i closed the downloads window and it closed firefox

Name:    mario
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Firefox 3 beta 4 for windows
i closed the downloads window and it closed the whole program
it also crashes way too often. Sometimes i double click the icon to
launch firefox and it doesn't start, which happens after firefox crashed.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4
0
mario

When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well.
Name: Jean-Victor Côté Email: jean-vdotcoteatsympatico.ca Product: Firefox Summary: When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well. Comments: It does not always happen, but it is as if all windows were tabs of the same window that closes without warning when a particular tab is closed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE!
When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? This bug needs to be fixed! -- "Jay" <jemontes48@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ZOSdnXsvzv8FzuXVnZ2dnUVZ_tbinZ2d@mozilla.org... > When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! > It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? > This bug needs to be fixed! Tools → Options → Tabs → Warn (me) when closing multiple tabs Tools → Options → Tabs → Always show the tab bar The second one will stop Firefox fro...

Close the main window of firefox without close the download window
Name: Diogo Email: douttorxatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Close the main window of firefox without close the download window Comments: IF I close the Main Window of Firefox and after I open again THEN my pages opened when I closed was saved but IF I close the Main Window of Firefox and give opened the Download Window THEN when I open again the Main Window of Firefox without close the Download Window the pages isn't save Why does it happen? Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; pt-BR; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3....

Firefox does not close after i close the window
Name: William Kearney Email: wjk69athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox does not close after i close the window Comments: Hi I have been using firefox for years now and have not had a problem like this but the past few months now I shut down firefox and come back however long later or even right away as I accidentally and absent mindlessly close it Lol, and get told I cant cause it still running in the back ground ?:s so what is the cause of this and is there a way I can fix that? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) ...

When user close firefox, literally close firefox
Name: tommy Email: tommytong888athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When user close firefox, literally close firefox Comments: The most annoying thing in firefox, is that when you close firefox, you can't reopen firefox right away. Firefox is a fast browser, however if you consider the time it takes for you to go to task manager each time to end process before you can start a new session with firefox, firefox is the slowest browser in the market. My suggestion is to have a feature where when user closes firefox, forcefully close firefox, I really don't care ab...

Closing one window closes Firefox
Hi, I'm trying to understand some quite weird behaviour: when I close a popup window that has been opened by a particular webpage, the entire browser closes, no matter what. Try this: http://www.amazon.com/product/dp/B0006Z2KXO/ (Amazon "Dinner At Eight" DVD) Now click "See larger image" to open a new window -- when I close that one, Firefox closes silently, no questions asked. This does not happen elsewhere, even with another Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/product/dp/B0000CNTLU/ (Amazon: "Beethoven Symphonies, Toscanini") Completely norm...

"top.window.close()" is not closing the window in Firefox, any other alternatives?
Hi Team, "top.window.close()" is not closing the window in Firefox, any other alternatives? Thanks, Bhavesh. On 09-04-2008 14:27 CET, Bhavesh Kamani composed this enchanting statement: > Hi Team, > > "top.window.close()" is not closing the window in Firefox, any other > alternatives? > > Thanks, > > There may be window tabs open that need user confirmation for closure. File exit, may be? -- Kind regards, Melchert (MacOS 10.3.9 / Firefox 2.0, Thunderbird 2.0) On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Melchert Fruitema <me...

Closing View Source window closes Firefox
This happened to me many months ago and I was going to pursue it further, but it got buried in the chaff and I forgot about it. It happened to me again, today, though. I clicked on View - Source for a web page I'm looking at (a dynamic Php page that is on my hard drive, served through an Apache server running on my PC, if that is what matters) and when I click on the X in the top right corner of the View Source window - Firefox completely closes. This * very rarely* happens so I don't what could be triggering it. Has anyone else seen this happen? (This is in Fir...

Firefox 3.1beta2 closing last tab closes Firefox
Name: Michael Bower Product: Shiretoko Summary: Firefox 3.1beta2 closing last tab closes Firefox Comments: I noticed on the Beta 2 that when you use the Close Tab (right click on tab and select Close Tab) feature when there is only one tab open, it slams shut Firefox. It used to close that tab and start a new tab... This was nice since it cleared all the BACK links and basically started Firefox over for you... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: H...

Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window
Name: Igor Email: igordotivanovatlistdotru Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window Comments: Sometimes after closing Firefox window by X button I find its process is still alive. So I can't run Firefox again without killing this process manually. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; ru; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 MRA 5.4 (build 02647) Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide o...

Closing download window before Firefox
Name: Pepe Email: jmdot2003dotcnatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Closing download window before Firefox Comments: I use to have my main tabs in Firefox all-the-way open, but when I accidentally close a download window BEFORE Firefox itself, on restart Firefox all my previous tabs are gone and a new window with a new tab is open. Would it be possible that the closing order hadn't any effect when restarting Firefox? I mean keeping the download window open without closing it when download ends for downloads items checking reasons. Thank You Browser Details: Moz...

Sometimes when i close firefox it says i need to close it but its closed
Name: paul Email: pdm_1978atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Sometimes when i close firefox it says i need to close it but its closed Comments: i get a bug that when i close firefox and try to reopen it its say i need to close it and reboot my computer. hope that helps some . Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze
Name: Sebastian Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze Comments: The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via task manager (ctrl alt del). Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games f...

Firefox is already closed but still running on background.. closed firefox using CTRL-W
Name: Mike Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is already closed but still running on background.. closed firefox using CTRL-W Comments: I have a habit of pressing CTRL-W to quickly turn off tabs inside firefox. And i even close Firefox by pressing CTRL-W repeatedly until all the tabs are gone instead of pressing ALT-F4. Having thought that I have closed Firefox, I double clicked on my firefox icon and receive a message that "Firefox is already running, please close the browser or restart the system." I turn on my task manager and finds firefox still running although i...

Web resources about - i closed the downloads window and it closed firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Don't Download This Song - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Don't Download This Song " is the first single from "Weird Al" Yankovic 's 12th studio album Straight Outta Lynwood . The song was released ...

Facebook Adds To Download Your Information
Facebook increased the amount of information users can access when they download their account histories using the social network’s Download ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

‘Silent updates’ for Android download latest version of Facebook without Google Play
... users to receive app updates without going through the Google Play store. Some Android users are now receiving “silent updates,” which download ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

Hey Siri, download Cortana to my iPhone later today, would you?
... , Cortana iPhone , Siri For more news on Apps , Siri , and Cortana continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Hey Siri, download ...