Hotmail keeps refreshing

Name:    Pedro
Email:   seistanteathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi Guys,

I'm not finding it any neater(faster)then previous standard version.

And Hotmail keeps on refreshing...

Cheers
Pedro

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
1
Pedro

Feedback for hotmail on firefox
Name: Devendra Patil Email: devendradotmdotpatilatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback for hotmail on firefox Comments: Firefox doesnt auto-fill password for Hotmail. Can u implement this feature? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Two things...firefox keeps prompting me to submit surveys (repeatedly), and feedback claims that i'm not on the latest beta (but firefox itself disagrees).
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Two things...firefox keeps prompting me to submit surveys (repeatedly), and feedback claims that i'm not on the latest beta (but firefox itself disagrees). Comments: The "Ready to Submit" window keeps popping up annoyingly making me click go away or submit before i can have my viewing space back. Even after clicking automatically submit it still pops up (5 times today with the same damn survey) asking me to submit. Then, when I go to put this in my feedback mozilla tells me I need to be using the latest beta and redirects me to a ...

iGoogle hotmail plugin keeps on refreshing
Name: Wouter Gerrits Email: zigmobathotmaildotcom Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: iGoogle hotmail plugin keeps on refreshing Comments: http://www.google.com/ig/directory?hl=en&url=http://googatrix.googlepages.com/HotmailGadget.xml This gadget for iGoogle seems to have difficulties connecting to windows live and keeps on refreshing and therefore stressing the cpu. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

hotmail page keep refreshing in 4.0b10
Name: Ahmad Okda Product: Other (please state) Summary: hotmail page keep refreshing in 4.0b10 Comments: since version 4.0b10 whenever i open my hotmail inbox page, it keeps refreshing itself without any input from my side Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Beta 3 Webjet page keeps refreshing
Name: Richard Squires Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 3 Webjet page keeps refreshing Comments: Firefox Beta 3 Using www.Webjet.com.au to find flights, I selected a return flight (Sydney to Perth) and then hit the "Previous Day" button on the outward leg and the page kept refreshing Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.1 beta feedback: bug with hotmail
Name: Kristian Bendsen Email: k-bendsenathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta feedback: bug with hotmail Comments: I updated to the new design of hotmail, but in FF 3.1 beta, there's something wrong with using hotmail. No problem loggin in, but the problem appears, just after loggin in, in the inbox. When i want to click on a mail, switch to another page or the outbox, hotmail doesn't react. Sometimes i can read a single mail before Hotmail freezes. As far as i can tell, it's something to to with the flash banner in the header, because FF ...

MSN Hotmail uncontrollable refresh in Firefox b.9
Name: Fezalex Product: Firefox Summary: MSN Hotmail uncontrollable refresh in Firefox b.9 Comments: Since the update of Firefox Beta 9, MSN Hotmail constantly refreshes itself and thus renders email reading/writing useless. Prior version of Firefox (beta 6 through 8) did not have this problem. In the developer console, under JS, it repeatedly shows: Empty string passed to getElementById(). @ https://bay156.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=227893246 On its right side it says: InboxLight.aspx Under the NET tab, it shows various repeating GET and POST addresses: Eventuall...

Macintosh Firefox Frame Refresh Problem within Windows Live Hotmail
Name: Tszap Product: Firefox Summary: Macintosh Firefox Frame Refresh Problem within Windows Live Hotmail Comments: When scrolling down through an email message, thin white horizontal lines cut through both images and text. To force the refresh of the frame you must move the pointer to the banner line or toolbar, though some residual line still remain at the bottom. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

How to uninstall firefox 11 and keep settings same as in firefox 10 & reinstall firefox 10
Something must have not worked right with my upgrade to Firefox 11. I want to roll back to firefox 10 Is this possible to do so and keep all my settings, bookmarks, etc. as they are now? On 03/24/2012 02:30 AM, Private wrote: > Something must have not worked right with my upgrade to Firefox 11. > I want to roll back to firefox 10 > > Is this possible to do so and keep all my settings, bookmarks, etc. as > they are now? It's possible, but it doesn't make sense. What problem did you have with version 11? -- Christian On 24/03/2012 1:27 AM, Chr...

firefox beta keeps crashing i had to use google chrome to send the feedback its this bad.
Name: Stephen Dunne Email: retrodotrevivalathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox beta keeps crashing i had to use google chrome to send the feedback its this bad. Comments: Well, this is embarrassing. Firefox is having trouble recovering your windows and tabs. This is usually caused by a recently opened web page. You can try: * Removing one or more tabs that you think may be causing the problem * Starting an entirely new browsing session this comes up in a weird layout and it keeps crashing so instead of bei...

ReportViewer looping ajax calls to keep session alive causes Firefox to look like it's constantly refreshing
In the HTML generated by the ReportViewer there is the following line of code (I've tried ot make it more readable by removing the superfluous information)setTimeout("frames['ReportViewer1TouchSession0'].location.replace('/Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd?...&TimerMethod=KeepAliveMethodReportViewer1TouchSession0...", 0); function KeepAliveMethodReportViewer1TouchSession0() { setTimeout("frames['ReportViewer1TouchSession0'].location.replace('/Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd?...TimerMethod=KeepAliveMethodReportViewer1TouchSession0......

Big problems with hotmail (at least hotmail.fr) and Firefox
Name: Email: p-szczepkowskiathotmaildotfr Product: Firefox Summary: Big problems with hotmail (at least hotmail.fr) and Firefox Comments: Firefox3.6.2 does not allow a propper usage of hotmail, at least hotmail.fr (but I heard that hotmail.nl is not good either) : - return button (top left on screen) does not work properly - answer to messages has been very difficult (at least up to this morning) - forward messages : same as above Malfunction : original messages are (were not displayed on screen) - the function "return to message" (revenir au message) after you f...

Web resources about - Hotmail keeps refreshing - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Moke (墨客) — A Refreshing Weibo Client (刷新你的微博体验) for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store ...
Get Moke (墨客) — A Refreshing Weibo Client (刷新你的微博体验) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

NSW election: Leaders' conduct makes a refreshing change
One of the most encouraging things to come out of Saturday night was Luke Foley's apparent willingness to join Mike Bard in lifting political ...

Socceroos certain also-rans: how refreshing
Australia is the 62nd-ranked soccer country in the world. In the other team sports dearest to Australians' hearts, there are not even 62 countries ...

WAG culture: Mirka Federer made a refreshing change
It really shouldn't be headline news, not in 2014, but so faultlessly has Mirka Federer conducted herself in the five years she has been married ...

Refreshing taste of diplomacy
The Scandinavians are heading south.

Refreshing way to brew a sector newbie
Nexba: refreshing way to brew an iced tea sector newbie

Justin Trudeau's Abortion Tweet About Women Is Pretty Refreshing
At a time when it can feel like women's rights are being determined by people who aren't, frankly, affected by them, one Canadian politician ...

Tea's refreshing change
Li Jiayi and her friends are happy to spend 1,000 yuan between them over a pot of tea.

This ‘Refreshing’ Document Review Job Ad Is Actually Just Annoying And Unprofessional
Does this company want document review attorneys or “camp counselors?” Continue reading » Follow Above the Law on Twitter or become a fan on ...

Coke Zero Even Makes PowerPoint A Bit More Refreshing
... that’s enough to suspect it’ll get passed around the office by basketball lovers. The post Coke Zero Even Makes PowerPoint A Bit More Refreshing ...