I am using Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 doe s not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts with several copies of firefox in the applications. Thats why I am unabkle use it.

Name:    firefox 3,6
Email:   nedimalbayrak2atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I am using Windows Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 does not start
correctly. When I hit several times, it starts as one copy but with
several copies of  firefox in the applications (I saw them when I hit
ctrl+alt+del). Thats why I am unable use it. generally it works slower
than previous versions, it seems to me losing its edge of being light
and functional browser.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; tr; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
firefox

Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10
Name: Ian Gribble Email: iangribbleatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10 Comments: as in summary - when reporting from Error Summary page there is no indication of successful report. Fire fox is a great product, this crashing started in v 3.0.10, I have not installed any new software. Firefox restarts OK with prior session - more annoying than fatal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) ...

Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion.
Name: Tor Øystein Skog Email: toroysteinskogatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion. Comments: No feedback yet. Just started use it. Looking forward using it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them ...

Firefox 3.6 downloads every time I start Firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 downloads every time I start Firefox Comments: Every time I try to start up the Firefox browser, version 3.6 downloads. Then, it does not actually save itself, so the next time I start up Firefox, it downloads again. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them...

after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta Comments: v Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Difficulties with Hotmail using Firefox 3.5.8 and Firefox 3.6
Name: Email: patrick-tbmsoieriesathotmaildotfr Product: Firefox Summary: Difficulties with Hotmail using Firefox 3.5.8 and Firefox 3.6 Comments: Hotmail and Firefox 3.6 : I informed you several times of the almost impossibility to transfer message on Hotmail, using Firefox 3.6 (this problem does not occur with IE8). Consequently, I uninstalled 3.6 to go back to 3.5.8 (or worse, I am using IE8 again !...). But there is now a difficulty with the 3.5.8 version and Hotmail. The button "return" (top left of the screen) does not work properly, means that most of the ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox Linux-Version 3.6.3 doesn't start if Firefox-Sync- or Greasmonkey-Addon is installed
Name: S. Krischer, Munich Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Linux-Version 3.6.3 doesn't start if Firefox-Sync- or Greasmonkey-Addon is installed Comments: Hi, The Linux-version of Firefox 3.6.3 has incompatibility problems with the addons Firefox-Sync and Greasemonkey. After installing them, Firefox does not start anymore without error message. In Internet forums, other incompatibilities are reported with the Apple-OS-X-version (BSD). Regards, S. Krischer Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR ...

every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not goo
Name: joseph goebel Email: joe-3atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: every time you open firefox beta 4 browser it opens start pages for beta 4,auto pager, x marks, stumble upon. beta 4 will not let me pick home page, i use igoogle, browser set only to firefox, not good. Comments: all noted above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6.3. crahing several times a day
Name: Tony Chinnery Email: infoatearly-keyboarddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3. crahing several times a day Comments: Firefox 3.6.3. crahes often when using the http://www.guardian.co.uk website Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF
Name: mike Email: m_salantatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF Comments: And the resulting PDF is a mess, it cannot be opened, and it gives no indication of damage until you try to open it. In other words, after crashing and restarting firefox several times, one can be left with a number of PDFs that are absolutely CRAP (one for each crash). There is a crash reporter which analyses this, but I am not a techie; parsing complaints seem to be ...

Firefox 3.6.3 well done on reducing start up time
Name: Ole Berg Email: olbsubatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 well done on reducing start up time Comments: Cheers to the Mozilla team for reducing the start up time with version 3.6.3. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

periodically, when i start firefox it loads the add ins screen and i have to close it to use firefox..how can i stop this
Name: floyd davie Email: floydatcrlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: periodically, when i start firefox it loads the add ins screen and i have to close it to use firefox..how can i stop this Comments: periodically, when i start firefox it loads the add ins screen and i have to close it to use firefox..how can i stop this Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.2) Gecko/20100316 Ant.com Toolbar 2.0 Firefox/3.6.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this f...

Web resources about - I am using Vista professional, and firefox 3.6 doe s not start correctly. When I hit several times, it starts with several copies of firefox in the applications. Thats why I am unabkle use it. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Professional - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In narrow usage, not all expertise is considered a profession. Although sometimes referred to as professions, occupations such as skilled construction ...

David Jones professional bra fitter Holly Buckley measures up to tradition
Holly Buckley takes one lingering look at my breasts and sighs.

Bloomberg Professional updates for iPad Pro with Split View, Picture-in-Picture, Apple Pencil annotation ...
Bloomberg has updated its Bloomberg Professional app for iOS with new iOS 9 optimizations including Split Screen mode and Picture-in-Picture ...

Facebook Best Professional Services: A Stealth Shot at Yelp, Angie’s List?
Facebook is quietly testing a Best Professional Services page that taps reviews and ratings by users of the social network. The potential alternative ...

Turn any iPad Pro into a professional graphics tablet with the updated Astropad
While you might not have heard of Astropad , its premise is simple. Instead of needing an expensive, dedicated graphics tablet, users can simply ...

Price Drop: Flow ● Fast and Slow Motion ● Professional HD
Flow ● Fast and Slow Motion ● Professional HD 1.05 Device: iOS Universal Category: Photography Price: Free, Version: 1.05 ( iTunes ) Description: ...

With Trumpism mainstream where do professional right wing haters have to go?
With Trumpism mainstream where do professional right wing haters have to go? by digby I wrote about the latest wingnut dilemma for Salon today: ...

Poor Jeb And Marco Are Being Taken To The Cleaners By Self-Serving Professional Campaign Operatives
On Friday, we noted that the more poor Jeb spends on his mundane TV ads, the lower his support is driven. He doesn't read DWT and it certainly ...

Yelp Drops on Facebook Site to Find Professional Services
Yelp Inc. slipped the most in more than four months after Facebook Inc. started testing a new part of its site for searching and rating local ...

This Australian anti-weed 'stoner sloth' ad is being criticized by viewers and medical professionals ...
An ad campaign from Australia's NSW government that depicts teenage marijuana users as sloths unable to perform everyday tasks has been criticized ...