http://www.google.fr/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Name:    Ralph Mabrey
Email:   mabreyatmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1)
Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
After the last Foxfire auto update my start page changed to fr.
How do I get it back to English?
Thanks

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ralph

http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download-process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail%2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web_form_id=10
Name: bunny Email: 1waskwywabbitatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download-process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail%2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web_form_id=105814493&name=bunny&unit=firefox%2dorg Comments: are you aware of this website? http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download- process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail% 2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web...

Firefox or not Firefox

A Forget between Google Firefox?Client & Google (default : google.com (.fr for me))
Name: Artet Jah Fakoly Email: mek_vincentathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: A Forget between Google Firefox?Client & Google (default : google.com (.fr for me)) Comments: y0 Paillete or Paille! Like i say in the summary I dont understand why with http://www.google.fr/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official the option "outils linguistiques" in french sorry, dont appear, you see !!! I explain we have options shit "recherche avancée" in french sorry, and "préférences" in french always sorry but no &q...

Google Toolbar For Firefox & Google Extensions for Firefox
followup to grc.techtalk Google Toolbar For Firefox http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/ Take the power of Google with you anywhere on the Web Google Extensions for Firefox http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/extensions/ ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Welcome to the Google Extensions for Firefox page. Extensions are small applications that you download and install into your Firefox browser to add new functionality. We hope you enjoy these extensions! --------------------------------...

link -- http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm#ext_table
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm#ext_table -- HTH, David McRitchie, extensions I use are briefly documented on my site Firefox Custom: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm ...

Googlebar For Firefox, Plus The Google & Firefox Deal
followup to grc.techtalk Googlebar For Firefox, Plus The Google & Firefox Deal http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/050225-172247 ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- [...] As it turns out, Google says it hasn't felt it needed to create its own tool because of the handy Googlebar tool that's already been developed by others. "There is the Googlebar, and we've been respectful of the fact they've done a very good rendition," said Marissa Mayer, Google'...

Firefox & Firefox 3
Name: Steve Sadler Email: grstevesadlerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox & Firefox 3 Comments: Hi I downloaded Firefox 3 both because I prefer your browser & because I thought it might fix a problem I have had for some time... I can't access my Gmail account. The sign up process to access my account always ends with a blank screen. I have been forced to revert to explorer to get my mail. Any thoughts? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

How to uninstall firefox 11 and keep settings same as in firefox 10 & reinstall firefox 10
Something must have not worked right with my upgrade to Firefox 11. I want to roll back to firefox 10 Is this possible to do so and keep all my settings, bookmarks, etc. as they are now? On 03/24/2012 02:30 AM, Private wrote: > Something must have not worked right with my upgrade to Firefox 11. > I want to roll back to firefox 10 > > Is this possible to do so and keep all my settings, bookmarks, etc. as > they are now? It's possible, but it doesn't make sense. What problem did you have with version 11? -- Christian On 24/03/2012 1:27 AM, Chr...

http://www.m-firefox.com/uk/
Name: Girindor Email: robindotstapleatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: http://www.m-firefox.com/uk/ - fake firefox site? Comments: Could someone look in to whether this is legal? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

FireFox 1 & Firefox 2
I tried placing this subject into mozilla.dev.apps.firefox, but never received a reply. That was on August 25. Could anybody answer the question below: *Could both FireFox 1 & 2 co-exist on the same XP system without interfering with one another's settings, preferences, extensions, etc.? Thanks, John * John wrote: > I tried placing this subject into mozilla.dev.apps.firefox, but never > received a reply. That was on August 25. Could anybody answer the > question below: > > *Could both FireFox 1 & 2 co-exist on the same XP system without ...

FireFox 1 & Firefox 2
Could both FireFox 1 & 2 co-exist on the same XP system without interfering with one another's settings, preferences, extensions, etc.? John <GreekTeacher@ameritech.net> wrote in <news:QcmdnelqHrlewXLZnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@mozilla.org>: > Could both FireFox 1 & 2 co-exist on the same XP system without > interfering with one another's settings, preferences, extensions, > etc.? Yes -- you only have to take a little care that they use different profiles. If you need help with this, post in mozilla.support.firefox. -- �Q� ...

options for both Firefox & Firefox Mobile
My addon "OpenID for Firefox" is for Firefox and for Firefox Mobile. It seems that the optionsURL in install.rdf does not allow to specify different files for each application. https://developer.mozilla.org/en/install.rdf#optionsURL Here is the current code: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/files/browse/132630/file/install.rdf#L30 How can I have preferences.xul for Firefox and mobile-options.xul for Firefox mobile in one extension? I tried something in the chrome.manifest overlay chrome://browser/content/browser.xul chrome://openidnascar/content/mobile.xul appl...

Browser CSS ....... IE6 & IE 7 & Firefox 1 & Firefox 2
Has anyone got a good website that shows the new changes in css interpretation for IE7 an Firefox 2?Intelligence is a burden.Jagdip Singh AjimalManchester (and yes, I am a Manchester United fan) For changes in IE7,take a look at this article: Cascading Style Sheet Compatibility in Internet Explorer 7Sincerely,Young Fang...

google importe les favoris de firefox nous voulons aussi importer les favorisque nous avions envoyé a google 2/quand nous ouvrons un fichier Word 2007 en html avec firefox, tous les tableaux
Name: justin toure attoh Email: attegiatyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: google importe les favoris de firefox nous voulons aussi importer les favorisque nous avions envoyé a google 2/quand nous ouvrons un fichier Word 2007 en html avec firefox, tous les tableaux les formes et les dessins disparaissent ce qui nest pas le cas avex I. explorer d'autre part avec google page creator le travail est difficile etlent par rapport a I. explorer alors que nous preferons firefox merci de prendre serieusement nos remarques merci Comments: google importe les favoris de firefox nou...

http://www.google.com/firefox
I would like to change this so that it opens in the regular Google, the one I stay logged into. I want a button on the toolbar that opens Google, but I prefer to set my homepage to something else. I've searched files and the registry for a string I can change, but haven't found anything. In IE 6 I was able to drag all my toolbars into 1 leaving a couple of drop down menus. I'm having trouble duplicating that in Firefox. Also in IE I relied a lot on using Control+N to open a duplicate of the same page I was viewing, and I would like a way to do the same thing in Firefox. ...

Browser Problem: Mac (Safari & Firefox) PC (Firefox & Opera)
Hi,  I'm really new to asp.net and hope to get some advice as our developer has jumped ship.  Here's the issue:  We run an image printing website and when someone wants to see the image larger, they click the 'Image Zoom' and all is fine.  The problem is when they are in the 'Image Zoom', then click the browsers 'Back' button (which returns them to the page with all the images), then clicks the webpage's 'Next Image' button, instead of going to the next image, they are returned to the same 'Image Zoom'.  Make sense?  Everything works great in IE, but for some r...

the main issue with firefox lag is not firefox, it is google
Name: ryan Email: ryanslumanatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: the main issue with firefox lag is not firefox, it is google Comments: i think that google is intentionally slowing down the connection on firefox with flash based sites ecspecially. i went through some of the about:config settings and reset the google site for safe sites parameter to false and it significantly improved every lag issue i had with firefox. in the past, my only option was to switch browsers and hope for a fix. i dont want firefox to die, i love it, and with google not messing with it, it ...

CaptiveDetect Firefox (http://detectportal.firefox.com)
I noticed this when I was cleaning out all the URLs in Firefox by putting them in my hosts file. captivedetect.canonicalURL;http://detectportal.firefox.com/success.txt I already put in my hosts file: 127.0.0.1 detectportal.firefox.com So it can't cause me any problems. But what is the purpose of this particular Firefox setting? ...

Web resources about - http://www.google.fr/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official - mozilla.feedback.firefox