I can not open home page of Facabook after log in on Mozilla firefox, please help.

Name:    Gargi
Email:   choudhurydotgargiatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Please help the issue.

Thanks & regards,

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Gargi

every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not goo
Name: joseph goebel Email: joe-3atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not good. Comments: all noted above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

Firefox 2: Opening new tab does not load home page & launching Firefox opening new application instance
I have noticed two issues with Firefox 2 for me: When I open a new tab, either from the File menu, or right clicking in the tabs area and selecting "New Tab", the tabs open, but they are blank. They do not start with my selected home page (Google). When I launch Firefox 2 from the main executable, it does load the home page. Also, when I launch Firefox 2 multiple times from the main executable, it creates a new application instance of Firefox 2 instead of opening a new tab in the same application instance. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix these ...

Firefox defaults to the Firefox home page and will not use my selected home page
Name: James Ameriks Email: jdotameriksatgamildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox defaults to the Firefox home page and will not use my selected home page Comments: I try to reset my home page to igoogle (http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en), but not matter what (even after restarts of the browser and computer) I am directed to http://en-US.start2.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9 ...

every time I open up firefox the page you've updated firefox appears. how can i stop this?
Name: howard maunus Email: hmaunusatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: every time I open up firefox the page you've updated firefox appears. how can i stop this? Comments: help about update page always appearing. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071115 Firefox/2.0.0.10 ...

Firefox redirected my home page to Firefox/Google update page
Name: Rob Email: rstuffatkaxydotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox redirected my home page to Firefox/Google update page Comments: I am using Firefox 1.5.0.7 and found that Firefox redirected my homepage to a Firefox/Google update page. It also reset my security settings. There must be a browser available that does not muck with my settings. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 Creative ZENcast v1.02.08 ...

Firefox page opens instead of Home page
Name: James Gorman Email: jggorman23atbellsouthdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox page opens instead of Home page Comments: I'm really annoyed! Since I installed the latest upgrade of Firefox I get the Firefox customize page whenever I open Firefox. If I open it from an email link I always get this page and not the link I clicked on. It really annoys me to have go through this extra step!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers:...

3.5 Beta- when I click on the home page button-4 pages load in addition to my home page, MSN, NoScrips,addblocker&welcome to Firefox 3.5. I want only my chosen home page to load
Name: Holly R. Blagg Email: hrblaggatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5 Beta- when I click on the home page button-4 pages load in addition to my home page, MSN, NoScrips,addblocker&welcome to Firefox 3.5. I want only my chosen home page to load Comments: From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox will not retain my live iGoogle page when I exit. When I open it again it is on the iGoogle default page and I have to log in each time.
Name: Peter Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox will not retain my live iGoogle page when I exit. When I open it again it is on the iGoogle default page and I have to log in each time. Comments: As above Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Can anybody help please? Firefox can't find ServerComponents/Radio.asp etc.
Suddenly this morning Firefox flashes up an error message to the effect that it can't find the following... /ServerComponents/Radio.aspx?eb_radio_index=1&eb_ct_id=CT164002&eb_preview=0&eb_randon=1159933158 I don't have a clue what it is about and would be very grateful if one of the contributors to this group could enlighten me. Google dose not know and I have tried other searches. Thanks Raymond Griggs Silver Surfer e-mail glenwoodATdslDOTpipexDOTcom ...

Help- How do I set the Firefox to log off from e-mail as I exit Firefox ?
(Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0) As I open the latest Mozilla Firefox page to check my online e-mails from Yahoo, if I do not log off from the page, but just close the Firefox, seems like I am still logged on to the Yahoo mail. Is there any settings in Firefox, that I need to set, so that as I close the page, without logging off, it will automatically log me off ? Any help will be highly appreciated. User66 wrote: > (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0) > > As I ...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox 1.0
Hi - can someone please oblige and tell me two things? 1) Where is the "help" file for the setings that appear when you type about:config? 2) How do I force Firefox to refresh the page every time that I visit? Many Thanks and do have a non-politically correct Happy Christmas and New Year. Pete Pete wrote: > Hi - can someone please oblige and tell me two things? > > 1) Where is the "help" file for the setings that appear when you type > about:config? AFAIK: there is no. Some of those settings are discussed on different webpages, moz...

When having several TABs open, opening a new "login" page can make firefox "not responding
Name: Henk-Jan van der Kamp Email: smrmanatwanadoodotnl Product: Firefox Summary: When having several TABs open, opening a new "login" page can make firefox "not responding Comments: Hi guys, a small nag, happening mostly when working from home (where internet is slightly less responsive): when having a few tabs open opening a new one, for which a login is required by means of popup / prompt for password now if that prompt takes a few seconds to build / come in, and in the meantime you move the Tab to a different position, there is no way to get back int...

Correction.Can anybody help please? Firefox can't find ServerComponents/Radio.asp etc.
Suddenly this morning Firefox flashes up an error message to the effect that it can't find the following... /ServerComponents/Radio.aspx?eb_radio_index=1&eb_ct_id=CT164002&eb_preview=0&eb_random=1159933158 I don't have a clue what it is about and would be very grateful if one of the contributors to this group could enlighten me. Google dose not know and I have tried other searches. Thanks Raymond Griggs Silver Surfer e-mail glenwoodATdslDOTpipexDOTcom ...

i m using firfox version 3.5.2, but it is not working properly, the pages cannot open easily, and also when i shutdown firefox and next time i open it, it say that firefox has not properly shutdown pl
Name: Farhan Ahmed Product: Firefox Summary: i m using firfox version 3.5.2, but it is not working properly, the pages cannot open easily, and also when i shutdown firefox and next time i open it, it say that firefox has not properly shutdown please restart the computer. get the solution as soon as possible otherwise i will jump to the other browser (opera) Comments: try to renovate your new version of firefox version 3.5.2 because it is giving me some problems, i am using windows vista. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 F...

Web resources about - I can not open home page of Facabook after log in on Mozilla firefox, please help. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Katju appeals on Facabook to Asad Owaisi, MP of Hyderabad
Dear Mr. Owaisi, If you do not immediately sit on dharna in front of the residence of the Chief Minister of Telangana, KCR, demanding grant ...

Encontre Uma Igreja
... os filtros acima para encontrar sua igreja. Results for More Print Send by E-Mail Copy Link Copy Link Copy and paste this link to your Facabook ...

Tabfusion releases Storify tab app for Facebook
... If so, there is a new way to beef up your brands' Facebook Pages: an app by Tabfusion that pulls a user's Storify stories into their Facabook ...

The World Cup saw a staggering 3 billion Facebook interactions, 672 million tweets
This year, Facebook reported 280 million interactions about the 2014 FIFA World Cup – the largest conversation on any event on Facebook.

Sarah Austin - - Forbes
Hooman Khalili, known San Francisco radio personality, sits down to discuss his new role as a feature-film co-director. ‘Olive’, which Khalili ...

Musical Birthday Scraps, Birthday Cards with Music for Orkut, Myspace
Best collection of musical birthday scraps for orkut, birthday glitter graphics and comments with sweet music, birthday musical cards for your ...

awesome
An image collection on imgfave

Cartoons Facebook Covers, Cartoons Facebook Cover photos
Free Timeline Covers for your facebook!

Blog - - NextScriptsNextScripts
SNAP for WordPress Version 3.3.0 has been released. This version adds support for Flipboard Magazines (Pro Only) and a lot of improvements. ...

Pivothead
Record brilliant high definition 1080p video and take stunning 8mp images with the most stylish technologically advanced camera ever produced. ...