address a link goes to, and I can't see whether a failed load is even connecting or what's going on. Boo :-( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U...

FireFox doesn't tell how to "Stop Google from using Firefox Geolocation Feature"
Name: alq Email: alqattpgdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox doesn't tell how to "Stop Google from using Firefox Geolocation Feature" Comments: Where: Firefox Support Forum Page: "Stop Google from using Firefox Geolocation Feature" does not have an answer for doing it. This frustrates me as I like Firefox, but due to history and my preference for privacy when browsing, I am very wary of anything to do with Google. I find it insulting that I have to read through so many mental gymnastics relating to Google Privacy, only to have it...

Problem with "text" not showing in emails using Firefox
Name: vahill Email: vahillatusadotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with "text" not showing in emails using Firefox Comments: I have an email account with usa.com and have reported to them that when I send emails, the TO, FROM and SUBJECT are there (with a copy in the SENT folder) HOWEVER, there is absolutely NOTHING in the text portion of the emails that I send, forward or reply to. They told me there was a problem with Mozilla's Firefox 3, and that I should use Internet Explorer until Mozilla fixes the problem. What IS the problem? Why has it started ...

Firefox Download being used to "Rip-Off" consumers in Germany
Name: hginandon Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Download being used to "Rip-Off" consumers in Germany Comments: We bought a new computer in Germany. First thing, download Firefox. Google sends one directly to a download site called www.mega-download.net. Downloaded Firefox, registered the download...and 1 week later we receive a bill for Euros 96 for the download. Payment is to a collection agency!!! In Germany, you pay or have real problems. Firefox should not allow these kinds of sites to download their products. Never again. Before I download firefox outsi...

Ebay "Buy It Now" issues using Firefox.
Hello, I am having a strange problem. On my laptop, I cannot use the "Buy It Now" option on Ebay. I've tried clearing cache and cookies, uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox, and disabling No Script. On the error console I get the following message: Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Illegal document.domain value" code: "1009" nsresult: "0x805303f1 (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_DOCUMENT_DOMAIN)" location: "wyciwyg://5/http://cgi.ebay.com/Wechselspannung-FAX-PW-17-Pete-Namlook-Jonah-Sharp_W0QQitemZ190165455698QQihZ009QQcat...

session expires in firefox when using mode="sqlserver" cookieless="false"
hi when i uses mode="sqlserver" and cookieless="false" to store session in the sqlserver2005.  The session expires after first login  when jump to any page(click on any link). At seccond login time it doesn't expire.  but Works fine for IE. any one know the solution, Plz help me.  Thanks in advance....

"Padding" does not space correctly in Firefox 3 while using "px" as the unit.
Name: Aaron Jacobs Email: samusaaron3atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: "Padding" does not space correctly in Firefox 3 while using "px" as the unit. Comments: In Firefox 3 for Mac OSX (I am using a computer with a PowerPC Processor), the spacing for "Padding" is incorrect while using "px" as the unit (it seems to be too large). You can view an example at the following address: http://naturedesigns.net/sep/about.html The names of each person should start at the tops of their respective pictures. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0...

Firefox 3 Beta 2 menus inconsistently use "..." and "…"
Name: Patrick Bernier Email: patatTZoNEdotORG Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 menus inconsistently use "..." and "…" Comments: I am running Firefox 3 Beta 2, English version, on a Japanese version of Windows XP. The "Help" menu looks like this: Report Broken web site… Report Web Forgery... Check for Updates… It looks very inconsistent and not very professional. IMHO all English menus should simply use three ASCII periods. Besides, the glyph for … tends to look very different depending on the font used (sometimes it's on the...

using firefox I get "the url is not valid and cannot be loaded" alert
I get this almost every time and then when I close the alert popup the site I want to goto loads. You will get this will the other part of the site loads like pictures etc. what is the problem thanks dlgroo@embarqmail.com David L. Groom dlgroo@embarqmail.com wrote: > I get this almost every time and then when I close the alert popup the > site I want to goto loads. > You will get this will the other part of the site loads like pictures > etc. > > what is the problem > > thanks See this page: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Windows_error_openin...

I get "Unknown browser type" using Firefox 12
Hello, I have a Intraweb application instaled as a service. If I open it from Internet Explorer (or Google Chrome or Firefox v 3.6) shows Ok. But if I try to open from Firefox v12 shows an unhandled application error 'Unknown browser type' I'm using Intraweb bundled with RAD studio XE2 (versión 12.0.9) I tried to enable all options in atribute "SuportedBrowsers" without success. Anyone knows how to run in Firefox 12 ? Thanks in advance I would say if using the Bundled XE, need to upgrade. I am using XI and FF 12 works fine. &...

Web resources about - I have been happily using firefox, now, suddenly, cannot get in, browse or use my email or anything to do with firefox. I have downloaded new version and still no result. Is there a "worm" against fir - mozilla.feedback.firefox