Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3

Name:    J. Gonyeau
Email:   gja352atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox
Comments:
The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am
using Windows XP SP3.
In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3
tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I
press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page.
The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The
problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval.
Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
see it.
📁 mozilla.feedback.firefox
📃 118463 articles.